i see good things happening....

iwilltrustintheLord

Jesus is looking for those who seek Him, and are sold out to Him. Saying Jesus, i'm yours, do what you will with me. I'm totally completely surrendered unto you my Lord. Days ago i had discovered a young gal who God is using. she gives God all the glory and i see no fault with the young woman. She's on youtube. demons are being cast out. this world is so hurting and need the power of God, His annointing to break the yoke. i saw beautiful meeting tonight in Miami.

iwilltrustintheLord

p.s. I normally don't listen to women and i just stumbled across this person. Sure she's young but God will use the the least of us to confound the wise. I think the controversy is of the devil. She has tons of videos and i see nothing but holy spirit filled fruit from her life. It's my first time in 64 yrs that i have enjoyed a female preacher. As i said i don't listen to women but i respect anyone who has given themselves to Jesus completely. Children, were set free, children were given the microphone and the service lasted over 3 hrs. People are being set free, mostly all christians who have been in church all their lves, being set free from Demonic oppression etc.

I"m not trying to toot the horn but it's really refreshing to see God work through this young woman. I will pray for the gal.

Last edited by a moderator:

iwilltrustintheLord

i read the rules, but i just couldn't help myself. Listen, if we find Enoch, to come back to earth and preach, are we going to say no to him? If we find good people, let them be a blessing. it's up to each of us to discern fruit of a person. Good or bad it can be questioned, received and food for thought. In the technical age we are in, God is using people and if it be youtube so what! God's message is getting out. There will always be those who critizize God's servants. Don't allow the false greed of the many stop us from looking for the good.