Hysterectomy aftermath......please HELP !!!

Kim Stuever

:pray
Brother, it sounds as though my wife and I have walked a very similar road in terms of health issues. One thing right after another. The answer we have found that works—the ONLY answer we have found that works—is to place our entire focus on God. He is trying to do something in our lives, and as we keep turning our thoughts and our hopes to things other than God, we find no real answers. But when, despite all of the troubles and pain and suffering, we ask God to work in us that which is well-pleasing in His sight, something supernatural happens. As we focus on blessing others, somehow—even in the midst of the problem—we find a peace and even a healing appearing. It makes no sense in the world's eyes. Not even in ours. It is completely counter-intuitive. But it fits with Scripture. As we commit our way onto Him He brings His will for us into being.

It's the only advice I can give, bro. The Message of the Cross is real and we receive everything we need from Christ solely by means of our faith in the reality of His finished work at Calvary. Drawing closer to Him so we may be used by Him must be our goal, and glorifying Him on earth our one focus; but as we do that, we will find Him giving us the strength or the victory or the healing (or all three) that we need.
You know I read that a few days ago and liked it. But as I read it again anew it really touches my heart even more, good advice.:thankyou

Ducati

Thank you everyone.

Today I'm inquiring about Social Security Disability for her. :giveup
Shes 51 years young - God is not bound by mans laws - but Obama Care has made it nearly impossible for a veteran Nurse (RN) to even get an interview or even be considered for employment.

A Miracle is still pending for both.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Thank you everyone.

Today I'm inquiring about Social Security Disability for her. :giveup
Shes 51 years young - God is not bound by mans laws - but Obama Care has made it nearly impossible for a veteran Nurse (RN) to even get an interview or even be considered for employment.

A Miracle is still pending for both.
Father, praying for the needs of these people to be met. We give you the honor, glory, and praise. In Jesus Name!:amen

Ghoti Ichthus

:tappingfoot Funny you should mention them. I went on there a few years ago looking for answers - the minute they figured out I wasn't my wife they asked me to leave the group......go figure. :noidea2

:poundits all good.
Their forum only has one place for men to post. All of the rest is for women only. Your wife can get on there and read/ask to her heart's content. If she won't/cant/too embarrassed/etc., you can post in the one area and get help. You can read the rest, but can't post. It's so the ladies feel more comfortable asking questions/discussing things that can be very embarrassing/difficult to talk about, even over the Internet.