Humans to achieve immortality in 7 years?

Dave_97

The Word indicates massive numbers of dead during the Tribulation years so I'd suggest that the quoted thought doesn't have a place in what's coming. What it will give them is sores.
True but the Word also indicates at some point those who took the Mark will seek death but won’t find it. Ultimately, whatever the Mark does Jesus will still be able to destroy them at the second coming. Then again as I mentioned it’s just my thought on this, it looks like the Word hints the Mark might be more than just some tattoo, but others interpret that different. Not dogmatic about it though as a lot is still blurry considering stuff in Revelation so I could be wrong.

Dave_97

The Word says that with respect to one specific judgment, if I'm not mistaken. Men will be tormented and not allowed to die during that Judgment until after it's over.
“And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭

This is actually interesting now that I read it again. It seems regardless of what I think the mark is or its effect on people God still has the power to kill them. But these verses also show that God doesn’t explicitly say he will prevent them from seeking death (or killing themselves), all God does is not permit the demonic locust from killing the people, but allows the locusts to torture these people.

In response to the torture from the demonic locusts, people will seek to just die (probably suicide), but won’t be able to. Now some people have speculated that the mark gives them this ability of physical immortality of some sort (the Bible doesn’t explicitly say that it’s just speculation). It’s simply cause the scripture doesn’t say God removed the ability for man to kill himself during this time of the tribulation so people have speculated different things on those verses. Although the general interpreted school of thought is that it is God who prevents man from dying as well, not just preventing the locusts from killing them, but also for man to kill himself.

Due to the Beast receiving a mortal wound, and somehow healing from it, and this situation in Revelation 9, and the Mark being the final straw that renders a person ineligible for salvation, some have speculated Satan will once again try to tamper with human genetics/dna like he did in Genesis 6. Only this time not to try prevent the Messiah from coming, but to prevent many from receiving salvation.

I know it’s seems out there, but it’s certainly interesting as the current movement with the elites is transhumanism. Of course man wants to evade death, hence evade judgement from God. Will they achieve “temporary immortality” through the help of the enemy? I don’t know I’m speculating they “might” temporarily, as we learned according to the story of Babel God himself said this

“And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭11‬:‭6‬ ‭

When the world is finally under 1 world government, and with the advanced technology we have, and the restrainer gone, who knows what evil they will be able to achieve.

Last edited:

madcat

Has anyone read a new article posted on the RF main page titled “The Lazarus Project” by Terry James? It may shed some light on how the Meta folks are literally developing tech that would “cover” the disappearance of people as far as social media goes.
LAZARUS project ——-hmmmmm:hmmm:hmmm:hmmm

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Has anyone read a new article posted on the RF main page titled “The Lazarus Project” by Terry James? It may shed some light on how the Meta folks are literally developing tech that would “cover” the disappearance of people as far as social media goes.
I read it from the RR site.
Pretty creepy stuff and morbid.
Just another sign of the times...

Reunionroundthecorner

Yea, just posted about that myself! Amazing, horrifying, edifying, creepy, prophetic and insane. Can't decide which one I feel. As much as I miss my Father and Mother, seeing them "alive" on earth would freak me out!!! I guess the powers that be thought the alien abduction theory wasn't going to work to explain the rapture. LOL!

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I glanced at it as the articles that were there today but decided to leave it to later, now that a lot of you guys are mentioning the article on here, i think the Holy spirit may be giving me a nudge to look at it more urgently LOL , im going to switch over to RR and have a geeze at the article now

GotGrace

Futurist makes bold claim that Humans are on track to achieve immortality in 7 years​

Mar 14, 2023
(OPINION) A new video from the YouTube channel Adagio revisits futurist Ray Kurzweil’s ideas about how for humans, both singularity and immortality are shockingly imminent—as in, potentially just seven years away.
According to Popular Mechanics, Both concepts may take a stretch of reality to attain, but Kurzweil and his supporters are quite limber. The idea of singularity is the moment AI exceeds beyond human control and rapidly transforms society. Predicting this timing is tricky, to say the least.
But Kurzweil says one crucial step on the way to a potential 2045 singularity is the concept of immortality, possibly reached as soon as 2030. And the rapid rise of artificial intelligence is what will make it happen. Kurzweil believes that our technological and medical progress will grow to the point that robotics—he dubs them “nanobots”—will work to repair our bodies at the cellular level, as reported by Lifeboat, turning disease and aging around thanks to the continual work of robotic know-how.

And then, voilà: immortality. Naturally, the promise of immortality by 2030 has believers and critics equally excited and skeptical, repeatedly, of Kurzweil’s bold predictions. Of course, it doesn’t help that humans are experiencing a downward trend in global life expectancy, and leaders in the space are predicting that if this singularity does occur, it will wipe out humans altogether.
What an alarming thought! Does anybody want to stay on this earth indefinitely? I think the folks on here would rather croak and go to their eternal home and be with the Father.

Imaging having a robot tinker here and tinker there. :eek:

MyhopeisinHim

I glanced at it as the articles that were there today but decided to leave it to later, now that a lot of you guys are mentioning the article on here, i think the Holy spirit may be giving me a nudge to look at it more urgently LOL , im going to switch over to RR and have a geeze at the article now
Praying for these deluded individuals who think they have the power of immortality in their hands! Satan is certainly working overtime right now. His demise is at hand and he knows it. Sadly many will buy into it.

Back