I have a mind boggling question

GEOINTAnalyst

@GEOINTAnalyst
if you go to the section on rapture forums questions @SonSeeker has a question about the emojis likes, read it.
Hes the one who posted on my post with the emojis and they disappeared. Very strange
Did you recently get an update from Apple/Mac? do you use the emoji keyboard? did you go to Settings > General > Keyboards, to delete and add "Emoji"? If so, you'll want to open the Messages app, then with your finger, hold the globe icon for a few seconds and let go. Check to see if "Emoji" appears in the keyboard.

Lovin Jesus

Did you recently get an update from Apple/Mac? do you use the emoji keyboard? did you go to Settings > General > Keyboards, to delete and add "Emoji"? If so, you'll want to open the Messages app, then with your finger, hold the globe icon for a few seconds and let go. Check to see if "Emoji" appears in the keyboard.
I don't understand all of that. I just know it was SonSeeker who made the emojis he has had issues with his device and emojis but he posted some on my thread I saw them he even affirmed he did as a "test" because of those emoji issues he has. After seeing them on my device they disappeared just as they did for him on his device. I don't have emoji issues on my device. When I posted this thread I didn't know about his issues with emojis until afterwards. that is why it's so weird.

GEOINTAnalyst

I don't understand all of that. I just know it was SonSeeker who made the emojis he has had issues with his device and emojis but he posted some on my thread I saw them he even affirmed he did as a "test" because of those emoji issues he has. After seeing them on my device they disappeared just as they did for him on his device. I don't have emoji issues on my device. When I posted this thread I didn't know about his issues with emojis until afterwards. that is why it's so weird.
Sometimes those type of files go into temp storage - if you do not move from there, they will go away

DanLMP

I just got two notifications on my cell phone, an Android. It was rapture forums notifications.
I looked at them saw that they were responses to a post on my thread. Two of them from the same person. of Coiurse because I viewed those two notifications the icons on my phone disappeared.
I picked up my iPad but noticed that those two notifications on my phone don't show up on my iPad. This made me look at my phone to see the exact time and which post those responses were made on. But I didn't see them on my phone. The notifications icons were gone as I stated, and the posts on my thread didn't have anything from the specific person had responded to the post. Not there. I returned to my iPad and the person who had posted, according to those notifications, hadn't posted on my thread at all. So my question.
why did I get notifications, a like emoji and a prayer emoji, from someone and I saw it when I viewed them in my phone then they disappeared, like it never happened? And they never showed up on my iPad? Strange :noidea2:scratch
Any ideas?

Because :mystic