How is the weather in your area NOW??

Lovin Jesus

Still having 80's temperatures daily. Tomorrow's forecast is 82. Our nights have been nice and cool though in the 40's. It's hard to believe we are about 4 weeks from the first day of Winter and I'm still having to wear shorts and tank tops and at times still run the air conditioner. Even for California it's too warm for this time of year

athenasius

It was -6C earlier this morning, when G and I got out to Costco, which translates to 21.2F. It dawned clear, then we were supposed to get mixed rain and snow but nothing showed up other than dark clouds. Dry as a biscuit as my dad used to say.

Lovin Jesus

It's Thanksgiving 2:43 a.m
They're back! Santa Ana winds/aka devil winds.
We are under advisory for some bad fire outbreaks due to the winds. They are called devil winds due to their destructive nature. They toss bigrigs like little matchbox cars when they have empty trailers. Outside now the wind is very loud and I hear it whipping around and the tree branches are bending easily. I pray no fires break out. Cali has been so burned already.

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

Still having 80's temperatures daily. Tomorrow's forecast is 82. Our nights have been nice and cool though in the 40's. It's hard to believe we are about 4 weeks from the first day of Winter and I'm still having to wear shorts and tank tops and at times still run the air conditioner. Even for California it's too warm for this time of year
It is warmer than normal (whatever that means) here, too. No snow on the ground. Other years, we have had a significant snow cover by now. Was rainy and cold today (about 40 degrees F, for a high), but no snow accumulation at all this month. I'd rather have snow than this yucky gray, cold, wet weather that sinks right into your bones.:( But, it could be worse--I heard the Maritime provinces are getting smacked with snow and ice. Ice is the worst--knocks out power and makes everyone miserable.