I am an alien, i come to you via plastic modification surgery

YeuEmMaiMai

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...transform-genderless-ALIEN.html#ixzz4aBGb0B72

He started with lip fillers at the age of 17, before having two rhinoplasties, multiple cheeks and brow bone fillers and more.

The part-time model also wears large blackened contact lenses, alien like talons and unusual hair dye colours.

Now he plans to fork out another $160,000 (£130,000) on surgery to have his (my words here bolded to paraphrase article) gender and humanity identifying parts removed.

I think he should just take it one step further and have an additional finger added to each hand (or have one removed from each hand)

twerpv

It's interesting that each of us posting (with the exception of 7 of 9-1), are concerned about this guy and are heart sick for him to know Christ. Yet in the article he says some hate him. I'll bet we Christians would get the hate label from secular society yet that is not the case at all! Thank you all for not disappointing! Much Christ love to you.

YeuEmMaiMai

you know I did give it some serious thought about him... the problem I have is that it appears that he is so far gone to give himself over like that.... I know the Lord can save anyone but I am not so sure this guy wants salvation.... I would hope that the Lord saves him but remember the delusion is here and most are eating it without any thought to said consequences.

Mish

This world is not my home!
Where'd the guy get the money for all this? What, exactly, does this guy do for a living that he can earn enough money to waste it on such nonsense? Or is it govt. sponsored, which would be a whole new issue.

The article states that he is a make-up artist. + he is joining the agency and TV show, "Plastics of Hollywood".

That does not sound like an environment where God's Word is shared or respected...but one of the great aspects of God is that He can do anything, no matter how remote the chances might be perceived by us. ~may this man one day celebrate his new life in Christ, vice the 'new life' he is trying to create thru all this shock-plastic surgery. :pray