I hope this is the right place to post

God Help Us

I was wondering what your thoughts are about America and China? I have come to the conclusion that we are china’s footstool. I’ve thought a lot about this and I just can’t see America getting out of this on. We have become so evil as a nation,but I also know that I’m in very good hands.
sorry if this has already been answered

paul289

China has been referred to by Klaus Schwab as a model country. China is being propped up, because it should have already collapsed. America is struggling along, but it should be thriving. Why is this? Because the leadership in America is owned by China, and so they are selling America to China bit by bit. China is being propped up, in my opinion, by America's wealth, while America is being torn apart to make the populace complacent and obedient. Once they are, and a true crisis hits, then America will become just like China. A social credit score will be instituted to prevent people from rebelling long before the thought of rebellion enters their mind. Comfort will be rewarded, freedom penalized. But we have this hope, that the appearance of Jesus will save us from total despotism that is coming upon the earth!

athenasius

China is being propped up, in my opinion, by America's wealth, while America is being torn apart to make the populace complacent and obedient.
Right there is the reason that China will have problems after the Rapture, as the American system deals with the Rapture. Their tax paying hardest working citizens are gone. I think Christians tend to be in the services-- Armed forces, First Responders (police, fire, ambulance), Health Care will be hard hit.

The meltdown of America's post Rapture economy will spark a world wide meltdown. Global currency follows.

China's main customer and sometimes enemy America would be in an economic tailspin --
China's economy is faltering now, that would probably put it into a complete death spiral.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
At the moment it's like a symbiosis.

We are dependent on China, China is dependent on the US. Neither is in control.

But certainly each wants to have a powerful influence over the other.

China wants power and prestige.

We just want money and cheap pet food.

paul289

Right there is the reason that China will have problems after the Rapture, as the American system deals with the Rapture. Their tax paying hardest working citizens are gone. I think Christians tend to be in the services-- Armed forces, First Responders (police, fire, ambulance), Health Care will be hard hit.

The meltdown of America's post Rapture economy will spark a world wide meltdown. Global currency follows.

China's main customer and sometimes enemy America would be in an economic tailspin --
China's economy is faltering now, that would probably put it into a complete death spiral.
The biggest hit will be in food production. America's heartland is populated by Christians, and I'd wager that the vast majority of farmers are Christians. We could see our farming capacity hit by 50%, plunging America, and a significant portion of the world, into famine. Perhaps that is the cause of the famine of the 3rd Horseman.

DWB

The communists/democrats somehow cling to the idea that citizens will continue to work hard and be productive when there is no incentive for financial gain. Once the possibility of some type of reward is taken away, the work slows to a crawl.

wanderingfreeman

I was wondering what your thoughts are about America and China? I have come to the conclusion that we are china’s footstool. I’ve thought a lot about this and I just can’t see America getting out of this on. We have become so evil as a nation,but I also know that I’m in very good hands.
sorry if this has already been answered
Regarding America: It is quite clear that America is not in the Bible. This means(in my personal opinion) that America Will no longer exist as an important influence. Whether due to the after effects of the rapture or civil war or just implosion and disintegration. Whatever. God's Future plans do not Seem to include the USA. If they did, given our current trajectory, I suspect The remnants of this nation would embrace the beast system. As for China; kings of the east seems to sum them up. Just my opinion , your mileage may vary

God Help Us

Regarding America: It is quite clear that America is not in the Bible. This means(in my personal opinion) that America Will no longer exist as an important influence. Whether due to the after effects of the rapture or civil war or just implosion and disintegration. Whatever. God's Future plans do not Seem to include the USA. If they did, given our current trajectory, I suspect The remnants of this nation would embrace the beast system. As for China; kings of the east seems to sum them up. Just my opinion , your mileage may vary
Agree 100%

katt

Since America will no longer be important to the world, could it be that the powers that be will no longer be paying any attention to it or it's inhabitants? If so, then, could America go back to it's Isolationist roots and back to the self sufficiency it's people were once known for? There was a time when a true American wrecked havoc on tptb every where he or she went. Here's praying that happens more times than not during the trib.

wanderingfreeman

Since America will no longer be important to the world, could it be that the powers that be will no longer be paying any attention to it or it's inhabitants? If so, then, could America go back to it's Isolationist roots and back to the self sufficiency it's people were once known for? There was a time when a true American wrecked havoc on tptb every where he or she went. Here's praying that happens more times than not during the trib.
While I would wish that was true, I sincerely doubt it. America is self destructing in front of our eyes. Imo, the "best" we could hope for is a national divorce. Split Into at least 2 nations. One conservative and God fearing; the other progressive and atheistic at best. Satanic being more likely imo.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
What we see going on with America now is that all of us should see that we need to place our faith in Jesus Christ, not in our political leaders or in our country.

One day, everyone and every country will bow the knee to Jesus and confess that He is Lord.

That includes out current corrupt leaders here in the USA.

While we are not to just give up and shrug our shoulders, we need to be about doing the REAL work our Father set us forth to do and that is the Great Commission. Nothing else matters. It doesn't matter how much money you have, how many "toys" you have, but rather what did you do with what the Lord gave you so you could do His purpose?

The older I get the more true I realize that this life is simply a vapor and that what is done here is for naught, unless it is done for the Lord.

Get busy folks, time is short indeed!!! :nod :thumbup

Len

Only One Life, Twill Soon Be Past - was by a UK missionary to china named C.T. Studd who died in 1931.

Two little lines I heard one day,
Traveling along life’s busy way;
Bringing conviction to my heart,
And from my mind would not depart;
Only one life, ’twill soon be past,
Only what’s done for Christ will last.

Only one life, yes only one,
Soon will its fleeting hours be done;
Then, in ‘that day’ my Lord to meet,
And stand before His Judgement seat;

Only one life, the still small voice,
Gently pleads for a better choice
Bidding me selfish aims to leave,

And to God’s holy will to cleave;

Only one life, a few brief years,
Each with its burdens, hopes, and fears;
Each with its clays I must fulfill.
living for self or in His will;

When this bright world would tempt me sore,
When Satan would a victory score;
When self would seek to have its way,
Then help me Lord with joy to say;

Give me Father, a purpose deep,
In joy or sorrow Thy word to keep;
Faithful and true what e’er the strife,
Pleasing Thee in my daily life;

Oh let my love with fervor burn,
And from the world now let me turn;
Living for Thee, and Thee alone,
Bringing Thee pleasure on Thy throne;

Only one life, yes only one,
Now let me say, “Thy will be done”;
And when at last I’ll hear the call,
I know I’ll say “twas worth it all”;

More quotes by CT Studd

Only one life, ’twill soon be past, only what’s done for Christ will last.
Some wish to live within the sound of church or chapel bell, I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell.
If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him.
The light that shines farthest, shines brightest, nearest home.
God’s real people have always been called fanatics.
The “romance” of a missionary is often made up of monotony and drudgery. There often is no glamor in it. It doesn’t stir a man’s spirit or blood. So don’t come out to be a missionary as an experiment. It is useless and dangerous. Only come if you feel you would rather die than not come. Don’t come if you want to make a great name or want to live long. Come if you feel there is no greater honor, after living for Christ, than to die for Him.
The best cure for discouragement or qualms is another daring plunge of faith.
Christ wants not nibblers of the possible, but grabbers of the impossible by faith in the omnipotence, fidelity, and wisdom of the Almighty Savior.

Back