I am so ready for animal’s to stop killing animal’s!

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
Since the fall of Mankind and expulsion from Eden, some animal’s quit eating grasses and whatever, they turned to be carnivorous and started killing and eating other animals. I have seen countless nature shows and Internet videos where the prey is cruelty killed. Big cats will go for the esophagus of hoof animals to suffocate them; worse yet a big constrictor snake will coil around it’s prey and suffering is unimaginable, a most cruel death.

I long for the time when the effects of the Original Sin will be reversed.

Isaiah 11:6-9 [These verses are speaking of the the time of the Millennial Kingdom of Christ?]
6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Please, add your thought’s and commentary searches on Isaiah 11:6-9.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I have always been glad that cats kill mice. Although my daughters cat is madly in love with their guinea pig???!!

I have always thought of it as natural for animals to kill, but you bring up a good point. I look forward to the MK...I *assume* that I will be able to enjoy the animals up close and personal.

Andy C

Its funny when you think of trees feeling what's around them.

But then in Heaven we wont need to eat, and what is provided will eclipse any memory we may retain.
We may not “need” to eat, but the tree of life bares different fruit each month from Revelation 22.

There is also the wedding banquet we will attend!
Can you clarify on what you mean on memory retained?

JamesSuth

Do cattle count? I'd like to continue eating beef. Pigs and Chickens too, and eggs.
I used to think there would be no meat in Heaven based on Isaiah 11:9, and the thought that all animals were vegetarian prior to the fall. But recently there have been companies experimenting with real meat (not the veggie based plant alternatives) that is lab grown. I'm now wondering if in Heaven meat will just grow as meat without ever being near an animal. Maybe there will be beef trees, and bacon trees (really looking forward to the latter :laugh). I think every good thing in this world is based on the real good thing in Heaven. I think what we like about meat will be there, in a perfect form :)

Wally

Choose your words carefully...
We may not “need” to eat, but the tree of life bares different fruit each month from Revelation 22.

There is also the wedding banquet we will attend!
Can you clarify on what you mean on memory retained?
I can only imagine many of the memories we have will be a mix of lessons learned, pains, joys, ....

I expect part of our healing will be to forget those earthly things, forget those pains, fears, doubts... all those flesh things will pass away,

That to make room for our new habitation, to have His law written in our hearts.
I expect the new sights and sounds will flood our being and wash away all things that were temporal or
those things will fade into meaninglessness in the presence of Christ and His church.

As for the feast, I expect a banquet beyond imagination,
one where we don't have to eat, but when we do its for the pleasure of eating and the fellowship of the celebration, not the need of the stomach.

Wally

Choose your words carefully...
If no seas on the new Earth, I wonder where (or if) fish and other marine life will be. The tropical fish and coral are really beautiful, and most marine life is really graceful :smile
The 2nd Bowl destroys all life in the sea.

I sometimes think of the image in Mirror Mask where the fish swim through the air. That would take an entirely new creature to do that.

I suspect even the most vivid imagination pales to what is in store in Heaven, yet I expect some familiarity.
but perhaps that is where the mansions [worlds] exist to allow us to share all kinds of ideas.