I Agree With Seemingly Evil Pope Francis On This:

Batman

When it comes to the Pope, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Kerry, Cortez, Tlaib, Streisand, Baldwin, etc.......I expect the only agreement they and I could have is that we need air to breathe, food and water to live, and only those other similar kinds of human FACT things. The pope and many other high ranking Catholics have been pro-life along with other cults and WOF/NAR/etc......which is fantastic, but not enough to ally with them vs keeping distance.

Jonathan

OneDayNearer

Forgiven Much
Nancy Pelosi is meeting with the pope today.

I'm sure they'll talk on abortion and I also thought this was interesting from the article and makes me wonder why the pope is sending this cardinal to the climate change conference instead of going himself. I wonder if he'll be turning over the reigns soon.
The Vatican announced on Friday that the pope would not be going to Glasgow but that its delegation would be headed by Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the secretary of state. read more

Classic

Pope Francis: Abortion ‘Is More Than a Problem, It Is Murder’​

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...abortion-is-more-than-a-problem-it-is-murder/

I probably don't agree with el papa on anything else.
If the Pope really believed abortion was murder then he would take action against incorrigible people claiming to be Catholic such as Pelosi and Biden. The Bible does say that after a person receives counseling and willingly continues to sin and encourages others to sin the they should be avoided and expelled from associating with the church.

Back