How Will the World Explain the Rapture?

daygo

Have thought about the verses above and it is farfetched, but suppose there's a gap between us changing in the twinkling of an eye and us being whisked up to the sky, would explain if there's not too much mayhem eg Christians pulling up on the hard shoulder whilst driving, or pilots going into autopilot on a plane, maybe explain what's going to happen next to their unbelieving friends that are with them. Interesting thought here. Farfetched I know but Interesting nevertheless.
Have read the section again of 1 thessalonians 4 v16 and 17, it says my words, those who died in Christ rise first, note first, then, repeat then we who are alive.... so looking logically there is a gap. I'm still not dogmatic about this.

Last edited:

athenasius

Do you remember the famous Twilight Zone episode entitled "To Serve Man"? I think of that episode often.
Some people will think they are here to help us, but instead they want to enslave us. (And I mean "us" in terms of mankind, since we Christians will be outta here.)
I never did see much of the Twilight Zone, no TV till 1971 and I was pretty busy trying to get thru high school and leave my aunt and uncle's place asap but I did watch some classic Star Trek which I loved.

I became aware of that episode later, although I still haven't watched it. There was a cookbook mentioned in The Silver Chair by CS Lewis in the Narnia series where the evil giants had one titled To Serve Man. Similar idea.

I should look it up and watch it. Thank you.

I think it's a wonderful idea to warn people. These episodes are a good warning.

Those remind people NOT to believe whatever the fallen angels/aliens/giants tell us but to test the spirits.

One of my friends, since passed away, a professing Christian always said that she thought the "aliens" were benevolent. She had that cockeyed idea that God might have made them and we should be "nice" to them.

She would plug her ears to anything I said about their evil intent as proven by experimenting on children without their consent or their parent's consent after kidnapping the children without the parent's consent.

Nor did she understand that Jesus died for HUMANS!

Jesus became 100% Human while remaining 100% God in order to sinlessly fulfill the impossible standard of the Law and die as a sacrifice once and for all for HUMANITY.

All those who descend from Adam!

Not aliens-- Adam!

She never got the fine point as to why that made such a difference. But it explains why God wiped out the preflood earth, and why He demanded the Jews wipe out the giants in the land when they went in, down to the last woman and child of those tribes that were of the Nephilim.

Momma D

1 thessalonians 4 v 15 and 16 suggest a gap as well.for we will surely not go ahead of those fallen asleep, my words. That clinches it for me.
These two events are not simultaneous, but I can't see much of a gap there. I don't believe we would have enough time to go around
warning people that the rapture is going to happen virtually in a moment or two.
Obviously JMO.

daygo

These two events are not simultaneous, but I can't see much of a gap there. I don't believe we would have enough time to go around
warning people that the rapture is going to happen virtually in a moment or two.
Obviously JMO.
I can see a gap, to me imo to put it in every day language it's like going to a restaurant and ordering your meal and the waiter brings the food all stacked up on a single plate all three courses you ordered, you'd rightly say hold on we want main meal first then 2nd course, then any other course if ordered not all at once, there must be a gap, not to expect a gap would be ludicrous you'd say. Same here not to expect a gap is imo ludicrous how much we can't say but maybe few minutes that's a long time to do some talking to others, I've been practicing what I'd say it can all be said in just a few minutes try it.

Dragontiger777

See problem is that...
Have you see what President Biden Quote "Protection from heater???" Kind of knew that future will become worse heater by increase cause...

This will cause electric profit more with Air Condition
This will cause the people dehydrate and not good for sport (Will stop game during day or only allow inside stadium) outside plus old people health problems.
This will cause drying up the water around the Earth; especially Middle East "prepare for war."
This will cause water / food price to go the roof??
This will cause animals search for water and search food.
This will cause Etc...

The people have no idea about the world's situation, but also blind what God have a planning "warning the people as wake up?"

alisani

Maybe the world , being deluded, will claim all those Christians are in hiding as a part of a conspiracy to convince the world the Rapture happened.

Create a few false flags [hiding christians found] to reinforce the lies and Viola! miracle explained.
Can I go into hiding now til the rapture? Please, please, please? Pretty please with sugar on top? This roller coaster ride of evil has me nauseous most of the time. I'm ready to get off the ride and have us all HOME!

Dragontiger777

I am wondering about after the Rapture then 7 years tribulation. Will they search the internet for the Bible or Prophecy or God's words. IT will remove for sure. They have to meet the person or left something behind like

Bible
DVD
Journal
Hard Drive computer
etc....
etc. to spreading gospel. (What if they removed any an information from website/internet.

daygo

I am wondering about after the Rapture then 7 years tribulation. Will they search the internet for the Bible or Prophecy or God's words. IT will remove for sure. They have to meet the person or left something behind like

Bible
DVD
Journal
Hard Drive computer
etc....
etc. to spreading gospel. (What if they removed any an information from website/internet.
There's bibles dvd's print outs galore in my house.

Dragontiger777

Hey;

Very interesting about this year will have fascinating and fast belt roller coast...

Have you been seeing (Notice) there are more or frequencies?

Look sky and awe God beautiful creation universes.

Supermoons
Lunar
Eclipse
Sun (Gone crazy - Heat wave likely microwave)
More Metro strike (Burn up)
Weird Weather (Not same as before therefore frequencies)
Etc

That is more likely God warning and compassion and love toward the people before too late. AS itself the Earth has gone crazing and not normal, but more Birth Pang - Labor - Contractions (time minutes) due head come out from Labor. "Measure how much CM/MM to have birth baby.

Throw my brainstorm as time is short/soon He will be coming anytime as we need keep our heads up at sky ready for Jesus call us.

Andy C

Can I go into hiding now til the rapture? Please, please, please? Pretty please with sugar on top? This roller coaster ride of evil has me nauseous most of the time. I'm ready to get off the ride and have us all HOME!
No, you cant go in hiding…..There is still some good in this world, after all, the church is still here.

We are going to be on the road a lot over the next year, but staying well away from big cities.

My ideal situation is to be having a good time driving down the road, and the next second, clothed in white with Him.

alisani

No, you cant go in hiding…..There is still some good in this world, after all, the church is still here.

We are going to be on the road a lot over the next year, but staying well away from big cities.

My ideal situation is to be having a good time driving down the road, and the next second, clothed in white with Him.
Thanks brother, your simple reply encouraged me. :hug No worries, as much as I would like to at times, I can't go into hiding. One, because I can't afford to buy my own private island somewhere. :ahaha

But the real reason, of course, is that God deserves whatever reserves are in my tank and there's so much need out here. I'm just a bit tired, physically and mentally.

Back