How Will the World Explain the Rapture?

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
satan will know when it has happened. That has generated a new thought of horror...

Instead of explaining, he'll have his minions launch nukes - a limited exchange, but enough to cover the sudden disappearance of people....
There is an old rapture movie... I forget which one but in it Israel is being invaded by all the nations and launches nukes and the other nations launch retaliatory strikes. All the missiles are in the air and that is when the rapture takes place. At the same time God or Satan (it doesn't specify) causes the nukes to disappear mid-flight. Then later on the AC gives a speech about basically removing the nukes and 'saving us from ourselves' - to which the media and all those around him applaud and fawn over him. It was an interesting take on things that you reminded me of.

jab777

I'm still trying to figure out how auto pilot is going to solve anything? Will auto pilot land a plane?
I found something on Google which said that a plane can land on autopilot but it still involves pilot involvement. There seems to be more to it than hitting a button to engage the autopilot.

iwouldbewithyouificould

As the world races on towards the impending Rapture and the time of Jacob's Trouble, not only do I wonder how much of the Trib setup we'll see, but also how many more life-changing, life-altering, or life-ending events I'll see before I hear that trumpet blast. Over the past several years, I've seen the deaths of several loved ones, both humans and beloved pets. I thought the Rapture would happen before my children reach their teenage years, before they turned into adults, and before they even had significant others. It all happened. How much more will I see, both in the world and in my own life, before God decides it's time! I can only pray and trust the Lord for the future.

Back