How is the weather in your area NOW??

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It is going to be a scorcher today already 86 feels like 96, and suppose to reach 93 temp. The feels like will be somewhere in the 100's. We are staying in where it is cool not going out anywhere!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I moved the plants on the deck so they'd have some shelter.

We had some pretty high winds.

Then we got some rain :dance2

No hail or tornadoes. The thunderstorms and heavy rain missed us.

Hot and not very humid (for here) today. Sunny, hazy, and a little breeze :smile

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Ghoti Ichthus

It's thunder storming and raining!!! Raining hard. Glad we had the little rain recently so the ground can absorb it (or more of it than if it was hard as a brick)

:bouncies :bouncies :bouncies :bouncies :bouncies :bouncies :bouncies

:thankyou :thankyou :thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou :thankyou :thankyou

:pray :pray :amen :amen

athenasius

WOW! Finally. As we were going to bed last night it began raining here............
Thank you, Jesus! We need it so badly here.
It is remaining cloudy, so I hope we get even more.
Oh Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!!! Thanking Him with you Kathy! I hope He lays a miracle on us too, north of you in south central BC but meantime, there is a little break in the smoke, and it's smoky but only grey not brown, and the sun is peeking thru the haze. I threw the windows open till it starts to choke in the throat.

ChildofLight

Summer has finally hit Texas. It’s been a wet somewhat cool summer. We’ve had 2 “cold” fronts this month. Unusual for us, but now we are having our usual summer; the upper 90’s. Weather people talking about another cold front coming in next week. Makes me wonder what’s coming the rest of the year.

Wings Like Eagles

Thunderstorms tonight in advance of a cold front coming down from the James Bay. Wasn't that warm today--only about 75 degrees but it will be quite cool tomorrow and through the Civic Holiday weekend. Highs in the mid 60s. I don't ever remember a Civic Holiday (first weekend in August) this cool. Very strange.

Ghoti Ichthus

Smoke. Visibility sucks. Flying conditions instrument. Hazy and smokey enough that from the ground I can't tell if there are any clouds at all. The sky's grayish-pink and the sun is hazy neon pink. The air is pinkish-gray and it smells, tastes, looks, and burns like a neighbor burning leaves with the smoke with air eddies., The news says it's from Canadian wildfires coming in on air currents. Hot, humid, oppressive, and really h - a - r - d - t -o - b - r - e - a - t - h - e :rotfl Air quality warning/advisory until at least tomorrow afternoon..

Winter draft thing across the bottom of the front door to keep as much out of the house as possible, but it doesn't help with smoke sticking to sweat or smokey humid air depositing smoke in the nose, lips, mouth, throat, eyes :puke

Tornado watch

Smyicky :puke

Christchild49

I hear ya! The air around here is white with smoke from the fires in Canada because the wind is blowing from the North. It sucks, and it stinks, too! :(

Turas maith, slán abhaile
(Safe Journey, Safe Home)
John 3:16

Wings Like Eagles

Smoke. Visibility sucks. Flying conditions instrument. Hazy and smokey enough that from the ground I can't tell if there are any clouds at all. The sky's grayish-pink and the sun is hazy neon pink. The air is pinkish-gray and it smells, tastes, looks, and burns like a neighbor burning leaves with the smoke with air eddies., The news says it's from Canadian wildfires coming in on air currents. Hot, humid, oppressive, and really h - a - r - d - t -o - b - r - e - a - t - h - e :rotfl Air quality warning/advisory until at least tomorrow afternoon..

Winter draft thing across the bottom of the front door to keep as much out of the house as possible, but it doesn't help with smoke sticking to sweat or smokey humid air depositing smoke in the nose, lips, mouth, throat, eyes :puke

Tornado watch

Smyicky :puke

Sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time of it--hope it clears out soon for you. B.C. is starting to get a few showers so that is usually a good sign that more moderate weather will be working its way into the prairie provinces.

Ghoti Ichthus

Better tonight. 68F No idea if it's haze or clouds blocking view of the stars and moon. Still a little smoke.

Ghoti Ichthus

We had a thunderstorm with rain earlier. Had to run out and put the plants on the deck rail, table, and hanging planters on the deck in case things got *interesting* Looks and sounds like another's moving in (unless it misses us) Never mind, the rain's falling pretty good, now.

:bouncies :bouncies :bouncies

The air was better today, but still very hot, humid, and hazy.

Dear God, please let the rain put out all the fires will wash all the crud out of the atmosphere, lakes, creeks, and rivers