How Much Longer?

Andy C

We watched Andy Woods and Jim McGowan last night it was an interesting program with many good topics.
Yes, as usual, Woods was spot on.

While getting over a few very minor injuries, I have been taking hot baths everyday. I hate soaking in a tub, and normally use the shower, but placing my IPAD near the tub, and listening to Woods or others, makes 20 - 25 mins easier to do.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Was there a new one posted yesterday? I couldn't find it. The last one I saw was 235
It was 235 that we watched.
Yes, I saw that one a week ago when it was originally broadcast. When a new ppov is not on YouTube on a Friday, it means that Andy is somewhere at a conference most likely & the ppov isn't done that week. I guess he can't be everywhere at once, but maybe he could learn how :bee

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Yes, I saw that one a week ago when it was originally broadcast. When a new ppov is not on YouTube on a Friday, it means that Andy is somewhere at a conference most likely & the ppov isn't done that week. I guess he can't be everywhere at once, but maybe he could learn how :bee
If I am remembering correctly, he said on last week's video that he may not be able to do a PPV this week.
I love watching them too.

TrustinHim

Signs indicating the nearness of the rapture have accelerated, the turmoil in governments around world, corruption in high political officials here and abroad (especially in countries where freedom has been taken for granted) ,economies teetering on collapsing and the ominous push for digital currency monitoring every purchase, donations etc. Sin grows worse daily even celebrated. The situation is ripe for globalists to make ready for the evil one. This is moving faster all the time (birth pains)

Last edited:

kathymendel

When one considers that from the eviction of Adam and Eve out of Eden, clear up until the early to mid-1800's, life didn't change a whole lot.
Hand-drawn carts progressed to horses and wagons, families generally stayed in the same areas they were born, and life was the same ol' -
same ol' for almost two thousand years. It wasn't until the 1800's that we had the inventions of trains, telegraphs, then telephones and planes.
It was somewhere around the mid-1900's that computers and technology exploded. By 1960 we had men in rockets circling the earth!! And, then,
landed them on the moon!!! ALL within 100-150 years.

Now we can monitor then number of earthquakes around the world each day...........Jesus said earthquakes would increase and that would be one of the signs of His imminent return. Without all the progress we still would not be able to see this happening. So many other things have been brought into existence over the last 100 years that fulfill end times prophecy and set the stage for His return.

If it remained so much the same for the past 1800 years since Jesus' death and resurrection, doesn't it blow ones mind to see how all these "advancements" have occurred over just the past say, 200 years??? That tells me that our Lord's return is VERY soon............ be ready.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
@kathymendel I think about the differences in my life vs. my parents lives.
They grew up without electricity, indoor plumbing....mama's family used a horse and cart. Daddy plowed with a mule....all this was in their younger years..1930s and 40s.
Certainly knowledge has increased tremendously.
The advancement of technology in my lifetime is stunning.
I am so longing for my reunion with my parents. The older I get, the stronger the longing.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
@kathymendel I think about the differences in my life vs. my parents lives.
They grew up without electricity, indoor plumbing....mama's family used a horse and cart. Daddy plowed with a mule....all this was in their younger years..1930s and 40s.
Certainly knowledge has increased tremendously.
The advancement of technology in my lifetime is stunning.
I am so longing for my reunion with my parents. The older I get, the stronger the longing.
Where technology use to take long strides in the past , it is taking tremendous leaps presently.
Some technology is obsolete within less of a second.
The rate of acceleration of technology is mind blowing.
Just within the last 5-10 years.

Andy C

It does appear we are nearing the end of the season. We cant know how long the season is, so I personally make no decisions based on when I believe the rapture may happen. I have known some who spend like crazy, believing the rapture is any day, so why not spend it all now. Unfortunately some of those who did this started a decade or so ago, and now have financial troubles. Others are afraid to make any long term financial plans or living decisions, which I also believe is a mistake.

I live for the here and now, and plan my future accordingly. At the same time, I hope my plans will all be for naught as we are raptured out of here quickly. There is also a sense of urgency in planting seeds in the lost, and watering the ones already planted. The fullness of gentiles could be near, and we never know when the last one will come in!

Back