I should've done this before but... wassup?

ProxDee222

Gah, almost 3 months and I haven't introduced myself, oh well, here I go.

Name's Jesus (yes, that's my name, I was born on 2002's Holy Week), I'm currently 19, unemployed and a Evangelic Christian.
I like videogames, a passion for computers and an aspirant artist (even though I wanna draw sometimes then don't do it at all)

I know most of y'all people know me already but to the new people just recently knowing me, it's nice to meet all of you. :D

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Ahahahaahah come to think of it i'm in the same boat as you, i was so keen to learn or see what other like minded believers thought about the rapture that i didn't even scroll down to realise there was a meet and greet section when i first joined the forum.

Welcome anyway and try not to worry so much about the Lord's tarrying as hard as that can be

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV

Name's Jesus (yes, that's my name, I was born on 2002's Holy Week), I'm currently 19, unemployed and a Evangelic Christian.
I like videogames, a passion for computers and an aspirant artist (even though I wanna draw sometimes then don't do it at all)

I know most of y'all people know me already but to the new people just recently knowing me, it's nice to meet all of you. :D
nice to you meet you! Glad you have joined us for fellowship! Nice to have yet another family member in Christ on RF. I also love to draw and sketch. I love art to but my kinda passion for art is music more then drawing or sketching

BaptistJohn

Glad that you are apart of our family