Human Rights Campaign declares LGBTQ state of emergency in US

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Human Rights Campaign declares LGBTQ state of emergency in US
The Alliance Defending Freedom called the HRC statement "slanderous," saying it was committed to religious liberty, parental rights and the "sanctity of life."
By REUTERS

The largest LGBTQ advocacy organization in the United States on Tuesday declared its first national state of emergency, citing the proliferation of legislation in statehouses across the country aimed at regulating the lives of queer people.

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) said over 70 bills it considers anti-LGBTQ were passed in statehouses this legislative session, double last year's previous record. Some 525 bills were introduced, virtually all by Republicans, including more than 220 affecting transgender people, HRC said. The number of such bills introduced has steadily increased in recent years, growing from 115 in 2015, HRC said.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-745453

NewWine2020

I think the legislation is all aimed at protecting children from pedos and from horrific sugeries that the vast majority will regret when they're older.

Agreed, but With these people to simply state you disagree with them is "violence."

They've had it very very good in the USA for a very long time and I don't have any problem with adults doing whatever, (they certainly wont answer to me when they die) but their obsession w/ grooming children into the trans lifestyle and trying to sneak the "minor attracted person" (pedo) category in with the rest of the alphabet soup mix is a hard "no go" for me.

The more they push and succeed with forcing acceptance (which leads to demanded adoration) the more they continue to push. There has to be a line in the sand at which the normal people in our culture say "not one step back" (and yes, I'm aware I quoted Joseph Stalin).

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Agreed, but With these people to simply state you disagree with them is "violence."

They've had it very very good in the USA for a very long time and I don't have any problem with adults doing whatever, (they certainly wont answer to me when they die) but their obsession w/ grooming children into the trans lifestyle and trying to sneak the "minor attracted person" (pedo) category in with the rest of the alphabet soup mix is a hard "no go" for me.

The more they push and succeed with forcing acceptance (which leads to demanded adoration) the more they continue to push. There has to be a line in the sand at which the normal people in our culture say "not one step back" (and yes, I'm aware I quoted Joseph Stalin).

AFAIC, from a secular perspective, we crossed the line a long time ago when our country forced Christian (and Jewish and muslim) business owners to violate their own sincerely held religious beliefs, removed the Bible and Christian/Jewish prayer from public schools, and legalized/forced recognition of same-sex "marriage." Many decades ago, one of the first lines crossed was forcing hotels to rent rooms to unmarried heterosexual adults . . . these days, a Christian, Jewish, or muslim baker can't even refuse to decorate a cake for a homosexual "wedding," and schools are prohibited from notifying parents about abortions, suicide attempts, overdoses, sexual activity (of any type), etc. Christian, Jewish, and muslim pharmacists and doctors are having more and more difficulty avoiding prescribing or dispensing the morning after pill or taking part in abortions or gender-reassignment surgery, etc.

AFAIC, from a religious perspective, we crossed the line when churches started ordaining homosexuals and women, dispensed with weekly, respectful, traditional worship with Holy Communion, and denied any part of the Bible as God's Word and literally true. These days, there are "gender-neutral" Bibles that deny God as male, deny Jesus as male and His sacrifice as sufficient atonement for all sins, and raise Mary to a status as "co-redemptrix." There are also clergy that deny the place and application of Biblical church discipline, "marry" homosexuals and transsexuals, do premarital and relationship counseling for homosexuals and transsexuals, etc., etc., etc. There are LGBTQABCXYZ Bible commentaries and Sunday school/Bible study materials, misuse of the rainbow symbol (LGBTQABCXYZ agenda/promotion. rather than remembering God's promise to Noah), etc., etc., etc.

:puke

:cry

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.

I know some LBGTQ people in real life and they absolutely hate pedophiles. Perhaps with more vehemence than other people do. They categorically state that pedophiles and animal rapists are not welcome under the LGBTQ banner. So called "zoophiles" are trying to sneak in under the banner too and they're not having it.

They say that sex between consenting adults is fine but children and animals can't consent.

So they haven't entirely got the point but they're not happily celebrating grooming or child rape either. Matter of fact they're wet cat mad about Philip Schofield at the moment.

DWB

Disagreement with another person's lifestyle is not hate, nor does it mean that person is violent. It simple means that is their opinion. The left wants no dissent. That's why the opposition are always the first ones murdered when the communists take over. The left would love for every Christian and conservative to be killed today if possible.

NewWine2020

I know some LBGTQ people in real life and they absolutely hate pedophiles. Perhaps with more vehemence than other people do. They categorically state that pedophiles and animal rapists are not welcome under the LGBTQ banner. So called "zoophiles" are trying to sneak in under the banner too and they're not having it.

They say that sex between consenting adults is fine but children and animals can't consent.

So they haven't entirely got the point but they're not happily celebrating grooming or child rape either. Matter of fact they're wet cat mad about Philip Schofield at the moment.

I still think it's only a matter of few decades of public school and leftist Uni indoctrination before the Pedo flag is incorporated into the rainbow mafia flag.

I don't doubt that there are many individuals in the Alphabet demographic that do despise pedos and "Zoophiles" but we need to hear them PUBLICLY and CONSITENTLY leading the charge and loudly proclaiming that these sick pieces of trash do not stand with them and are 100% unwelcome within their ranks. It's the same thing with Islam...we are told all the time how there are supposedly so many "moderate Muslims" but we never, ever hear them shouting down their more radical brethren.

I would have a LOT of respect for LGBTQ persons if they did this. I don't care what grown adults do to themselves or with each other (I also am a sinner, albeit a forgiven one who tries to pick up his cross daily with varying degrees of success and failure) but they need to leave kids (and animals) out of it. IMHO, those who are grooming kids to be trans are just as vile as those grooming them for sexual abuse.

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I still think it's only a matter of few decades of public school and leftist Uni indoctrination before the Pedo flag is incorporated into the rainbow mafia flag.

I don't doubt that there are many individuals in the Alphabet demographic that do despise pedos and "Zoophiles" but we need to hear them leading the charge and loudly proclaiming that these sick pieces of trash do not stand with them and are categorically unwelcome within their ranks. It's the same thing with Islam...we are told all the time hwo there are so many "moderate Muslims" but we never, ever hear them shouting down their more radical brethren.

I would have a LOT of respect for LGBTQ persons if they did this. I don't care what grown adults do to themselves or with each other (I also am a sinner, albeit a forgiven one who tries to pick up his cross daily with varying degrees of success and failure) but they need to leave kids (and animals) out of it. IMHO, those who are grooming kids to be trans are just as vile as those grooming them for sexual abuse.

At most, we only have a couple years before "anything goes" is proclaimed and protected under the rainbow :mad

Here, there is so much promotion of LGBTQABCXYZ, trans rights and haven (including for children), abortion haven (including for children), and all of the medical support, it would be futile to say anything about pedophila or beastiality :mad Conservative churches are still trying to fight the LGBTQABCXYZ, trans agenda, and abortion, and not having a lot of success :mad

FGM is supposed to be illegal, but it happens every day here, and TPTB won't prosecute it. Ditto taking a girl on "vacation" someplace else, often out of the country, to get "cut" (FGM), or married (usually to a much older man). When she/they returns, because the marriage occurred someplace where it's recognized as legal, the state honors it :mad

The moderate muslims here do openly and publicly oppose islamic terrorism, violence, imposition of strict sharia, and imposition of sharia on non-muslims.

How much of that reflects the muslim doctrine of lying in one of four ways to protect or advance islam, which is in accordance with islamic tenet that "allah is the master of all scheming," I have no way of knowing.

The four types of permitted/encouraged lying are:

Takiyya (dissimulation about ones Muslim identity; permissible if the goal is permissible, and mandatory if the goal is obligatory)

Tawriya (“creative lying;" OK to break the intent of the oath, as long as you don’t break the letter of the oath).

Kitman (telling only part of the truth; lying by omission or distortion)

Muruna (blending in with others, especially to gain trust, by not publicly observing islam)

Knowing Four Arabic Words May Save Our Civilization from Islamic Takeover
Written by Louis Palme
https://illinoisfamily.org/islam-sh...-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover/

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Neohistory

All this junk is about is controlling human breeding, that’s it. Less people having families, less humans being brought into the world. Thing is, they WILL get their “lower population” in the Tribulation, but it will be the wrath of God and because HIS word declares it.

Aiyanna

I agree. The alphabet soup people are pushing their agenda everywhere I look. I just read that a Transvestite won the Miss San Fransisco pagent and will be competing for Miss California.
I mean..... It's California.
California is like the Demo/trailer version of what the whole US, and world, is heading for.

I've stopped paying attention to most sports, all pagent, and anything having anything to do with Hollywood, red carpet, celebrity stuff...... And I'm doing my best to remain completely ignorant of any and all social media "influencers."

Back