i hope to reach a few neighbors with the Love of Jesus

iwilltrustintheLord

I thank the Lord Jesus, and his word. it's been some 30 yrs since i have read Gods word like i have been. I'm not out of the woods yet, i must strengthen that which remains and believe God loves me. My faith has always been in tact, it's just my disobedience has been the problem. living alone with my dog and being single, lusting after the flesh every where i went. Not getting very far but God's patience, ....i am thankful. not bragging, here...but reading John, Ephesians, Hebrews, james, Revelation, and Titus. i have h ad a chance in me and my mind is slowly being washed and regenerated. The seeds are being sown. you water a tree and it will grow and live. You flood a field and ducks will come. make a pond, the ducks will come.

I believe the Lord has brought a few ppl across my path and i aim to win them and get them saved. There is a gal who walks by the apts barefoot all the time and i noticed that as she walks she's crying. i finally asked her, that i sometimes see her crying and what is wrong? she smiled and said she was an emotional mess right now.

so i prayed tonight and God may have revealed to me some things. I then asked her the other day if she knows the Lord, and i couldn't hear her very well but she said something like "Yeah, a higher power sure", it doesn't matter, i feel God has given me the right words for her. I will report back to let ya know if i do get to speak with her and she's receptive if my hunch or discernment from God was right.

then, 2 days ago, my downstairs neibhor who i made up with, tried committing suicide. they took her away and she's back. i walked up to her and said God bless you and shook her hand. she says shes christian but i'll be praying for her too. it's been many years since i have had a heart to minister to the hurting. something like 30. Work on me jesus, as i abide in you, you said you and your father will abide in me. I will never go back. Only Jesus, brings the joy that we truly need in our lives. i'm being transformed as i speak. take it slow one day at a time. walk in the spirit and look for opportunites. When you are pleasing to God and you are walking in the spirit, He will bring you opportunities. God will put them in front of us all the time. God Bless

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I love this post!! Good for you in following the Holy Spirit's lead in reaching out to people.

God does place us in strategic places and opens our eyes to valuable work He's directing us to.

i must strengthen that which remains and believe God loves me.

Amen. We all fail. Your movement towards getting back up, on God's path, remembering His lovingkindness and continuing to walk in Christ is encouraging. Reminds me of this passage:

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.

Psalm 37:23-24

:pray ing for God's help in these people's lives, His continued direction for you and the blessing that come with serving the Lord.

:pray