I have noticed that there are many who are either in unbelief or backsliden christians that notice something is going on.

Neonap

I have had conversations with both those who don't believe in God's Word or lukewarm backsliden christians that are now starting to question what's going on in this world. I was surprised with how many are now open to biblical prophecy, and can see that what is spoken of in the book of Revelation, Daniel and elsewhere in the Bible is a real possibility. Am I the only one that has noticed the uptick of natural disasters, weird weather patterns, the rise of evil, governmental overreach, the slow decay of free speech and personal freedom not only in the US, but around the world, etc etc etc??.. It's as if the birth pangs are increasing not only in intensity but frequency as well ever since 2019/2020.

Even when I overhear conversations between some people, they talk about the great Reset/NWO, how they are not hiding anything anymore, how it all ties to biblical prophecy. My step dad even saw a commercial the other day where a celebrity was talking about digital currency and how money is "outdated". It truly seems as if God is trying to not only wake up the unbelieving world but the sleeping church as well.

There are so many churches or christians that see what's going on around the world today but they either brush it aside or ignore it completely thinking that everything will go back to normal. There are so very few preachers teaching biblical prophecy nowadays, only a good few like Jack Hibbs, Andy Woods, Jan Markell, etc etc. I truly believe that we are seeing a small preview or foreshadow of the coming future tribulation period, it's casting it's shadow on our world.

No man knows the day nor hour, but the bible tells us that we will know the season. Are we in that season? I cannot say with 100% certainty but with everything that's going on around us, it's a good possibility. Can things return to normal? Yes. Can we be here for another 50-500 years? Possibly. But on the other hand is it possible that we are actually living in the season? Yup.

Look up brothers and sisters, Jesus is truly coming soon!

Karlene

At the rate we are going and how fast things are changing, I don’t see how it can be much longer. We know that things will continue to speed up the closer we get as well. If I were a betting woman, I would definitely bet that we are well into the season.

Neonap

At the rate we are going and how fast things are changing, I don’t see how it can be much longer. We know that things will continue to speed up the closer we get as well. If I were a betting woman, I would definitely bet that we are well into the season.

Yeah... I've noticed how fast this world is spiraling out of control. It's like the birth pangs are coming at this world without any breaks. How can one look at what's going on right now and think everything is ok? I guess if someone has the "everything will return back to normal eventually" then I guess it's possible to just ignore or downplay the craziness that's occuring right now.

MyhopeisinHim

Yeah... I've noticed how fast this world is spiraling out of control. It's like the birth pangs are coming at this world without any breaks. How can one look at what's going on right now and think everything is ok? I guess if someone has the "everything will return back to normal eventually" then I guess it's possible to just ignore or downplay the craziness that's occuring right now.
Agree, my flesh wants a return to normal but my soul says otherwise! Thankful for my eternal future in Jesus!

kathymendel

I believe that many are now beginning to see that things are falling into place for our Lord to return for us very soon.
What amazes me is the many others who still believe it is far off or that our generation will only be removed by physical death.
And, what REALLY blows my mind is that SO many pastors are still refusing to preach on end times to their flocks, even as they see
where this is all going!!! And, yet, we know that the churches will become (and are) lukewarm at the end of the age...........
I truly believe we will be out of here much sooner than most of us realize......... I hope I am right.

Neonap

I believe that many are now beginning to see that things are falling into place for our Lord to return for us very soon.
What amazes me is the many others who still believe it is far off or that our generation will only be removed by physical death.
And, what REALLY blows my mind is that SO many pastors are still refusing to preach on end times to their flocks, even as they see
where this is all going!!! And, yet, we know that the churches will become (and are) lukewarm at the end of the age...........
I truly believe we will be out of here much sooner than most of us realize......... I hope I am right.

Yeah, I highly doubt we have 100-10000 in years left to be honest with you. I think that we are seeing the building blocks being set up for the ten king world government/beast system being slowly being put into place.

Unfortunately I have noticed that there are more unbelievers who are awake to what's going on in our world than most christians.. That's a fact and I believe that the same unbelievers will become believers once they see either the rapture happen before their very eyes or biblical prophecy come to pass.

Neonap

Yep you can just see it with lockdowns in general etc how people will be so desperate for things to return to normal they will just about accept any compromise sadly.

I have actually saw during a news conference, a Australian MP actually let slip out the words," New World Order." And then he tried to readjust what he said twice. I'm not kidding, these people are so blatant about it now that they are no longer hiding it. These lockdowns are serving a higher darker purpose and that purpose is not for the safety of the people.

kathymendel

Yeah, I highly doubt we have 100-10000 in years left to be honest with you. I think that we are seeing the building blocks being set up for the ten king world government/beast system being slowly being put into place.

Unfortunately I have noticed that there are more unbelievers who are awake to what's going on in our world than most christians.. That's a fact and I believe that the same unbelievers will become believers once they see either the rapture happen before their very eyes or biblical prophecy come to pass.
There will come a time in the not too distant future when the things we think are being slowly put into place now..... will start happening overnight!
We can already see it all ramping up exponentially now............

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I have actually saw during a news conference, a Australian MP actually let slip out the words," New World Order." And then he tried to readjust what he said twice. I'm not kidding, these people are so blatant about it now that they are no longer hiding it. These lockdowns are serving a higher darker purpose and that purpose is not for the safety of the people.

Yeah we have a show called the Project which is a light hearted leftist centric show on world news events etc (i don't watch the show )and the host of the show made the news because she accused our government of "bowing to other masters" in relation to how they are dealing with COIV

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The first person I heard those words come out of their mouth was George H.W. Bush.

Andy C

You could be right about who is noticing.

Abortion has been legal for 50 years. Is there any new law, or acceptable practice by society that is worse than abortion? No. Yet here we still are. The world is on a slow ride swirling around the inside of the toilet bowl, but its a ride that has been going on since the day after He was killed on the Cross.

Whats telling me that we are in the season is whats going on in the Middle East, especially as it relates to Israel.

IMO, when we all try and guess the timing of the season based on the depravity of society, its an exercise in futility.

I also do not believe the world will be anywhere near a true OWG until after the rapture. There definitely is a push now, but it wont succeed.

We may know we’re in the season, but I firmly believe the rapture will catch us all off guard, and thats fine with me. I love a good surprise!

Neonap

There will come a time in the not too distant future when the things we think are being slowly put into place now..... will start happening overnight!
We can already see it all ramping up exponentially now............

For now, it's approaching similar to a train, everyone is busy playing on the train tracks distracted, paying no attention to what's coming in front of them but one day soon, that train will come upon them unexpectedly.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
For now, it's approaching similar to a train, everyone is busy playing on the train tracks distracted, paying no attention to what's coming in front of them but one day soon, that train will come upon them unexpectedly.
It reminds me of before the flood came when Noah built the ark, and the door was shut. It was too late for the people the only ones saved was Noah and his family a total of 8.

Neonap

It reminds me of before the flood came when Noah built the ark, and the door was shut. It was too late for the people the only ones saved was Noah and his family a total of 8.

Yup. Jesus said that the attitude of the people during the last days will be like the days of Noah and Lot, where they lived normal lives paying no mind, until it was too late and judgement fell upon them.

lismore

I have had conversations with both those who don't believe in God's Word or lukewarm backsliden christians that are now starting to question what's going on in this world.
Agreed! I think that is why the rapture has not yet occurred- there are still souls to be saved. Mercy comes before judgement. Edit: I also noticed that there's a new news channel, GB News, 515 on Sky. They seem to be somewhat better than the other channels at noticing what's going on in the world. God Bless :)

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
That's a fact and I believe that the same unbelievers will become believers once they see either the rapture happen before their very eyes or biblical prophecy come to pass.

The vast majority of people aren't familiar with the concept of the Rapture. It'll be easy to believe whatever lie(s) are put forth on the matter after it occurs.

The majority of religious christians (not necessarily members of the Body of Christ) have little or no knowledge of eschatology, and many who do don't have the Biblical perspective. I recently had a conversation with my older sister (a catholic) and I described to her very briefly the doctrine of her church with regards to the end times. Her response was where did I get that craziness? Not from the Bible...

Maybe those who are drawn to research from the Bible after the Rapture will have their eyes opened... the Word has a way of helping that happen.

I think most people on this planet who believe in an afterlife, see death of their current body as the gateway to that next thing, and have no room in their minds for something like the Rapture or even an end to this world as we know it and a Millennium when Christ will reign.