How is the weather in your area NOW??

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
60s, windy, overcast, thunder, but no rain (so far) today.
I put the plants, flag, and cross back outside since severe weather isn't forecast.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Partly cloudy and 74* , light West breeze 7-8 mph, high of 80* at 4pm and cooling to 72* by 8pm, very pleasant for a change.

MapleLeaf

It's sunny but windy and chilly. I'm wearing a sweater and toque. Though I just like to wear toques. The feel nice on the head. It's 18 degrees Celcius which is about 64 Fahrenheit. It's always chillier in the house though. We're a very shaded lot. It's always a few degrees cooler in the summer and a few degrees warmer in the winter.

MapleLeaf

Sunny and got up to 17 degrees C today. But there is still a slight chill to the breeze. This morning felt more autumnal than impending summer. I hate extreme heat but I do like to have a little bit of summer. But the weather is ultimately beautiful and I am glad we can do our after-supper family walks again.

Lastcall

68 today, some rain, low tonight of 53. It will soon start heating up, but so far, its been an unusal year as we have yet to have one day reach 80 or above. This time last year we had many days above 80 and a few above 90. Even when we reach 100, its still a comfortable heat because of NO HUMIDITY like we had in the south for 20 years.