Humans vs Angels as Creations of God

WaitingForTheTrumpet

I've heard that the reason pregnant women get so many food cravings is because the baby has unlimited access to womb service
smilie194.gif

Narrow Path

This question made me think. Colossians 1:16 tells us that all things were created by God. So it is established that angels were created and obviously are not reproducing. Adam and Eve were created beings. Gen 5:3 indicates that after Adam humans were begotten not individually created. Psam 139 lets us know that we were in the mind of God before we were born. David speaks of it in a beautiful way. When we become born again we are referred to as new creatures 2Cor 5:17. We know that this is a spiritual creation because it is obvious it is not physical. We as humans therefore have arrived on earth through seed and egg. Angels do not procreate so have been created each individually once. How I see it

Somehow we have to reconcile how the "sons of God" (I think most agree that refers to the angels) were able to breed with human women in creating the Nephilim. I just read elsewhere that some interpret that as fallen angel / demon possessed men mating with these women. Not sure I buy that though because genetically the offspring would still have all human characteristics and wouldn't grow into giants. It seems to be a fair conclusion that angels do have reproductive capabilities. Whatever the correct answer is, angels are a mysterious, intriguing part of all this.

Narrow Path

We all think of angels with wings. But I'm not sure if all the different types of angels have wings. My meaning is that if the angels that have been on earth don't have wings, I don't think its a matter of them taking human form, but rather them just blending in and we don't realize it.
Another thing to research... passages about angels.

Back