I feel like RF is under attack

dreamermind

It’ll probably get worse but I can sense things are more tense as I read through the forums. Before covid things were pretty chill from what I remember. In the last 30 days there has been over 500 new members. I haven’t been around here too long, but is that the normal number here for new members each month? Anyway keeping my prayers on for this board.

Eric Nicholas

It is. I find most of the trolls to be completely obvious. As I stated, I wish the snakes would slither in, instead of hanging a neon sign with an arrow pointed at their head with whatever title is appropriate at the time. It would at least make the endeavor more interesting. But they are simple to the point that I find them completely obnoxious.

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It’ll probably get worse but I can sense things are more tense as I read through the forums. Before covid things were pretty chill from what I remember. In the last 30 days there has been over 500 new members. I haven’t been around here too long, but is that the normal number here for new members each month? Anyway keeping my prayers on for this board.

We haven't had 500 in the last 30 days. I think it has been about 100 over the last couple of months. It started picking up lately. Must be the times we living in. :nod

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It says when I look at the statistics that we have over 10,000 members and 531 the last 30 days. Just FYI that’s what I see.

Oh, that just means that different 500 members who are already registered have come to forums in the past 30 days. It's not saying that there have been 531 new members to join the forums. That wording on the statistics figures there is a little bit unclear.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Hey,
Ahh ok thanks for the clarification.

Hey, dreamermind-- nice avatar.
Are those your outside Christmas lights? I like blatantly Christian things like crosses and creches as Christmas decorations :smile

Now I'm thinking of a nice title for a book or name of a Christian store . . . Creche and Cross :smile or maybe Creche and Cross and Crown :smile