I have a mind boggling question

Lovin Jesus

I just got two notifications on my cell phone, an Android. It was rapture forums notifications.
I looked at them saw that they were responses to a post on my thread. Two of them from the same person. of Coiurse because I viewed those two notifications the icons on my phone disappeared.
I picked up my iPad but noticed that those two notifications on my phone don't show up on my iPad. This made me look at my phone to see the exact time and which post those responses were made on. But I didn't see them on my phone. The notifications icons were gone as I stated, and the posts on my thread didn't have anything from the specific person had responded to the post. Not there. I returned to my iPad and the person who had posted, according to those notifications, hadn't posted on my thread at all. So my question.
why did I get notifications, a like emoji and a prayer emoji, from someone and I saw it when I viewed them in my phone then they disappeared, like it never happened? And they never showed up on my iPad? Strange :noidea2:scratch
Any ideas?

GEOINTAnalyst

When you open them on one device they will not show on another device because you logged in on a particular device, you can only use one device to login, therefore that is why the disappear from the other device.

Lovin Jesus

When you open them on one device they will not show on another device because you logged in on a particular device, you can only use one device to login, therefore that is why the disappear from the other device.
This is the first time this has happened. When I hear a notification ring on my phone I have always gone to the iPad first because of the larger screen. The iPad usually shows the notification before it does on my phone but it's always been in my iPad when I Look on it after hearing the ring on my phone. Every time. This is a first.

Lovin Jesus

If that's the case Why did it disappear after I viewed the notification strip? I never log out of any device I use. I'm always logged in never log out and always shows both devices the same notification just my phone has a ring not my ipad
I can go from the iPad to the phone at the same time and have the same activity going at the same time that's why I ask if anyone knows what's up?.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
If that's the case Why did it disappear after I viewed the notification strip? I never log out of any device I use. I'm always logged in never log out and always shows both devices the same notification just my phone has a ring not my ipad
I can go from the iPad to the phone at the same time and have the same activity going at the same time that's why I ask if anyone knows what's up?.
It could be because the cloud knows all and reveals little about how and when it does what it does...pcbash

Lovin Jesus

I never liked the cloud, even when I first heard about it from Mr. Apple himself.
I'll tell you something and I bet everyone would agree.
I never ever had the kinds of problems I have with hand held devices all of the years I ever used desk top computers. Never. The worst was if there was a virus but it would easily be taken care of with a simple virus cleaner and a firewall.
I tell you, the more "convenient " we get the more inconvenient it is