I Am Born Again?

dixie_chick

I have read over all your forum rules. I am going to be extremely extra careful to stay with in the boundaries of their limitations. For example if the speed limit is 70 I will not exceed 50. So as if I get a ticked and we go to court. The Judge will decide in my favor.
Ok. I realize our friends are gone now, but I just wanted to point out that it sounds like he/they are saying we can be saved by following/observing the law.
I have read over all your forum rules. I am going to be extremely extra careful to stay with in the boundaries of their limitations. For example if the speed limit is 70 I will not exceed 50. So as if I get a ticked and we go to court. The Judge will decide in my favor.

Last edited:

moosejive

Ok. I realize our friends are gone now, but I just wanted to point out that it sounds like he/they are saying we can be saved by following/observing the law.
Yes, dixiechick, it had a very legalistic sound to it....:confused:confused2 The Pharisees were very legalistic and they totally missed the boat when it came to Jesus. I guess I'd rather be "simple" and have the faith of a child, than to be pointing fingers at others...:pray For those who find the simple gift God has given us in His son, Jesus, to be offensive and feel they must attack and offend others in their anger.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
You can always tell what spirit inhabits these fellas. The Bible says that the wisdom that comes from God is "first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness." When you correct or even question a person indwelt by the Spirit of God, you will see a gentle, loving attitude in the way they respond. But somebody either operating in their own spirit or (as is most frequent with such people as we had today) operating in Satan's spirit you get anger, hate, and malice. The second you see that in someone, you KNOW they are not speaking for God.

Scotographer

χριστου δουλος
No, you are right. Not against you. But perhaps for you if need be. Despite your ranting.

Praying for you to have resolution with your anger issues.

Scotographer

χριστου δουλος
They weren't mine to begin with. So you have nothing.

Could you clarify further? It's not really clear what standard you use.

Scotographer

χριστου δουλος
They don't belong me. They are given so God's will might be accomplished through obedient use.

So, what standard are you using?

Almost Heaven

Let's remind members-we see these attacks quite often. This is not even the worst one. In the past Chris and Adrian have asked members not to respond to them, just use our report buttons. Report button is on the left side- on the same line as the "Like" and "Reply" buttons in the version I use.

Last edited: