I have noticed that there are many who are either in unbelief or backsliden christians that notice something is going on.

lismore

I think most people on this planet who believe in an afterlife, see death of their current body as the gateway to that next thing, and have no room in their minds for something like the Rapture or even an end to this world as we know it and a Millennium when Christ will reign.

Agreed!!! The best way to smash false belief systems is with the word of God. For example:
For he must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of all things, as God promised long ago through his holy prophets (Acts 3:21). We're not looking for death we're looking for the promised restoration of all things when the Lord returns- in our lifetime. God Bless :)

Amethyst

Angie ... †
The vast majority of people aren't familiar with the concept of the Rapture. It'll be easy to believe whatever lie(s) are put forth on the matter after it occurs.

The majority of religious christians (not necessarily members of the Body of Christ) have little or no knowledge of eschatology, and many who do don't have the Biblical perspective. I recently had a conversation with my older sister (a catholic) and I described to her very briefly the doctrine of her church with regards to the end times. Her response was where did I get that craziness? Not from the Bible...

Maybe those who are drawn to research from the Bible after the Rapture will have their eyes opened... the Word has a way of helping that happen.

I think most people on this planet who believe in an afterlife, see death of their current body as the gateway to that next thing, and have no room in their minds for something like the Rapture or even an end to this world as we know it and a Millennium when Christ will reign.
I agree. I don't believe the Rapture is going to be any kind of 'sign' to unbelievers as some have purported.
It is simply a rescue for the Church.
Jesus says this generation's only sign will be the sign of Jonah, and because of their unbelieving hearts, even if they saw someone raised from the dead they wouldn't believe.
But yes for those who really want to seek out the Bible may see it as from the Lord.

Andy C

I agree. I don't believe the Rapture is going to be any kind of 'sign' to unbelievers as some have purported.
Jesus says this generation's only sign will be the sign of Jonah, and because of their unbelieving hearts, even if they saw someone raised from the dead they wouldn't believe.
But yes for those who really want to seek out the Bible may see it as from the Lord.
I partially agree, and that the lost mostly wont have a clue about what happened at the rapture. However, Im sure all of us, along with millions of others have told family members and friends about the rapture. When I tell them, I make sure I inform them that when all your Christian friends all disappear at once, then remember what I told them, and dont listen to the talking heads on TV who will try and explain what happened. I also warn them not to be shocked when many who claim to be Chrisitan are left behind, and I tell them why this
happened. Those that hear this mesaage, IMO, will be the biggest group of folks who quickly repent, and will become saved during the tribulation. I also inform them about the MOB, and no matter what, do not take it.

Wings Like Eagles

Yeah, I highly doubt we have 100-10000 in years left to be honest with you. I think that we are seeing the building blocks being set up for the ten king world government/beast system being slowly being put into place.

Unfortunately I have noticed that there are more unbelievers who are awake to what's going on in our world than most christians.. That's a fact and I believe that the same unbelievers will become believers once they see either the rapture happen before their very eyes or biblical prophecy come to pass.
Cornell geneticist, John Sanford (creator of the "gene gun" and independently wealthy from it) says that we are rapidly approaching a point of no return for life on this planet. In his book, Genetic Entropy, Sanford discusses the genetic entropy that has already occurred and is accelerating across ALL species of plants and animals. About 80% of all plant species to have ever lived, are now extinct. There are huge numbers of extinct animals as well. Mankind is a bit more resilient genetically (for reasons Sanford explains) but Sanford feels that even mankind will be on the extinction glidepath before long--which accelerates at the end of a species. He posits that once a plant or animal crosses over into a 3% level of genetic mutation, that extinction is just a matter of time. We are just shy of that level currently, and Sanford says that all world-class population geneticists are aware of the problem, but refuse to discuss it publicly. Sanford also discusses why "gene therapy" experiments are doomed to fail and cites the complexity of the human genome.

Sanford has an interesting spiritual journey. When he began his university studies, he was an atheist. After becoming a plant geneticist and seeing the complexity of even the smallest of microorganisms, he changed his mind and became a deist. Finally, he became a Christian after his study of world religions. When asked during a symposium about his opinion of how long the human race has before it becomes obvious that homo sapiens sapiens is becoming extinct and when the last of humanity would be gone, he said, "Well, let's put it this way, I wouldn't make any plans beyond the turn of this century..." [the 21st century]. It seems that mortal man was not intended to live in sin forever--that God has stamped a "best before date" on these current dying bodies. Without His active renewing of life on this planet, through His holy breath, "all life would perish together." But, praise Him, we will see Him effect His plans soon.

Wings Like Eagles

Yeah we have a show called the Project which is a light hearted leftist centric show on world news events etc (i don't watch the show )and the host of the show made the news because she accused our government of "bowing to other masters" in relation to how they are dealing with COIV
When even the leftists are cluing in, then you know that something is up for sure.

PortWen

Yup. Jesus said that the attitude of the people during the last days will be like the days of Noah and Lot, where they lived normal lives paying no mind, until it was too late and judgement fell upon them.
This afternoon I saw, in town, a hen party standing on the pavement outside a hotel, the bride-to-be wearing a billowing fake veil, surrounded by a gaggle of her friends, laughing and being a bit raucous, and the thought popped into my mind….”For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark…”

It’s constantly on my mind these days, as the world falls apart around us, and everything limps along “normally”.

PortWen

Agreed! I think that is why the rapture has not yet occurred- there are still souls to be saved. Mercy comes before judgement. Edit: I also noticed that there's a new news channel, GB News, 515 on Sky. They seem to be somewhat better than the other channels at noticing what's going on in the world. God Bless :)
GB news came in on a wave of “we’ll tell the truth” and at first they did seem to be more open about what’s going on, but they’ve backed off….today there was a MASSIVE protest march/rally in London (thousands and thousands and thousands of people) and I cannot find one mention of it on any mainstream news channel…GB News included. I am so disappointed in them, as well as disgusted with all the MSM. Freedom of speech and truth, such as it was, has gone….probably never to return, not until Jesus reigns.

lismore

GB news came in on a wave of “we’ll tell the truth” and at first they did seem to be more open about what’s going on, but they’ve backed off….today there was a MASSIVE protest march/rally in London (thousands and thousands and thousands of people) and I cannot find one mention of it on any mainstream news channel…GB News included.
Hello PortWen. You're right I didn't hear anything about the March. Was it a protest against the handling of Covid? God Bless :)

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
GB news came in on a wave of “we’ll tell the truth” and at first they did seem to be more open about what’s going on, but they’ve backed off….today there was a MASSIVE protest march/rally in London (thousands and thousands and thousands of people) and I cannot find one mention of it on any mainstream news channel…GB News included. I am so disappointed in them, as well as disgusted with all the MSM. Freedom of speech and truth, such as it was, has gone….probably never to return, not until Jesus reigns.

In Australia in the cities of Sydney and Melbourne respectively there were massive protests about the lockdown, then later on the health minister came out in one of his daily Goebbels COIV press conference and condemned the protesters and accused them of possibly causing a "Super spreader event."

I agree with your sentiments , free speech is dying and the right to protest is being quashed.

MyhopeisinHim

I think believers children or other family members might reevaluate their lives after the rapture and having seen loved one's missing. Sadly they will be the ones that will be martyred for that, or know that if not, they will face the Lake of Fire. At least they will be given a chance at that time, even though they will deal with awful situations.

Dunamis

I have had conversations with both those who don't believe in God's Word or lukewarm backsliden christians that are now starting to question what's going on in this world. I was surprised with how many are now open to biblical prophecy, and can see that what is spoken of in the book of Revelation, Daniel and elsewhere in the Bible is a real possibility. Am I the only one that has noticed the uptick of natural disasters, weird weather patterns, the rise of evil, governmental overreach, the slow decay of free speech and personal freedom not only in the US, but around the world, etc etc etc??.. It's as if the birth pangs are increasing not only in intensity but frequency as well ever since 2019/2020.

Even when I overhear conversations between some people, they talk about the great Reset/NWO, how they are not hiding anything anymore, how it all ties to biblical prophecy. My step dad even saw a commercial the other day where a celebrity was talking about digital currency and how money is "outdated". It truly seems as if God is trying to not only wake up the unbelieving world but the sleeping church as well.

There are so many churches or christians that see what's going on around the world today but they either brush it aside or ignore it completely thinking that everything will go back to normal. There are so very few preachers teaching biblical prophecy nowadays, only a good few like Jack Hibbs, Andy Woods, Jan Markell, etc etc. I truly believe that we are seeing a small preview or foreshadow of the coming future tribulation period, it's casting it's shadow on our world.

No man knows the day nor hour, but the bible tells us that we will know the season. Are we in that season? I cannot say with 100% certainty but with everything that's going on around us, it's a good possibility. Can things return to normal? Yes. Can we be here for another 50-500 years? Possibly. But on the other hand is it possible that we are actually living in the season? Yup.

Look up brothers and sisters, Jesus is truly coming soon!
I have seen the same thing. Bible prophecy and current events are wonderful tools to winning the lost and the repentance of backsliders.

Dave_97

I as well partially agree with this. I’ve actually thought about this a lot. What will people think happened after the rapture? It’s interesting there are people who were not Christian I knew at my public secular University who actually had heard of the topic of the rapture. It’s not that foreign to them, but obviously they don’t believe it.

To my personal belief, when the rapture happens, I think they will know exactly what took place. For a day at least I think majority will have a good idea it was the the rapture, as some will have heard beforehand it would happen. Or even knew real genuine Christians who lived out their faith had suddenly disappeared.

However, here comes the problem. The first thing is obvious, since Satan does not know when the rapture will happen, it’s to my understanding he will be caught off guard as well. However, Satan will know exactly what just took place. He will immediately bring forth his plan for deception through the media or whatever means to convince people it was not the rapture.

the first day of the rapture people might believe it was Jesus who took his church. However, in a few days the lies will start pouring in that Satan has cooked. I think Satans lie will become the accepted truth as to what happened to those raptured that censoring might even happen to those who still keep saying it was the rapture.

Another aspect of this that I think will affect people’s belief in the rapture is the strong delusion that God sends to those who have made up their mind to reject Gods truth. Now I don’t know what the delusion is but obviously it will play a big role in this as well.

Hopefully, right after the rapture many will get saved as soon as they can before the lies start pouring in.

twerpv

If I’m a Christian living in 1939-1945 Germany, I am totally convinced the rapture ‘has’ to happen soon/any day. How could it not with what was going on then?
It makes me think, why are we any different at this point? I like to think we are, any day, going to be raptured. But then I think, welp, so did Christians during the Nazi regime. So I guess we will just wait and see.

YallNeedJesus

I highlighted the entire book of Romans
If I’m a Christian living in 1939-1945 Germany, I am totally convinced the rapture ‘has’ to happen soon/any day. How could it not with what was going on then?
It makes me think, why are we any different at this point? I like to think we are, any day, going to be raptured. But then I think, welp, so did Christians during the Nazi regime. So I guess we will just wait and see.
Because Israel was not a nation during WWII. Israel returning to become a nation again is key to end times prophecy. A Great War didn’t necessarily have anything to do with a sign of the end, and many misinterpreted world wars or other disasters as a surety that the end is coming soon. I, as a baby believer even began to think that way. When I started studying Bible prophecy, the real signs we are looking for to signal the end became a lot more clear.

EDIT: I should clarify that I do understand you were referring to the rapture and not just end time prophecy in general. I am also of the belief in the raptures imminence.

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

One problem with "conservative" media is that the globalist elites have so much money and power at their disposal, they can spend it on making life very miserable for those who dare to stand up to them. Most cave to become "controlled opposition". But, we have a secret weapon against the globalist psychopaths--fervent prayer. Our God loves us and wants to move mountains for us.

PortWen

One problem with "conservative" media is that the globalist elites have so much money and power at their disposal, they can spend it on making life very miserable for those who dare to stand up to them. Most cave to become "controlled opposition". But, we have a secret weapon against the globalist psychopaths--fervent prayer. Our God loves us and wants to move mountains for us.
Fervent prayer….yes! Personally, I’m praying more than I ever have before. Not just dedicated prayer times, but throughout the day I talk to Jesus, as I work and do stuff. I guess, doing what the Psalmist says in Psalm 91…abiding in the shadow of the Almighty.

I believe God is using this pandemic to draw His people closer to Himself.

PortWen

In Australia in the cities of Sydney and Melbourne respectively there were massive protests about the lockdown, then later on the health minister came out in one of his daily Goebbels COIV press conference and condemned the protesters and accused them of possibly causing a "Super spreader event."

I agree with your sentiments , free speech is dying and the right to protest is being quashEd.
The irony of these marches being labelled “super spreaders” when we have had all these huge sporting events going on recently…the football, Wimbledon, the Olympics etc….!!