How Much Worse Will It Get?

MapleLeaf

I think about the lack of response from the government and media when churches were being burned down and vandalized last year. Our church was vandalized as well. It felt very strange and sad when that happened. Our PM even said he "understood" the rage and anger that led to people doing that. Yet he turns a blind eye to all those being hurt by the restrictions.

I kind of assume we'll get at least some true persecution before the Rapture but of course I hope that we won't. A lot of those Christian rapture movies tend to show it happening in a typical western world. But I guess it would likely come when things are very dark to begin with. I keep praying and hoping the Rapture is soon.

Lastcall

So while persecution is coming, and along with it, a great, global revival, it will not be coming this side of the Rapture. Thus, and to reiterate what I mentioned earlier, whenever Satan attempts to do some major move against God’s people, it backfires and further progresses God’s divine agenda. No, I think Satan is going to “stay in his lane” this time and continue corrupting and weakening the church as best he can until God divides us permanently at the Rapture.
100 percent agree.

Lots of fear mongers out there who believe all they read, and have convinced themselves the OWG will form NOW.

Strap in, and tighten your seat belt, its going to be a bumpy ride, but just like that ultimate rollercoaster thrill ride, we will safely arrive HOME.

Lastcall

It's been in development since at least the end of WW I.
Or, its been talked about since then, all chatter.

I will stick with my belief there is zero chance of a OWG BEFORE the rapture. Most countries hate each other and no matter who writes articles or gives speeches, the countries are not ready to purchase. Once the church has been removed, and the devastation of the rapture aftermath sets in, then the world will need a solid leader, one who seems to have godly powers….Until then, its all talk with no teeth.

JMHO.

Wings Like Eagles

Does Satan really know the Rapture is coming? How much does he actually understand Scriptures as he is completely devoid of the Holy Spirit? He's the epitome of arrogance so he would likely get more direct when he thinks he is winning.
I think he knows what the Scriptures say but he distorts it--just as he did in the Temptation of Jesus (see Matthew 4). I also think that he watches Christians, through his demons who report back to him, to see what they are saying and doing. The true Bride of Christ needs to know and understand what the Scriptures teach as a way of fending off Satan's attacks, just as Jesus did, during His temptation trial. All of what Jesus quoted to the devil was from the Book of Deuteronomy and was Jesus' only weapon used against Satan, even though Jesus could have called down legions of angels to destroy Satan. He set the example for us.

"...God opposes the proud but favors the humble. So humble yourselves before God. Rebuke the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:6-7 NLT) We must pray, believing that we have the victory in Christ. When we do: "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” (Isaiah 54:17)

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Until then, its all talk with no teeth.

All that talk has produced a world bank, a world criminal justice system along with its own courts, a world legislative body (The UN). I was listening to an old (within the last year) Jan Markell show and the guest named off all of the global institutions that already exist, and said the only thing we don't have is the nations of the world submitting to the world governing body. Whoever that guest was, I agree with him. The OWG is already here, it just hasn't received real authority over the nations yet, though it has been used by subsets of nations to claim authority for one action or another.

God will remove the Church before his wrath commences upon the world, but that doesn't exclude us from whatever happens between now and then. The OWG isn't something for Believers to fear. It's good to know what's coming via the Word so we're not caught off guard.

Wings Like Eagles

It's been in development since at least the end of WW I.
Yes. The proposed world domination was first proposed openly by the Englishman, Cecil Rhodes, in 1887 (and probably goes back even further) but, it switched into high gear when they were able to get the Federal Reserve banking system put in place (through a great deal of chicanery) in 1913.

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

Or, its been talked about since then, all chatter.

I will stick with my belief there is zero chance of a OWG BEFORE the rapture. Most countries hate each other and no matter who writes articles or gives speeches, the countries are not ready to purchase. Once the church has been removed, and the devastation of the rapture aftermath sets in, then the world will need a solid leader, one who seems to have godly powers….Until then, its all talk with no teeth.

JMHO.
I agree. They have had to back off temporarily, but, the "people of this world" are a determined lot and they will continue to pursue their evil plans for the enslavement of the earth.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I know there are many entities that are plotting for an eventual OWG, but the above is what they will always lack….until….the flight up takes place.

I know that's your opinion because the Bible doesn't tell us that. The more I consider all that is coming, the more I'm inclined to believe we'll find ourselves with a OWG that has power over most of the nations before we're Raptured. That's an opinion of mine that is fluid...

Wings Like Eagles

I know that's your opinion because the Bible doesn't tell us that. The more I consider all that is coming, the more I'm inclined to believe we'll find ourselves with a OWG that has power over most of the nations before we're Raptured. That's an opinion of mine that is fluid...
I'm inclined to agree with Andy C. on this, as it pretty much sounds like the "Ten Kings" of the OWG and the Antichrist come to power at the same time: "The ten horns of the beast are ten kings who have not yet risen to power. They will be appointed to their kingdoms for one brief moment to reign with the Beast." (Revelation 17:12 NLT) We have been told by the Apostle Paul that the Antichrist-Beast will not be revealed till after the Church has been Raptured. Our interpretation could be wrong, but, it seems correct.

Wings Like Eagles

There it is! Nations rarely if ever willingly give up their sovereignty.

I know there are many entities that are plotting for an eventual OWG, but the above is what they will always lack….until….the flight up takes place.
The nation-state system was set up (based on ethnicity/language/culture) immediately after the judgment on the Tower of Babylon OWG-types. It seems very likely that the nation-state system (with its necessary national sovereignty) will continue till God removes His hand of protection when He removes the Church.

heisable2

A big oops on my part. I pressed the post reply before I replied!

I have to tell everyone on this forum who responded to this wonderful post. I'm comforted with everything that I read. There's so many of you that are wonderful teachers who encourage us to be better Christians. There are many of you that encourage us to keep our eyes on the final goal of being with our lord Jesus in heaven.