Ice flowing like flood waters into homes. Incredible video

FaithInChrist

[You tube video]fX3PkXiYO4k[/you tube video]

I saw this on the news a couple of days ago. The news reporter said to the weatherman.

"Is this caused by the ice melting and reforming on top of the snow and then it's able to flow onto land and into the homes"?

His reply was "I have no idea, until this happened last week, I'd never heard of it, much less seen it before".

Now that is some unusual weather!

MOD NOTE: THE VIDEO CONTAINS AN F-BOMB. SO BE CAREFUL IF YOU WATCH IT WITH YOUR KIDS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Momof3angels

[You tube video]fX3PkXiYO4k[/you tube video]

I saw this on the news a couple of days ago. The news reporter said to the weatherman.

"Is this caused by the ice melting and reforming on top of the snow and then it's able to flow onto land and into the homes"?

His reply was "I have no idea, until this happened last week, I'd never heard of it, much less seen it before".

Now that is some unusual weather!
:surprised

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
This is phenomenal. Wow. Snow Boulders a few weeks back now mini Ice Glaciers. Wow! None the which I have ever seen before. Unusual weather?? Keep Looking up!

araj54

I've seen ice push up on the banks on that lake before, just not to the extent it is doing this year.

Sure wouldn't care to be one of those homeowners.:shocked :hide

Toothywoofy

Amazing how quickly it happened! And evolutionists think the Ice Age took a long time to happen. At that speed, it would have taken super quick time and I believe it happened just after the flood.