I Am Born Again?

jimcolman

I have read over all your forum rules. I am going to be extremely extra careful to stay with in the boundaries of their limitations. For example if the speed limit is 70 I will not exceed 50. So as if I get a ticked and we go to court. The Judge will decide in my favor.

jimcolman

Usually when I disagree with someone or do not believe them, I will prove them to be incorrect with the truth first, then call them out.

Scotographer

χριστου δουλος
I got news for you , you evil child of the devil. You mark these words. When this is all over it will be you that will go. Right to hell where you belong with the rest of retards of the devil. You think you are untouchable. We shall see about that.

The Lord God rebuke you.
What standard do you use for the slander? How do you rate any better than how you equate others? Are you superior?

livin_in_the_Son

For example if the speed limit is 70 I will not exceed 50. So as if I get a ticked and we go to court. The Judge will decide in my favor.
The sheer stupidity of this statement REALLY made my day!! If the speed limit was 70, and you don't exceed 50, you wouldn't get ticketed. Thanks for the laugh.

Not much of an attack. Juvenile. Pedestrian
I agree, this wasn't very well thought out, but truly full of anger that's for sure.

And his friends up thread needs to go too
I would hazard a guess that they were one and the same.