"I Fully Remember Being Hanged On The Cross As Jesus,’ Claims Woman Who Leads Spiritual Organization"

We need our own "blasphemy/blasphemer" section. This is just ridiculous : https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fully-remember-being-hanged-cross-085026771.html

You know... I just really, oh boy...
Oh... the questions I could ask..

-How many thorns did the crown have?

- Did they use one spike or two on your feet?

-Did they sand the cross smooth or did they leave it rough?

-Did you carry the whole thing or just the crossbar (palablum)?

-Was the inside of the tomb really cold or just kinda cool?

-Did the angels bring you some coffee when you got up on Sunday morning?

-If you were just in your loincloth when they crucified you, where did you get clothing? Or did you just appear in your loincloth to them?

She'd probably have a few choice words for me...

Eric Nicholas

Oh... the questions I could ask..

-How many thorns did the crown have?

- Did they use one spike or two on your feet?

-Did they sand the cross smooth or did they leave it rough?

-Did you carry the whole thing or just the crossbar (palablum)?

-Was the inside of the tomb really cold or just kinda cool?

-Did the angels bring you some coffee when you got up on Sunday morning?

-If you were just in your loincloth when they crucified you, where did you get clothing? Or did you just appear in your loincloth to them?

She'd probably have a few choice words for me...
Ugh, can you having this kind of mind? You and I are dark, but goodness, this is on a different level. This is Dracula black. Like I said before, I sin and assert my will in my own name. These people that sin in God's Name and make him the inspiration for their lunacy, oh boy... Just going to have to leave it there.

Ugh, can you having this kind of mind? You and I are dark, but goodness, this is on a different level. This is Dracula black. Like I said before, I sin and assert my will in my own name. These people that sin in God's Name and make him the inspiration for their lunacy, oh boy... Just going to have to leave it there.
That's why I would ask her those questions. If they're trying to "be God", then let's take it up to eleven as it were and really get picky here.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Yeah, isn't that awful? Can you imagine the mind and heart you must have to think that she is legit? Frightening...

Also, I haven't forgot about you. He just hasn't heard anything on real estate. I honestly thought that he would have something.
Don't worry...it's hard to find what I described to you. we are looking at other options and also KY, but I put that out there specificlly as kind of a "fleece" for God to show something if He wants to.