How is the weather in your area NOW??

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Here in SW Georgia there was a twisty turny thing at about EF4 It decided to remodel my freshly remodeled home.
I guess I should have posted this in March.......

20210326_103931-XL.jpg

20210328_131928-XL.jpg
Wow sorry this happened to your home! It is 75 here suppose to reach 81. This is my kind of weather not too hot. Thinking about putting my Fall decorations on the Shepherd hooks today! Besides the ones I bought yesterday to hang, I also drape autumn leaves of red, orange, and yellow on them. It makes it look pretty and decorative.

Last edited:

caligal

GA Watchman I am so sorry this happened to you. I know how long it takes to get things repaired from this kind of thing, although ours was from flood. Now with so many states trying to cope with damage form storms material is hard to come by. The covid thing adds to the shortages too.
I hope your insurance covers this down to the last penny. Praying for you and your family.

Wings Like Eagles

Wow sorry this happened to your home! It is 75 here suppose to reach 81. This is my kind of weather not too hot. Thinking about putting my Fall decorations on the Shepherd hooks today! Besides the ones I bought yesterday to hang, I also drape autumn leaves of red, orange, and yellow on them. It makes it look pretty and decorative.
Yes--totally crummy. Hope no one was hurt.

Wings Like Eagles

High of 66 today--73 tomorrow. Sunny through the weekend with highs in the mid to upper 60s--no rain in sight for the next week. Thank you, Lord! The farmers need a window of dry weather to take in the rest of the crops--although I think the very important hay harvest is already done. Oats, rye, barley, soybeans, and corn are over 90% complete in S. Ontario. Fruits and vegetables are very good this year although the heavier rain in S. Ontario has meant more disease. Central Ontario is looking pretty good--the pumpkin and hard winter squash harvest, appears to be a bumper crop. The apple harvest should be plentiful. Northwestern Ontario is pretty much a write-off though, because of the drought up there. :(