I have always been saved

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I thought it rude to imagine on site that I was not saved. And to this day I find people who from time to time walk on posted property to my door so as to ask if I've heard the good news of Jesus Christ equally so. How dare someone imagine people they see are not saved.
God knows the heart. He calls whom he will to himself. What testimony would I give to that truth in his own scripture were I to approach perfect strangers at any time and with my question, have you heard....equally inform them that they have to in some way account to me in their answer because I in my approach presume they're damned.
I've almost never been offended by anyone sharing the gospel with me. I'm filled with joy that they are doing so. They do not know if I am saved or not and they are wanting to share the Truth with me. I appreciate that. When someone shares the gospel with me, I don't interrupt them, I let them finish before I share that I'm saved. There was only one time when my reaction was negative, and that was when I was approached in a locker room by someone who behaved as if he might be on drugs, and he got right in my face and between me and my two young children who were also in the locker room. I didn't hear a word that person said as I was in protect-my-family mode.

Nemophilist

I've almost never been offended by anyone sharing the gospel with me. I'm filled with joy that they are doing so. They do not know if I am saved or not and they are wanting to share the Truth with me. I appreciate that. When someone shares the gospel with me, I don't interrupt them, I let them finish before I share that I'm saved. There was only one time when my reaction was negative, and that was when I was approached in a locker room by someone who behaved as if he might be on drugs, and he got right in my face and between me and my two young children who were also in the locker room. I didn't hear a word that person said as I was in protect-my-family mode.
I agree! I find it an uplifting and encouraging thing when people come to my door to share Jesus with me. I am glad they are doing it. Most of my family do not want to talk about Jesus and the Good News, so it's refreshing to encounter people who do!