Hunter Biden charged with four-year tax evasion scheme

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Biden charged with four-year tax evasion scheme
Biden was hit with three felony and six misdemeanor tax offenses, according to an indictment filed in US District Court in Central California.
By REUTERS

The Department of Justice on Thursday filed new criminal charges against US President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, accusing him of failing to pay $1.4 million in taxes while spending millions of dollars on a lavish lifestyle. Biden was hit with three felony and six misdemeanor tax offenses, according to an indictment filed in US District Court in Central California. He faces up to 17 years in prison if convicted on the charges. The Justice Department said its investigation into Biden is ongoing.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-777191

Jaybird

I will believe this when I actually see Hunter on trial or in prison.

How long did the F.B.I. have his laptop with clear evidence of crimes and did nothing about it?

It's usually all for show.

Joe had classified documents siting in his garage - no big deal, no charges.

Trump had classified documents in a safe at his home. Now that was a big deal, prosecute the man immediately.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

We are tired of all this unrighteousness in the world.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I will believe this when I actually see Hunter on trial or in prison.

How long did the F.B.I. have his laptop with clear evidence of crimes and did nothing about it?

It's usually all for show.

Joe had classified documents siting in his garage - no big deal, no charges.

Trump had classified documents in a safe at his home. Now that was a big deal, prosecute the man immediately.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

We are tired of all this unrighteousness in the world.
Agreed, we've all seen this song a 1000 times before

Dragontiger777

Could be. But with respect to Hunter because these are federal charges I expect his father will pardon him.
I believe so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demontrae(sp) wants Trumps to jail time while his son not jail time what a full of evil???

If rich people will always pardon or not jail time while middle class or poor or homeless request to jail time. That where I think not fair. Therefore leave to God's hands and He will measure them in hell

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
As we consider our own sin, we weren't so much as pardoned... that is a wiping away or cancelling of debt,

Christ stood in our place and took the full penalty, paying our price, our propitiation, by dying for sin in our place.

It is humbling to consider Christ paid the same price for every sinner. Even the Bidens.

But the sadness that so many will not receive what Christ gives freely is certainly deep for us who understand our own sin and what it cost the Father to clear our record.

YallNeedJesus

I highlighted the entire book of Romans
There’s a reason this is happening when it is. Now, when Hunter has to testify before Congress, he can refuse to answer all questions because of the ongoing investigation against him. Joe gets protected, Hunter gets convicted and then later pardoned by his father. All part of the plan.

Jaybird

There’s a reason this is happening when it is. Now, when Hunter has to testify before Congress, he can refuse to answer all questions because of the ongoing investigation against him. Joe gets protected, Hunter gets convicted and then later pardoned by his father. All part of the plan.
Good point! I think you right on thr money with this scenario. They might get away with now, on earth, but the Biden crime family will have its day of reckoning soon.

jab777

IMO if anything comes of this, it is because the Dems will use this to make sure Joey cannot run in 2024. I do not believe Gavin Newsome for one second when he says he has no intention of running. He is surely on a short list of replacement candidates.
No doubt he is. Today it was announced tha Hillary Clinton will be helping Biden with his reelection campaign. Given that Hillary isn’t known for altruistic tendencies, what might we make of the reason for the help she’s offering?

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
A new ticket with Buyed'em and Hitlary as VP gives her the White House. [Old Joe will fail his first physical and be declared disabled]

You can see the slobber dripping from her fangs.

iwouldbewithyouificould

I believe this is all just political theater, and nothing will happen to Hunter or Cornpop Joe. If he actually gets indicted and thrown into prison, however, all that means is that the puppet master has currently run out of use for him.

Back