I have noticed that there are many who are either in unbelief or backsliden christians that notice something is going on.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I might be the only one, but in addition to how rapidly prophetic things are ramping up, has anyone else noticed that time seems to be flying by at a quicker pace? Here we are in the middle of August already and it just seems like we just started the new year. Maybe it's that the older I get the quicker time flies, but I've heard others say the same thing. Or maybe it could be that I'm just a crazy person o_O:loco
Yes, I’ve noted the same thing, and so have many, many others, including the nonbelievers. It’s real. It’s as if God is speeding up the passage of time itself. As if He’s put it on “fast forward”…

Andy C

When jesus said the gospel must be published in every nation as it reads....i wonder if this will happen before the rapture or after with the 2 witnesses that God sends down from Heaven, and the 144,000 Jews. I think the nations will open up to God's word once billions of people are gone and the words gets out. nations will be seeking God then, but after 3 1/2 hrs satan, the antichrist will go nuts. May he get punished for eternity.
The times Jesus was referring to are during the 7 year tribulation. Even during the worst times the world will have ever witnessed, His Word will still be preached.

Matthew 24

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Neonap

Yes, I’ve noted the same thing, and so have many, many others, including the nonbelievers. It’s real. It’s as if God is speeding up the passage of time itself. As if He’s put it on “fast forward”…

I've noticed it ever since 2017 I believe. Before then, time passed at a slower pace than how it is apparently zooming by like nothing now. I've noticed that the birth pangs are increasing as well and things in general just don't seem right or "normal".

It's very possible that what we are seeing on the world stage right now is potentially setting up the fulfillment of biblical prophecy in the near future, or even sooner than we may think.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I've noticed it ever since 2017 I believe. Before then, time passed at a slower pace than how it is apparently zooming by like nothing now. I've noticed that the birth pangs are increasing as well and things in general just don't seem right or "normal".

It's very possible that what we are seeing on the world stage right now is potentially setting up the fulfillment of biblical prophecy in the near future, or even sooner than we may think.
I absolutely believe that it’s now beyond the point of “very possible”…that the framework has already been set into place, and is awaiting “the man of the hour” to step out upon the world’s stage…

kathymendel

Something that always stays in the back of my mind is the fact that Jesus foretold that there would be increasing earthquakes in
various places............... until the 20th century mankind had no clue of earthquakes happening around the globe. Sure, eventually the
big ones would make the news in newspapers, etc after a time........ but, immediate and full news of quakes was not available. Today,
with our modern technology, we know of them immediately. So, I tend to believe that He spoke of them for a future generation (ours) and that tells me we are in
the time right before He comes for us. There are other reasons, too, especially what is going on in the middle-east..........all the unrest,
the problems that cannot be solved humanly, etc. All are signs that God's plan is right on course, and it is all in His perfect timing.
Come soon, Lord Jesus!!!!!!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I might be the only one, but in addition to how rapidly prophetic things are ramping up, has anyone else noticed that time seems to be flying by at a quicker pace? Here we are in the middle of August already and it just seems like we just started the new year. Maybe it's that the older I get the quicker time flies, but I've heard others say the same thing. Or maybe it could be that I'm just a crazy person o_O:loco
I am in agreement I said the very same thing to my husband Jeff how fast time goes! The older you get the faster time flies! Hopefully, the :rapture rapture is almost here!

Wings Like Eagles

I've not noticed anyone in UK who has been questioning or thinking anything is going on in this world, would be nice to meet someone.
There does seem to be a parting going on here. Those people who were "sitting on the fence" of agnosticism (characterized as "I don't know and I don't care) are either falling onto the side of faith or onto the side of stubborn resistance to the gospel from what I have noticed. What is exciting is that is that there seems to be an uptick of interest in Biblical truth among some of the youth.

Wings Like Eagles

Interestingly, those who keep track of such things, say that the earth is rotating faster than it has for 50 years. Our days are about one second shorter than they were before. (And, of course, they are trying to tie it to "Climate Change" :doh).

Andy C

Interestingly, those who keep track of such things, say that the earth is rotating faster than it has for 50 years. Our days are about one second shorter than they were before.
I knew it!!!!!

I dont see time speeding up. Prophetic signs, yes, time no.

I remember all the older people telling me when I was a kid how fast time goes by. Now that Im 64, if I reflect for a few seconds, yes, it does seem like it went by fast. However, when I give it more thought, no, the days at various points of my life went by slowly, to slow at times. Year after year, moving, jobs, kids, none of that at the time went by slowly - especially a crying baby at night!o_O

RaptureReady

Dancing with my Father God in Fields of Grace
I knew it!!!!!

I dont see time speeding up. Prophetic signs, yes, time no.

I remember all the older people telling me when I was a kid how fast time goes by. Now that Im 64, if I reflect for a few seconds, yes, it does seem like it went by fast. However, when I give it more thought, no, the days at various points of my life went by slowly, to slow at times. Year after year, moving, jobs, kids, none of that at the time went by slowly - especially a crying baby at night!o_O
I guess I'm just a crazy old lady then! o_O:twitch:shrug;)

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Yes…even the unsaved now sense that something profound and unprecedented is taking place…

If even they can sense it, then you know it’s getting “real”…

Sounds like fertile soil, or maybe part of the harvest that's ready RIGHT NOW. Opportunity to be about The Lord's business (The Great Commission) :inlove

MsDoris

I
I believe that many are now beginning to see that things are falling into place for our Lord to return for us very soon.
What amazes me is the many others who still believe it is far off or that our generation will only be removed by physical death.
And, what REALLY blows my mind is that SO many pastors are still refusing to preach on end times to their flocks, even as they see
where this is all going!!! And, yet, we know that the churches will become (and are) lukewarm at the end of the age...........
I truly believe we will be out of here much sooner than most of us realize......... I hope I am right.
I totally agree with you on every point!
I have had conversations with both those who don't believe in God's Word or lukewarm backsliden christians that are now starting to question what's going on in this world. I was surprised with how many are now open to biblical prophecy, and can see that what is spoken of in the book of Revelation, Daniel and elsewhere in the Bible is a real possibility. Am I the only one that has noticed the uptick of natural disasters, weird weather patterns, the rise of evil, governmental overreach, the slow decay of free speech and personal freedom not only in the US, but around the world, etc etc etc??.. It's as if the birth pangs are increasing not only in intensity but frequency as well ever since 2019/2020.

Even when I overhear conversations between some people, they talk about the great Reset/NWO, how they are not hiding anything anymore, how it all ties to biblical prophecy. My step dad even saw a commercial the other day where a celebrity was talking about digital currency and how money is "outdated". It truly seems as if God is trying to not only wake up the unbelieving world but the sleeping church as well.

There are so many churches or christians that see what's going on around the world today but they either brush it aside or ignore it completely thinking that everything will go back to normal. There are so very few preachers teaching biblical prophecy nowadays, only a good few like Jack Hibbs, Andy Woods, Jan Markell, etc etc. I truly believe that we are seeing a small preview or foreshadow of the coming future tribulation period, it's casting it's shadow on our world.

No man knows the day nor hour, but the bible tells us that we will know the season. Are we in that season? I cannot say with 100% certainty but with everything that's going on around us, it's a good possibility. Can things return to normal? Yes. Can we be here for another 50-500 years? Possibly. But on the other hand is it possible that we are actually living in the season? Yup.

Look up brothers and sisters, Jesus is truly coming soon!
I truly believe this too and I try to witness every opportunity I can. Jesus is coming soon and I believe the rapture is quickly approaching us.

Normal? What is normalcy now after the past several years? The time period I call normal going back into the 70s and 80s. Yes, we could be here another 50 years but with the rapid growth of technology is seems unlikely to me. Technology is getting too advanced and evil is spreading like wild fire. Corruption abounds and we all know about it. Lying and false information is being thrown at us from all directions.

Even now, the one " Nation Under God, Indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for ALL " is crumbling before us. All those things are in the past and not the USA. We need a reset and the rapture just might be the start. Can't wait to see the media's twist on that!

heisable2

I have had conversations with both those who don't believe in God's Word or lukewarm backsliden christians that are now starting to question what's going on in this world. I was surprised with how many are now open to biblical prophecy, and can see that what is spoken of in the book of Revelation, Daniel and elsewhere in the Bible is a real possibility. Am I the only one that has noticed the uptick of natural disasters, weird weather patterns, the rise of evil, governmental overreach, the slow decay of free speech and personal freedom not only in the US, but around the world, etc etc etc??.. It's as if the birth pangs are increasing not only in intensity but frequency as well ever since 2019/2020.

Even when I overhear conversations between some people, they talk about the great Reset/NWO, how they are not hiding anything anymore, how it all ties to biblical prophecy. My step dad even saw a commercial the other day where a celebrity was talking about digital currency and how money is "outdated". It truly seems as if God is trying to not only wake up the unbelieving world but the sleeping church as well.

There are so many churches or christians that see what's going on around the world today but they either brush it aside or ignore it completely thinking that everything will go back to normal. There are so very few preachers teaching biblical prophecy nowadays, only a good few like Jack Hibbs, Andy Woods, Jan Markell, etc etc. I truly believe that we are seeing a small preview or foreshadow of the coming future tribulation period, it's casting it's shadow on our world.

No man knows the day nor hour, but the bible tells us that we will know the season. Are we in that season? I cannot say with 100% certainty but with everything that's going on around us, it's a good possibility. Can things return to normal? Yes. Can we be here for another 50-500 years? Possibly. But on the other hand is it possible that we are actually living in the season? Yup.

Look up brothers and sisters, Jesus is truly coming soon!
What you said is true that we know neither the time or the day when Jesus will come to rapture us. But if you look at all of the Jewish festivals each one is followed by the Jewish people. The feast of Rosh Hashanah is coming up in september. And that is the feast we're in olden times two witnesses would have to go outside and look at the sky and wait for the Moon to change. And then the witnesses would go back to the chief Rabbi and let them know what it happened. Then the rabbi would let the people know that Rosh Hashanah had started. That's the way it was back then so it's a little bit different now. But this coming feast is all about Jesus coming to take his bride..

Lynn

Longing for Home
But this coming feast is all about Jesus coming to take his bride..
Lots of people have said this, but if anyone hangs their hat on this one Jewish feast (as you seem to do), they are removing the biblical principle of imminence regarding the rapture. Consequently, I believe that your dogmatic expression of the rapture being tied to Rosh Hashanah is against forum rules.

newtofaith

I too believe that time is going quicker. I asked a few people if they felt this (not Christians) and ALL said that they think it is going quicker too. Weird. Could God be speeding things up for us?
I got a tad disheartened yesterday as I thought about the 'days of Noah' (and how the rapture must be close as we are in such a similar place) but then I realised that things could be similar during the tribulation because at one point, when the witnesses died, people have parties and give each other presents. To me that indicates that people could be buying and selling and eating, drinking etc.

daygo

I too believe that time is going quicker. I asked a few people if they felt this (not Christians) and ALL said that they think it is going quicker too. Weird. Could God be speeding things up for us?
I got a tad disheartened yesterday as I thought about the 'days of Noah' (and how the rapture must be close as we are in such a similar place) but then I realised that things could be similar during the tribulation because at one point, when the witnesses died, people have parties and give each other presents. To me that indicates that people could be buying and selling and eating, drinking etc.
Good to see you where you been.