How is the weather in your area NOW??

ChildofLight

Not sure what the high was today. So wanted to open the door and windows. Beautiful today.
Yesterday our water came back on and had a hydrant outside break. My cousin came over and cut off the cutoff valve and repaired the pipe. Had to sit overnight to cure cause of cold. So glad it was only the one pipe and none in the house.

Lovin Jesus

77 degrees, windy. You’ve heard of sweet n sour? It’s Hot/Cold here and the weather can’t make up it’s mind what temperature to be. One moment it’s cold enough to wear a sweater then after two minutes you begin to get too hot to wear it so you take it off only to put it back on minutes later. Absolutely insane weather for Southern California

Cloud Watcher

My son made me laugh today. There's the old little song that goes, It's raining, it's pouring the old man is snoring. He went to bed and bumped his head, and couldn't get up in the morning. I was looking out the window today at the pouring rain. I thought I would send a text to my son at work at a dam in the northern part of the state. Referencing the song, I said, If an old man was here, he would be snoring. I expected a reply like, It's raining hard, huh? Instead, he replied, Went to bed and BOOMPED da head.