Hunter Biden Has No Money, Forced to Sleep in Daddy’s Room

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Biden Has No Money, Forced to Sleep in Daddy’s Room
But he can still afford a $20K a month mansion in Malibu
By Daniel Greenfield

Hunter Biden’s “paintings” sell for a quarter of a million dollars and he’s renting a $20,000-a-month Malibu mansion, but according to his lawyer, he’s a poor boy who had to room with daddy on a trip to Ireland.

The crackhead-in-chief is fighting child custody payments by claiming poverty.

Biden’s lawyers objected to attempts by Roberts’s team to frame him as privileged and wealthy, arguing that he has only traveled on Air Force One one time and “stayed on a cot in his dad’s room in Dublin” during their recent Ireland visit. Biden no longer owns a Porsche, and his lawyer Brent Langdon indicated it was repossessed. Biden now drives an unspecified car given to him by celebrity lawyer Kevin Morris.

Really? He can afford a $20K a month mansion in Malibu, but not a hotel room somewhere in Dublin.

During the hearing, Biden’s lawyers said his only income is a percentage of his art sales from a New York gallery and that Biden is unable to provide a list of who has bought his paintings and how much they are worth. Lowell said Biden doesn’t know the names of any of the buyers under an agreement with the gallery, which is intended to avoid political influence-peddling.

Sure. Those buyers are lining up to buy an ex-crackhead’s squiggles because he doesn’t know who they are.

Hunter still has plenty of money to fight legal battles, courtesy of Dem donors (and Hunter isn’t even pretending that he doesn’t know who they are), but none for child support. And he’s got sob stories of sleeping on a cot in his father’s room on the trip to Ireland. And probably eating gruel. Before flying back to his Malibu mansion.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...-has-no-money-forced-to-sleep-in-daddys-room/

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It is :cry that Hunter doesn't acknowledge his own daughter and neither does Joe Biden as granddaughter. I don't believe Hunter is destitute like he is saying. I do believe he has money.

jab777

Richest poor person I have ever heard of. I wish I was that poor.
You and me both. He’s living in the WH so that he can’t be served a warrant, he’s a crud who doesn’t want to pay support for his child. He’s got plenty of money is my guess and the reason he slept on a cot in his crud of a father’s room is that he was assigned the responsibility for keeping an eye on Joe so he didn’t wander off since Jill wasn’t along on the trip. I’ve never seen a bigger group of lowlifes in the White House in my life. Donald Trump isn’t perfect but he and his family aren’t on par with this Biden clown show.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
IF he's poor and can't provide for himself AND his children, he needs to GET A JOB.
IF that job doesn't pay enough, he needs to GET A SECOND JOB.

No different than any other healthy, able-bodied parent not having custody.

Back