How Many Are Anticipating the Rapture?

Deputy

I have a question for you all. How many of you are anticipating the rapture?
I ask this because I am filled with such anticipation that I can hardly stand it! I so long for our Lord's coming for us. I am watching and waiting and waiting and watching.
My sister and I often talk about the Lord and the rapture. We both yearn to be home in heaven. It is difficult to wait.
Do you yearn for the rapture? What are your thoughts about heaven and what awaits us there. (For instance, what do you think a full day in heaven will be like?)
I look forward to your responses. Am I the only one who is on pins and needles as she awaits the rapture? Do you think the Lord puts this feeling of anticipation within us as the day approaches?

Cassie

LiCaMi

I am tired and just want to go home already. I am thankful that I woke up by God's grace to know that Father didn't called it. Even though I am thankful that Father is still allowing church ages to continue quite long as we should keep praying and preaching.

Ohioan

I have a question for you all. How many of you are anticipating the rapture?
I ask this because I am filled with such anticipation that I can hardly stand it! I so long for our Lord's coming for us. I am watching and waiting and waiting and watching.
My sister and I often talk about the Lord and the rapture. We both yearn to be home in heaven. It is difficult to wait.
Do you yearn for the rapture? What are your thoughts about heaven and what awaits us there. (For instance, what do you think a full day in heaven will be like?)
I look forward to your responses. Am I the only one who is on pins and needles as she awaits the rapture? Do you think the Lord puts this feeling of anticipation within us as the day approaches?

Cassie
One of the first things to occur after the rapture will be the attendance of the believer before the Bema seat of Christ where fire will reveal our rewards.

LisaJoe1986

I am so very troubled by the depravity I see overtaking our country. It grieves my heart terribly and I long for God to be vindicated. I long to be safely in the presence of my King. And then I remember all those I love here who do not know Him yet, and I realize why He is being very patient to put up with all this nonsense. I am tired and ready to go but "Not my will but Yours be done." It is hard to rest in His perfect timing.

Lookingup83

So ready to go up, I have believed it would happen since my teenage years, but recently I see it must be right at the door. I really don't know what to expect once we get there, but I hope to meet my new family and not feel like an outcast finally. Having a perfected body free of pain, snd a true King. It's going to be so awesome.

antitox

I just want to finish my race, so I'm working to keep my eyes on what He wants me to do. I know this life we are in is a hard run, but the rewards will be so much greater if we complete what has been assigned to us. If you are still alive, then you're not finished yet - He can't make a mistake. I have failed in so much of my life that it makes me want to get things right and that includes the individual call which each one of us fills. It's a beautiful thing because it all comes together in harmony and purpose at its fruition. I love what He does, because it's so perfect. How His Word comes together and fits every groove like a perfect structure that brings enlightenment. So our lives achieve that because it's His work. I have tears in my eyes as I write this.

twerpv

Looking forward for this world of sin and evil to be gone. Not looking forward to realizing all my past sins and seeing my ‘life’ burned up at the Bema seat. I know I’m saved, not sure what, if any, crowns I’ll have to give back to Jesus.

Mary Cole

I am so yearning for Him to come and take us Home. I go sit outside everyday, looking up to the sky and ask Him if today's the day. I've had more than enough of this sin-sick world and would rather be Home than anywhere else. I do know that we who eagerly await His coming will be awarded at least one crown (the crown of righteousness) that we can cast at Jesus' feet in worship and awe. Once we're at our forever Home that Jesus is currently preparing for us, I sure hope I can cook a banquet for everyone. I love cooking so much! And I would want to have ongoing fellowship with all of my friends here, as well as the apostles and the Church fathers, and Old Testament patriarchs. Oh how I would love to cook for Jesus!

penbrat

I anticipate it daily if not hourly. I wake up a lot of mornings surprised that we are still here. However, as God has to remind me often, His perfect timing not mine. Until then, I will do my best to do the work He has placed before me to do, but will always with one eye to the sky.

Endangered

If you really want a reason to eagerly anticipate the Rapture check out Rev 21:4.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death nor sorrow nor crying nor pain.
And this is FOREVER!! I can pitch my duloxetine in the trash!!

Love His Appearing

Count me IN. Sometimes the Blessed Hope feels like the ONLY Hope. I am eagerly anticipating the soon return of our lord. So much so that my own husband is starting to roll his eyes at me cuz I can't think or talk of anything else. It feels like such a BLESSING to be able to watch as these things are coming to pass right before my very eyes. I wake up every day fully expecting that today will be the day.