Humans to achieve immortality in 7 years?

madcat

Madonna is looking bizarre. She is freakish now. :eek
I’m guessing she spent more on her latest face life and MANY facial implants than most people make in a year. She surely did not get her money’s worth. But I haven’t watched the Emmys/Oscars for 20 years. It’s the epitome of narcissism to make such a spectacle to broadcast how wonderful and beautiful you are.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Madonna is into the Kabal, and people that do facelifts don't want to lose being young looking. It is called vanity. One of these days Christians will have glorious looking bodies in heaven because we will be glorified. You will not be able to look any better than that. God knows how to make us look our Very Best.

Last edited:

SJ129

“And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭

This is actually interesting now that I read it again. It seems regardless of what I think the mark is or its effect on people God still has the power to kill them. But these verses also show that God doesn’t explicitly say he will prevent them from seeking death (or killing themselves), all God does is not permit the demonic locust from killing the people, but allows the locusts to torture these people.

In response to the torture from the demonic locusts, people will seek to just die (probably suicide), but won’t be able to. Now some people have speculated that the mark gives them this ability of physical immortality of some sort (the Bible doesn’t explicitly say that it’s just speculation). It’s simply cause the scripture doesn’t say God removed the ability for man to kill himself during this time of the tribulation so people have speculated different things on those verses. Although the general interpreted school of thought is that it is God who prevents man from dying as well, not just preventing the locusts from killing them, but also for man to kill himself.

Due to the Beast receiving a mortal wound, and somehow healing from it, and this situation in Revelation 9, and the Mark being the final straw that renders a person ineligible for salvation, some have speculated Satan will once again try to tamper with human genetics/dna like he did in Genesis 6. Only this time not to try prevent the Messiah from coming, but to prevent many from receiving salvation.

I know it’s seems out there, but it’s certainly interesting as the current movement with the elites is transhumanism. Of course man wants to evade death, hence evade judgement from God. Will they achieve “temporary immortality” through the help of the enemy? I don’t know I’m speculating they “might” temporarily, as we learned according to the story of Babel God himself said this

“And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭11‬:‭6‬ ‭

When the world is finally under 1 world government, and with the advanced technology we have, and the restrainer gone, who knows what evil they will be able to achieve.
The “locusts” could also be AI/ mini drones with “injections” that appear like insects. There are already gmo mosquitoes. Tech is taking a hardcore turn for the worst.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
The “locusts” could also be AI/ mini drones with “injections” that appear like insects. There are already gmo mosquitoes. Tech is taking a hardcore turn for the worst.
I personally believe they are disgustingly wicked demons.
They have been locked up by the authority of God, and now they are released by the authority of God to execute His judgment upon those who
have continued to reject Him .
At this juncture within the Tribulation , the earth dwellers still have the ability to repent and turn from their wickedness.
The excruciating pain they will endure will create the desire to seek death , however , through God's soverignty death will flee them.
That actually would allow the earth dwellers more time to contemplate their wicked ways and to repent.
Alot of times (not always) through the judgments of God , is to bring one or many back to Him.
I believe this particular judgment ( 5th Trumpet) is one of those judgments. That said...
If the 6th Trumpet is any indicator of repentance of those involved in the 5th Trumpet , it doesn't look to good.

Revelation 9: 20-21
And the rest of the men which were not killed
by these plagues yet repented not of the works
of their hands , that they should not worship devils , and idols of gold , and silver , and brass,
and stone , and of wood: which neither can see,
nor hear, nor walk:
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of
their sorceries , nor of their fornication , nor of
their thefts.

Sin is never satisfied. It always wants more.

God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked.

Ezekiel 33:11

Say unto them , As I live, saith the Lord GOD ,
I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;
but that the wicked turn from his way and live:
turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways ; for why will
ye die, O house of Israel ?

Godly repentance is when you turn from your
evil ways , and turn to God.
Turn from and turn to. RETURN to God for reconcillation and restoration.

Embrace the grace of God and be cleansed from your sins by the shed
blood of The Lord Jesus
Christ.
✝️

daygo

Madonna is into the Kabal, and people that do facelifts don't want to lose being young looking. It is called vanity. One of these days Christians will have glorious looking bodies in heaven because we will be glorified. You will not be able to look any better than that. God knows how to make us look our Very Best.
Good one.

Jesus Is Coming!

It’s the whole Transhumanism movement trying to merge man with technology. Look it up.

This is my personal opinion, but over the last few years I’ve come to the conclusion the mark of the beast is probably something that could give you some sort of physical immortality/invincibility but also alters your body from being fully “human”, hence your technically ineligible for salvation. Christ died for mankind, and nothing else. If you are not a human being you have no path for salvation.

Satan has tried to counterfeit everything God has done. God has a trinity, Satan has tried to mimic that through Satan himself, Antichrist, False prophet. The same way God offers eternal life in a body that is glorified and perfect without corruption, it seems fitting Satan will try offer humanity some sort of immortality in this fallen corrupted body to live in sin in the physical world as long as they want.

So this would explain how the AC passes himself off as the Messiah and people worship him as such. What better way than to make them immortal? Lovers of this world would fall on their knees before him in a heartbeat!

RedRx

Years ago I was writing a pharmacy related blog. One of my posts was about how modern medicine has shifted from the question of can we to should we. What I meant by this topic was that for the longest time the field of medicine was limited by either a lack of advanced knowledge, a lack of technology, or some combination of the two.

In my opinion modern medicine within my lifetime has advanced to the point where we as a society have to ask ourselves just because we can do something should we? Topics like gene splicing, stem cell research, as well as some very difficult end of life issues immediately come to mind as examples. Our capabilities have advanced to the point where moving forward with a technology or procedure may not always be a good idea.

We’re at a point where we can use modern medicine to literally perform unbelievable outcomes. And with the current rate of advancement in technology what seems impossible even now may become a reality in just a few years or even mere months. Whether or not that’s a good thing can be debated but it is an interesting question to ask. Has mankind reached the threshold of “playing God” due to significant advances in technology? If so we are at a dangerous point in our existence.

I make fun of gender identity politics all the time but what if we’re close to being able to manipulate DNA to create a situation where parents can choose all sorts of traits for children before they are born including hair/eye color or even gender? Will God allow such tampering? After all, we’re all created the way we’re created for a specific purpose.

I guess what I’m wondering is do we have the intelligence and maturity as a society to be able to handle the advanced technologies we’re discovering? Are there unintentional consequences to the technological advancements we push forward to achieve? I don’t know but I’m thankful that God is always in control.

kathymendel

Isn't it interesting that in today's world, scientists seem to be making so much headway into these advanced technologies...............
but, they still cannot cure the common cold, nor can they cure cancer, nor can they even relieve chronic pain for patients?????
It is astounding to me, and tells me we are being lied to, and have been for a long time now. I for one, would never want my life extended
for years or forever........ that time would be filled with continuing pain. No thank you. The only forever I want is in eternity with my Jesus.
That time will be illness-free, pain-free, and sin-free.

Dave_97

I guess what I’m wondering is do we have the intelligence and maturity as a society to be able to handle the advanced technologies we’re discovering? Are there unintentional consequences to the technological advancements we push forward to achieve?
The answer to the first question is no, and the answer to the second question is yes.

The reality is I feel like we are reaching a type of “Genesis 6” or a “Tower of Babel” situation were God has to step in because humanity will end up doing something that is irreversible and destroy ourselves.

Jaybird

The answer to the first question is no, and the answer to the second question is yes.

The reality is I feel like we are reaching a type of “Genesis 6” or a “Tower of Babel” situation were God has to step in because humanity will end up doing something that is irreversible and destroy ourselves.
I agree. Just think about the Georgia Guide Stones and ignore the rise of the AntiChrist. These globalists want to trim the population down from 8 billion to 500 million to "save the earth." Think about that for a second - they want to eliminate 7.5 billion people. We all know the AntiChrist will rise to power, but if he did not exist the wickedness these people want to inflict on 7.5 billion people is just mind boggling. AntiChrist or not Jesus would have to come again to save the world.

Maranatha! Come quickly Lord Jesus

NewWine2020

I agree. Just think about the Georgia Guide Stones and ignore the rise of the AntiChrist. These globalists want to trim the population down from 8 billion to 500 million to "save the earth." Think about that for a second - they want to eliminate 7.5 billion people. We all know the AntiChrist will rise to power, but if he did not exist the wickedness these people want to inflict on 7.5 billion people is just mind boggling. AntiChrist or not Jesus would have to come again to save the world.

Maranatha! Come quickly Lord Jesus

Little by little, people are waking up to the fact that the so called "carbon" the elite want to reduce...is us. They want to maintain just enough "plebs" to be their servants and playthings, but never pose a true threat to them.

If the common people really knew exactly what the Bill Gates., John Kerry's and Klaus Schwab's of the world thought of them, these rich parasites lives would be in danger.

MapleLeaf

Imagine, if you lived forever you would have no incentive to improve any bad habits. You would have every excuse to procrastinate. Though...this immortality....does it apply only to age or are you impervious to disease and murder/attack as well?

SarahRose

So well said. Man is trying again to reach new heights without God, and we know how that will end up.

NewWine2020

Imagine, if you lived forever you would have no incentive to improve any bad habits. You would have every excuse to procrastinate. Though...this immortality....does it apply only to age or are you impervious to disease and murder/attack as well?

I'm just imagining the power of compound interest...the so called "Eighth wonder of the World" per Albert Einstein, coupled with immortality!

.Even, with our crazy "Biden-flation"...that would add up fast over a few century's in a medium risk mutual fund! :)

Seriously, though, even if I would be immune to sickness, etc. if it would mean living in this fallen world, (especially in a continued state of sin where I struggle daily with my flesh and general snarky attitude? .....that'd be a hard "No thank you!" for me.

We were given expiration dates for a reason.

Last edited:

Dragontiger777

They said will be immortality by year 2030 as sound like start before as will rapture or before or after 2030.AS I believe before, but only God control.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Not even a smiling Mike Lindell will be waiting in your medicine cabinet with a jar of My Tribulation Sore Cream.

My Tribulation Sore Cream, a Penny or Denarius for a quart.

And it'll come with a pair of slippers to cushion the sores on your feet, a pillow to cushion the sores on your head, and a Giza sheet to cover them all up :biggrin

But, you'll share them because you'll own nothing and be happy :eek

daygo

My Tribulation Sore Cream, a Penny or Denarius for a quart.

And it'll come with a pair of slippers to cushion the sores on your feet, a pillow to cushion the sores on your head, and a Giza sheet to cover them all up :biggrin

But, you'll share them because you'll own nothing and be happy :eek
Haha.

Back