How Will the World Explain the Rapture?

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

The bride of Christ departs, the demons, masquerading as light show up.

There’s a reason why we are seeing daily more and more of these UFO’s.

Millions upon millions of “Christendom” will be left behind, rationalizing that it can’t be the disappearing of Christians.

To many of them, there’s no such thing as a rapture.

I believe the Pope,( whoever it is at the time) will play a major role explaining the disappearance of millions.

He will welcome them, even to the point of introducing them as our creators.

I believe this is the lie. It will dismantle all world religions and will pave for the worship of the lawless one!

Dave_97

I believe this is the lie. It will dismantle all world religions and will pave for the worship of the lawless one!
Same here, to me it’s becoming more and more clear this is the lie/great deception.

I listened to a podcast today from a well know Christian ministry (can’t name it) that has had recent questionable takes on our culture.

They did a podcast in response to the UFO congressional hearing and were completely clueless that these beings could be demonic/fallen angels in nature. They mainly were talking about aliens from a Hollywood narrative perspective. Asking questions like “will we tell them about the gospel? Or will they be trying to tell us about the gospel?”

It’s becoming more evident Satans lies are more subtle and clever than we all realized. He plants his lies as something so enjoyable and fun such as blockbuster winning science fiction Hollywood movies. We don’t realize that this was most likely all a process to brain wash humanity on the true nature of demonic fallen angelic beings.

Jesus was right, Satan is the father of lies.

Wake up people wake up.

Last edited:

Dave_97

Can a minion of satan build or manifest any type of craft?
Maybe. For sure there is a thing such as heavenly vehicles. Wasn’t Elijah taken up in a chariot of fire?

Maybe when some of the angels fell they took some of the vehicle technology with them? I’m thinking out loud.

It’s hard to say angelic beings don’t have technology and it’s hard to say they do 100%.

Our understanding of angels is so limited and has a more unbiblical influence than we realize. The angels in scripture are described so differently from our basic pop culture or even Augustinian influenced understandings. Some have wings, some don’t. Some have eyes all over their bodies, some don’t.

In scripture we see this undeniably fact.

- We see the good angels of heaven easily interact with humans in a physical sense by appearing to them and even eating food with them (story of Abraham and Lot).

- We see the evil angels from Genesis 6 mate with human women to produce Nephilim (Giants)

So in conclusion from the scriptures we see angels can interact with the physical realm by appearing to us physically. So that obviously means they can touch what we can touch, and obviously would imply they have intellect and capability to build. If you can touch a human and eat their food, obviously you can pick up tools to build something.

My point is this, I wouldn’t be too quick to assume the forces of evil can’t build technology or even have technology when our understanding of them is so limited. We always assume fallen angelic beings are floating spirits that can’t touch anything due to their nature of wanting to possess.

Demons are described to mainly have no bodies and want to possess. So there is usually 2 answers you can attribute to the reason the demons having no physical bodies, but also fallen angels described to have physical bodies.

1. Demons are probably a different class of fallen angels that don’t have physical bodies.

2. There is actually even a school of thought that believes demons/evil (unclean) spirits are actually the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim. And that Fallen Angels are distinct from “demons” and have physical spiritual bodies. Not saying it’s correct, just mentioning some Christian’s believe this.

One thing is for sure, fallen angels in the Bible have interacted with humans in a physical sense, so clearly there is a group of fallen angelic beings that have physical (spiritual) bodies.

And we also know the good angels also have the capability to interact humans in a physical sense.

If you can do that I wouldn’t think it’s far fetched to think they can “build” stuff.

Last edited:

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Personally, I dont believe any of the personal sightings. Either some are lying, or dont understand whatever they viewed.

Can a minion of satan build or manifest any type of craft?
I believe these demonic entities have technology that’s more advanced than we do.
Also, how do you explain all the monolithic structures throughout the world. Rocks that weight 300 tons, carved with a precision so advanced that can’t be explained?

FindingJoy

I believe these demonic entities have technology that’s more advanced than we do.
Also, how do you explain all the monolithic structures throughout the world. Rocks that weight 300 tons, carved with a precision so advanced that can’t be explained?
I've wondered before if the aliens/demons left signs as they went through history, specifically for "proof" in a future event.
A few knick-knacks, a couple hieroglyphic things, and biff bam boom you have "ancient aliens"; when reality is just a few bored demons setting up a long game.

Andy C

Maybe. For sure there is a thing such as heavenly vehicles. Wasn’t Elijah taken up in a chariot of fire?

Maybe when some of the angels fell they took some of the vehicle technology with them? I’m thinking out loud.

It’s hard to say angelic beings don’t have technology and it’s hard to say they do 100%.

Our understanding of angels is so limited and has a more unbiblical influence than we realize. The angels in scripture are described so differently from our basic pop culture or even Augustinian influenced understandings. Some have wings, some don’t. Some have eyes all over their bodies, some don’t.

In scripture we see this undeniably fact.

- We see the good angels of heaven easily interact with humans in a physical sense by appearing to them and even eating food with them (story of Abraham and Lot).

- We see the evil angels from Genesis 6 mate with human women to produce Nephilim (Giants)

So in conclusion from the scriptures we see angels can interact with the physical realm by appearing to us physically. So that obviously means they can touch what we can touch, and obviously would imply they have intellect and capability to build. If you can touch a human and eat their food, obviously you can pick up tools to build something.

My point is this, I wouldn’t be too quick to assume the forces of evil can’t build technology or even have technology when our understanding of them is so limited. We always assume fallen angelic beings are floating spirits that can’t touch anything due to their nature of wanting to possess.

Demons are described to mainly have no bodies and want to possess. So there is usually 2 answers you can attribute to the reason the demons having no physical bodies, but also fallen angels described to have physical bodies.

1. Demons are probably a different class of fallen angels that don’t have physical bodies.

2. There is actually even a school of thought that believes demons/evil (unclean) spirits are actually the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim. And that Fallen Angels are distinct from “demons” and have physical spiritual bodies. Not saying it’s correct, just mentioning some Christian’s believe this.

One thing is for sure, fallen angels in the Bible have interacted with humans in a physical sense, so clearly there is a group of fallen angelic beings that have physical (spiritual) bodies.

And we also know the good angels also have the capability to interact humans in a physical sense.

If you can do that I wouldn’t think it’s far fetched to think they can “build” stuff.
I have no doubt demons have been interacting with humans for as long as they haven been around. I also believe its probable after the church is raptured, many of them will be shown posing as aliens, and take credit for riding the planet of Christians.

As for now, with what has been shown, there is no evidence, they cant build anything, but that does not mean they are not here.

I dont care how big the circus show grows in congress, they have nothing but words, speculation…blah blah blah. Mork was more believable. Nessie is more believable and so is bigfoot, none of which are real.

There is zero chance humans have captured a demon/alien.

The stage is being set for the future, and what happens after were gone….Im not interested.

Andy C

Not to make light, but to me its a little humorous.

The former car company “Saturn” went out of business so Im not sure where or how demons could build advanced craft. If they had that ability, its certainly is not hinted at in the bible.

Andy C

I should probably avoid this thread after today, and stick with my daily reading of the Bible, and let others speculate on non biblical issues. Yes, this forum has many threads of pure speculation, and I have contributed on many of them. The topic of aliens simply does not interest me in the least.- they are not real, congress is putting on a show.

Dave_97

I should probably avoid this thread after today, and stick with my daily reading of the Bible, and let others speculate on non biblical issues. Yes, this forum has many threads of pure speculation, and I have contributed on many of them. The topic of aliens simply does not interest me in the least.- they are not real, congress is putting on a show.
We appreciate your skepticism Andy. Still love you as a brother in Christ.

Many of us believe the alien narrative is a biblical issue since we believe they are demonic/fallen angels in nature and not beings from another “planet”. We can all agree to disagree. This topic is not for everyone so I understand your lack of interest.

Yes daily reading of scripture is important, I’ll let you get to it.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I have wondered about these things but haven't spent any real time studying them.
I understand there are 2 schools of thought...
A. Alien (Satanic) forces built them or gave mankind the knowledge to build..

B. Man's life span was so long that man had time to learn advanced mathematical and building skills. Also man's brain was *fresher* or closer to creation brain...not as degenerated as ours is, 6000 yrs later

Long life spans were pre flood. However, man was able to build the tower of Babel, which would have taken mathematical and building skills.
Also a lot of knowledge to build the pyramids.

I may dig into this one day. I think I would lean toward scenario B.
And there may be many other options that I am unaware of..like I said, I haven't given it much thought.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

I have wondered about these things but haven't spent any real time studying them.
I understand there are 2 schools of thought...
A. Alien (Satanic) forces built them or gave mankind the knowledge to build..

B. Man's life span was so long that man had time to learn advanced mathematical and building skills. Also man's brain was *fresher* or closer to creation brain...not as degenerated as ours is, 6000 yrs later

Long life spans were pre flood. However, man was able to build the tower of Babel, which would have taken mathematical and building skills.
Also a lot of knowledge to build the pyramids.

I may dig into this one day. I think I would lean toward scenario B.
And there may be many other options that I am unaware of..like I said, I haven't given it much thought.
I believe if you do some research, you’ll come to the conclusion those structures were built by satanic entities.

pixelpusher

Why would craft have to be built? The demons could just be manifesting a sphere or tic-tac, cube in a sphere, whatever is seen zooming around? I'd think that if someone saw something, whatever that something was wanted to be seen. Likewise, if (big IF) some being is "captured", it probably allowed itself to be because that served it's purpose to lay groundwork. We assume a "craft" must be something mechanical because that's how our vehicles and sci-fi works. That may not be so for inter-dimensional beings. If Angels came to visit Lot, and Abraham, and were able to assume human form... the Bible does record Ezekiel's chariot, but just because it doesn't say something about UFOs, well, it didn't say anything about America either yet here we are. The warning is not to be deceived, and there sure seems to be a lot of deception going on these days. Not arguing one way or another, really, just talking out loud. Lying signs and wonders are on the schedule... once the Rapture occurs the world is going to unite around something, and some sort of alien "crisis" or "revelation" seems feasible.
Mine will have us out on the golf course, about to hit a ball across the pond knowing I will lose it, and then.....
It just could be that the transformation happens right in the middle of your swing, and what would have been a normal thump into the water hazard instead sends the golfball flaming into the atmosphere, then after Daygo's gap, when it has cooled down, you pick it up again on the way past it. Could happen!

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Not to make light, but to me its a little humorous.

The former car company “Saturn” went out of business so Im not sure where or how demons could build advanced craft. If they had that ability, its certainly is not hinted at in the bible.
Never said demons built advanced crafts.
I believe, the Bible hints that there’s technology in heaven. If God created the universe, surely He can create technology!
Do some research on the monolithic structures, you’ll come to the conclusion they were built by satanic entities.
Also, I bought a Saturn when they first came out. No complains on my part, never had an issue with the car. :)

Back