Idaho murder suspect Kohberger wearing suicide-prevention vest, police used crime scene DNA: sources

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Idaho murder suspect Kohberger wearing suicide-prevention vest, police used crime scene DNA: sources
Genetic genealogy work on DNA left at crime scene instrumental in leading police to Bryan Kohberger, source says
By Laura Ingle , Dan Springer , Caitlin McFall | Fox News

Fox News senior correspondent Laura Ingle reports on the arrest of Bryan Kohberger as a suspect in the killings of four students from the University of Idaho, on 'The Story.'

Bryan Kohberger is wearing a suicide-prevention vest while being held at the Monroe County Correctional Facility in Pennsylvania following his arrest in conjunction with a quadruple homicide in Moscow, Idaho, Fox News confirmed Saturday with a law enforcement source.

Suicide vests are used to "ensure warmth and comfort" while not obstructing the wearer's movements, according to PSP Corp, a suicide prevention company. The vests also cannot be rolled or torn and prevent inmates "from using the fabric to create a weapon or hanging mechanism."

more............ https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-mu...revention-vest-police-crime-scene-dna-sources

depserv

Maybe they think this guy has some information on the Clintons, so if he gets suicided they can say they tried to prevent it.

DWB

What I want to know is why no one in his family or neighbors didn't make the connection between his car and his close proximity to the murders?

GotGrace

What I want to know is why no one in his family or neighbors didn't make the connection between his car and his close proximity to the murders?
In my estimation you are simply not looking for your neighbor or acquaintances to be involved in such a horrific thing.

Can you imagine how shocked his parents were when law enforcement showed up at their house to arrest him. I feel sorry for them. You know they probably can’t eat or sleep now.

Back