I need to get this out somewhere.

yrrek

Some people are simply too high maintenance to have in your life. Realize you don’t want to hurt them but apparently they could care less whether they hurt you. If you are experiencing enotional problems get in the word and once and for all cut yourself and your own family loose from these trouble makers. It sounds like you want something from them they simply don’t have to give they are void of it - love and caring.
I agree with you. Right now I’m just trying not to rock the boat too much until this house thing is settled. They know they have to move if they don’t fulfill the commitment they made 5 years ago. I know that once it is that’s probably when the ties are going to be cut. They made comments that once this is over things won’t be the same. Which they were never there for me so really it’s mostly change on their end not mine. The only thing I ever wanted from them was to be loved and cared about but I grew out of that in 2011 when we had a fire and they didn’t even care to see if we were okay. People who didn’t even know/met us were more helpful.

GotGrace

I agree with you. Right now I’m just trying not to rock the boat too much until this house thing is settled. They know they have to move if they don’t fulfill the commitment they made 5 years ago. I know that once it is that’s probably when the ties are going to be cut. They made comments that once this is over things won’t be the same. Which they were never there for me so really it’s mostly change on their end not mine. The only thing I ever wanted from them was to be loved and cared about but I grew out of that in 2011 when we had a fire and they didn’t even care to see if we were okay. People who didn’t even know/met us were more helpful.
I would remind them they are going to have to move.