I have a Newer iPad Air that has loss WiFi on it, what can I do?

seated with Christ

I was gifted with an iPad Air with a cracked screen, I loved it. My older one was to old which made it largely incompatible for apps etc.

I was highly successful on a multiplayer game then the WiFi went out. I would take it to the Apple store, but it has been closed due to COVID. What can I do?

Thanks!

Lastcall

I was gifted with an iPad Air with a cracked screen, I loved it. My older one was to old which made it largely incompatible for apps etc.

I was highly successful on a multiplayer game then the WiFi went out. I would take it to the Apple store, but it has been closed due to COVID. What can I do?

Thanks!
I have had IPADs for years. What I learned is any problem you have, others have had. Type in google what your problem is, and you will find several answers that will probably help whatever your problem is.

seated with Christ

Open Settings and tap General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Enter your iPad pass-code, then tap Reset Network Settings to confirm. Your iPad will turn off, perform the reset, then turn back on. Hope that works
It worked for a while, I was able to play Mafia City again, but then I loss it again. I need to create a new iCloud password. I wasn't able to sign into iCloud.