How Will the World Explain the Rapture?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The UFO excuse may be tried, but I think the fact that only believers and/are children will be too hard to ignore. They would have to claim we were all evil and needed to be removed, but that's a big lie and lies are easily detected. In one of the rapture movies has the AC pretending to be God telling the world he had to remove all the haters. The world should be able to see this lie, however deceit will rule the day.

Half of the western world population buys the daily lies they're being fed by the govmint and news sources. I think the majority of those left behind will believe whatever they're told.

FindingJoy

Given the surveillance cameras everywhere there is also bound to be a lot of clips of people there in one frame and just gone in the next.
Interesting, I never thought of that!

And those clips will go viral online, be disseminated over and over like the Titan submersible explosion, turn into a conspiracy, and possibly bring thousands to God!
I love how He can use anything to get His Word out.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Interesting, I never thought of that!

And those clips will go viral online, be disseminated over and over like the Titan submersible explosion, turn into a conspiracy, and possibly bring thousands to God!
I love how He can use anything to get His Word out.

Or, the internet gets wiped clean of any reference/information regarding the disappearance, along with anything related in any way to Christianity...

Endangered

Think about what will happen after the Rapture. Many businesses will fail due to lack of customers. Houses and apartments will be vacant and the real estate market will crash. There will be an excess of cars with no one to buy them. And tax revenues will plummet so some governments may fail.
How does the US pay its national debt with so many fewer taxpayers ?
There will be worldwide panic.
It ain't gonna be purty.

Dave_97

Think about what will happen after the Rapture. Many businesses will fail due to lack of customers. Houses and apartments will be vacant and the real estate market will crash. There will be an excess of cars with no one to buy them. And tax revenues will plummet so some governments may fail.
It ain't gonna be purty.
Those first few minutes to hours after the rapture are just horrific to even imagine. Absolute panic will grip every single person. On top of all that you mentioned, all roads will come to a full stop, you can’t even drive back home.

If you live in America and don’t own a weapon, you will be toast because everyone will go into survival mode. House raiding will probably be common in the first few days as they will try get resources and food from houses of those who “disappeared” or just anyone close by. The police won’t be able to answer every 911 call, so you will be your own protection.

The reason I think America and other western countries will be hit the worst is because people here have no idea how to survive without the “system”. Without the grocery store and restaurants, most don’t know where to get food. Without law enforcement most don’t know how to get help. Without hospitals/ERs and ambulances people don’t know how to treat injurie , and without the fire department and capabilities to get fire extinguishers nobody knows how to handle fire. Without available tap water nobody knows where to get water, and without electricity/internet many don’t know how to communicate. The list goes on, but the West is so reliant on how the system works that the rapture will send them to a 3rd world country overnight.

In places like Africa (where I was born), most these things you don’t even have so the transition won’t be as drastic (although still big). Since 3rd world countries are reliant on 1st world countries for most fundings, they will feel that secondary effect.

In summary, millions will die just by the results of the rapture in my opinion. Millions of Christians will disappear, but another millions will die due to the chaos that will come upon the world. All nations can’t go back to “normal”. There has to be an explanation as to what happened, and how to proceed to a new way of living. This is where in my opinion the New World Order government and soon Antichrist will rise from the chaos.

What is so sad is there will be people who don’t even know the a massive disappearance of humans just happened. They will be asleep and wake up to sheer panic all over the world. It will be total confusion.

“For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭38‬-‭39‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

I know we like to think most left behind people will witness the rapture as it happens, but the reality is some will just wake up to sheer chaos. By the time order is “restored” by the new world government, most footage will probably be scraped off the internet. The rapture will probably be true for those with firsthand witness, and some will get “leaked” footage captured or hearsay words from a person who knows a person.

The official narrative will be something totally different.

Last edited:

Hidden

It ain't gonna be purty.

It will be chaos shortly after the event. But then there will be a phase of settling down to a new normal, where the governments are in full-on tyrannical mode. And seeing that the world is suffering from ADHD due to consumption of modern entertainment and all sorts of conveniences in recent decades, the rapture will have been forgotten by many over time.

I was just watching a short of Dr. Andy Woods and he referenced older commentators who said there might be a considerable amount of time between the rapture and the trib, some saying as much as 25 years. It makes sense actually, because in Revelation 18 we see people having an emotional, visceral connection with the Great Babylon, and it takes years for such things to develop. I think may be not that long, but perhaps months or a few years.

daygo

It will be chaos shortly after the event. But then there will be a phase of settling down to a new normal, where the governments are in full-on tyrannical mode. And seeing that the world is suffering from ADHD due to consumption of modern entertainment and all sorts of conveniences in recent decades, the rapture will have been forgotten by many over time.

I was just watching a short of Dr. Andy Woods and he referenced older commentators who said there might be a considerable amount of time between the rapture and the trib, some saying as much as 25 years. It makes sense actually, because in Revelation 18 we see people having an emotional, visceral connection with the Great Babylon, and it takes years for such things to develop. I think may be not that long, but perhaps months or a few years.
I can't see it being 25yrs, doesn't make sense to me, once rapture happens it'll be full steam ahead and in quick succession, can't see it being more than 5yrs myself.

FindingJoy

I just had a thought, slightly inspired by @Dave_97

Has anyone else watched the Marvel cinematic universe? I have, right from the first Hulk till now (I always had an an inkling "they" were preparing us for their plan via various mass media).

Remember what they called "The Blip" after Thanos' finger snap?
The world lost half it's population, everyone moved on rather quickly, and everyone just accepted the reason given.
I'm assuming the Rapture will be similarly forgotten.

Dave_97

Remember what they called "The Blip" after Thanos' finger snap?
The world lost half its population, everyone moved on rather quickly, and everyone just accepted the reason given.
It’s interesting you bring up Marvel. I’ve thought long and hard about our recent popular Hollywood movies, and I’ve come to the conclusion they are all promoting the Antichrist agenda, and prepping the masses for the end times. One has to simply filter these movies through the scriptures. Most don’t realize it because most don’t know their biblical eschatology.

That whole “Blip” thing Marvel did was so eerie and a clear mockery of the scriptures. The moment I saw it, I immediately thought of the rapture. Out of all the villains marvel could use for the cinemas they chose to use the storyline that involves the massive disappearance of millions of people?

1. First, Thanos the main villain is depicted as some sort of god, as he clearly uses the phrase of “I AM” for himself so obviously directed towards the biblical God. In fact to “attain” his power to “save” the universe he makes a sacrifice of his most “beloved” daughter be throwing her to die. In the Bible we know Jesus (who is God) is the great “I Am”, and we know the phrase was used in exodus when God revealed himself to Moses. So obviously “I AM” is a phrase exclusive to God, but Thanos uses it blatantly. Also God sent his one and only Son as a sacrifice to save humanity. But Thanos sacrifices his beloved “daughter” to enable him to save the universe.

2. Secondly, in the marvel movie did y’all ever notice that this “blip” that makes millions disappear, they turn them into dust while they disappear? When the real rapture happens we will turn into having glorified bodies. It’s important to note due to sin, God said in Genesis to “dust” we will return due to the curse of sin. However, because of Christ, we will now get glorified bodies instead of physical death and eventually turning into dust. But marvel makes a mockery of the rapture by making the “Blip” look like those who disappear are turning into “dust”.

3rd. Thanos is a maniac/genocide Alien from a different planet. It’s interesting this super powerful Alien (Thanos) is depicted as a god who in his twisted thinking believes eliminating millions of people from the face of the earth is “mercy”. Hollywood is simply twisting the reality of the rapture. Because the real God is not an “alien”, and the rapture is actually a way God is saving the righteous from judgment. God is not turning us into dust.

For some people Hollywood movies like Avengers marvel isn’t their type of movie, but these movies have made the most money and gotten the most views in Hollywood for the past couple of years. They are clearly predictive programming for the masses to believe something totally different about the true nature of rapture and second coming Christ as shown in the scriptures.

Last edited:

usoutpost31

It’s interesting you bring up Marvel. I’ve thought long and hard about our recent popular Hollywood movies, and I’ve come to the conclusion they are all promoting the Antichrist agenda, and prepping the masses for the end times. One has to simply filter these movies through the scriptures. Most don’t realize it because most don’t know their biblical eschatology.

That whole “Blip” thing Marvel did was so eerie and a clear mockery of the scriptures. The moment I saw it, I immediately thought of the rapture. Out of all the villains marvel could use for the cinemas they chose to use the storyline that involves the massive disappearance of millions of people?

1. First, Thanos the main villain is depicted as some sort of god, as he clearly uses the phrase of “I AM” for himself so obviously directed towards the biblical God. In fact to “attain” his power to “save” the universe he makes a sacrifice of his most “beloved” daughter be throwing her to die. In the Bible we know Jesus (who is God) is the great “I Am”, and we know the phrase was used in exodus when God revealed himself to Moses. So obviously “I AM” is a phrase exclusive to God, but Thanos uses it blatantly. Also God sent his one and only Son as a sacrifice to save humanity. But Thanos sacrifices his beloved “daughter” to enable him to save the universe.

2. Secondly, in the marvel movie did y’all ever notice that this “blip” that makes millions disappear, they turn them into dust while they disappear? When the real rapture happens we will turn into having glorified bodies. It’s important to note due to sin, God said in Genesis to “dust” we will return due to the curse of sin. However, because of Christ, we will now get glorified bodies instead of physical death and eventually turning into dust. But marvel makes a mockery of the rapture by making the “Blip” look like those who disappear are turning into “dust”.

3rd. Thanos is a maniac/genocide Alien from a different planet. It’s interesting this super powerful Alien (Thanos) is depicted as a god who in his twisted thinking believes eliminating millions of people from the face of the earth is “mercy”. Hollywood is simply twisting the reality of the rapture. Because the real God is not an “alien”, and the rapture is actually a way God is saving the righteous from judgment. God is not turning us into dust.

For some people Hollywood movies like Avengers marvel isn’t their type of movie, but these movies have made the most money and gotten the most views in Hollywood for the past couple of years. They are clearly predictive programming for the masses to believe something totally different about the true nature of rapture and second coming Christ as shown in the scriptures.
Dude, that is just a movie. No rational person would see a real life disaster and then look to Avengers: Infinity War for an explanation. That movie was preposterous and so was the plot. There is no talking trees or gun toting racoons in the world today. It's fantasy based on a loose adaptation of the comics, and that's all it is.

Len

I think you are onto it for the most part Dave as I have definately noticed the uptick on OWG agenda's, LGBTQ in just about all movies and TV shows but the most overt stuff in childrens and teens entertainment is just full on, let alone the occultic, witches, demons, angels and anti Christs within everything ..... any medium is being used to prepare this world to either believe what they are told or to just ignore what has happened ..... they will believe a lie, not the truth

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Finally got through the whole thread . . .

Social zeitgeist is being developed and primed for those left behind to believe advanced, "benevolent" aliens took away all the evil/backward Christians.
And perhaps to obey said "benevolent" aliens, which are, in reality, demons.

It may be that our glorified bodies look like UFOs due to brightness. Especially since we're changed in the twinkling of an eye and go up and out of sight.

I'd love for the Rapture to happen as Pastor puts the bread on my tongue or Vicar serves me the cup :biggrin
Communion of saints, indeed!

I hope all the churches are empty immediately after the Rapture (as in no one left behind because all in attendance were saved).
I hope the churches immediately thereafter fill up with those left behind that had been told the truth by family and friends and there is a great revival and harvest for The Lord.

Get your unadulterated (hard-copy, much-harder-to-alter/corrupt-without-detection) Bibles (and hymnals, etc.) now, while you still can.

:pray :pray :amen :amen :thankyou :thankyou

FindingJoy

Get your unadulterated (hard-copy, much-harder-to-alter/corrupt-without-detection) Bibles (and hymnals, etc.) now, while you still can.

I have a whole corner in my living room with my Grandpa's pastoral study guides, notes, sermons, my own bible's and notes; and I just hid a spare key I need to tell my dad about tomorrow.
I even have duffle bag next to it for him to bring it all home after lol
As soon as Jesus calls us, I trust Him to guide my dad to the info.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I have a whole corner in my living room with my Grandpa's pastoral study guides, notes, sermons, my own bible's and notes; and I just hid a spare key I need to tell my dad about tomorrow.
I even have duffle bag next to it for him to bring it all home after lol
As soon as Jesus calls us, I trust Him to guide my dad to the info.

Hopefully, your Dad comes to saving faith in Jesus Christ as Lord (God) and Savior before the Rapture so he won't get left behind.

Back