How do you pass the time before the Rapture?

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Not much down time here, always working on this old house(built in 58) that needs quite a bit of updating. I enjoy Christian music and a good nap is nice as I have broken sleep at night. I like to read , and do a little fishing during the warmer months. I enjoy my time here on RF when I'm not rushed and can enjoy going through some threads, not enough time lately though to get caught up.

lismore

Hello! I like taking photos of various places in the Scottish Highlands and Islands. I post a few photos on facebook. A couple of times I was asked to show some of them at the church lunch club, I tried to tie them to various bible verses. For example a photo of a peaceful Highland Loch -'He leads me by the still waters'. I also play the mandolin, have put a few vids on youtube with my two uncles, two mandolins and guitar, some Scots tunes. Managed to get a few spiritual conversations out of it. God Bless. Damian :)

ChildofLight

Caring for my brother at the nursing home. Rebuilding fences and tending goats, dogs, hens and cats. Working in my garden and tending my greens on the front porch in big pots. In reading mood right now otherwise crocheting. Enjoy walking on my farm enjoying God’s creation. LOL or sitting on back porch enjoying His creation. I just keep looking forward and making plans on what I’m going to do the next day and week.

fl2007rn

I am very blessed, in many ways, one way because I’m saved and, enjoy watching YouTube for my fav pre-trib pastors sermons almost every day.
I really enjoy watching YouTube. Just yesterday I was watching Jews for Jesus and listening to several testimonies from Jews that accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. They all said the same thing after reading the New Testament about how it flowed so perfectly from the Old Testament. Many of them were disowned by their families and one man's family even had an intervention for him. The testimonies made me cry tears of joy for them.

I am retired so I don't have the daily grind of working. Otherwise reading the Bible, walking my dogs several times each day, cooking (most of the time from scratch) and trying new recipes, housework, traveling, camping in our RV, and going on cruises. I haven't traveled much due to covid over the past few years but going on a cruise on Dec 16th for a week.

Baby Yoda

Watchman
Reading scripture, daily vigorous exercise, yard work, and listening to end times teachers on you tube.

I dont look at it as “passing time” more like living life the best I can in trying times.

Same here. I keep doing my best for the day job, for as long as that lasts in the worsening times. Continue to "sprinkle seeds" to co workers and family. Take care of what I have been entrusted with.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I am retired so I don't have the daily grind of working. Otherwise reading the Bible, walking my dogs several times each day, cooking (most of the time from scratch) and trying new recipes.
You might be interested in reading the recipe for Butter Cookies posted by @Kerbluey
in a thread about family life, cooking, etc., in Ladies section. They look yummy!

MyhopeisinHim

"Passing the time" may sound like a bit much, and there's no doubt that our mission as Christians is to always be prepared to share the Gospel and do our best to plant seeds to bring as many people to Christ as possible before it's too late. And we all know that time is running short. In our everyday lives, however, we need occasional rest and recuperation. Most of us haven't been blessed with the energy to be on-point and preaching the Good News on a 24/7 basis, and we need diversions. It may be cooking. Or knitting. Or playing golf. Or writing a book. What do you do as a "diversion" to rest, recuperate, gather your thoughts, and prepare yourself mentally and physically to meet the opportunities and challenges that God puts before you? Personally, my hobby is ham radio and antique radio restoration. Bringing an old radio to life is a satisfying, fun, and worthwhile adventure that provides helpful focus time and welcome relief. And it's a constant that can't be undone by the lunatic radicals.
Staying in the Word through weekly Bible Study. Not watching news or secular tv shows. Prayer journal entries almost every night. Trying to focus on above
"Passing the time" may sound like a bit much, and there's no doubt that our mission as Christians is to always be prepared to share the Gospel and do our best to plant seeds to bring as many people to Christ as possible before it's too late. And we all know that time is running short. In our everyday lives, however, we need occasional rest and recuperation. Most of us haven't been blessed with the energy to be on-point and preaching the Good News on a 24/7 basis, and we need diversions. It may be cooking. Or knitting. Or playing golf. Or writing a book. What do you do as a "diversion" to rest, recuperate, gather your thoughts, and prepare yourself mentally and physically to meet the opportunities and challenges that God puts before you? Personally, my hobby is ham radio and antique radio restoration. Bringing an old radio to life is a satisfying, fun, and worthwhile adventure that provides helpful focus time and welcome relief. And it's a constant that can't be undone by the lunatic radicals.

Trying to stay busy with weekly Bible Study. Trying not to let the political and secular news bother me, (very hard). Doing my prayer journal nightly if possible. Looking above not down here. Very, very hard!!!! I admit I have some very fearful moments. So far He has brought me back to His kingdom reality, talking about Christ when His spirit gives me an opportunity to share. Otherwise just waiting for Him to take me home!!

Aiyanna

Sleeping, working, reading, Bible study with my favorite pastors on YouTube, working out, more work, playing games, more work, more sleep.... My husband is in there somewhere too:lol

I'm disciplining myself into not getting on social media so much. So far it's been working and it's been a massive relief. Funny how we think we need something so bad, but when we force ourselves away from those things we realize what we really needed was to brake free of those things... If that makes sense.

Bethlehem57

Hello! I like taking photos of various places in the Scottish Highlands and Islands. I post a few photos on facebook. A couple of times I was asked to show some of them at the church lunch club, I tried to tie them to various bible verses. For example a photo of a peaceful Highland Loch -'He leads me by the still waters'. I also play the mandolin, have put a few vids on youtube with my two uncles, two mandolins and guitar, some Scots tunes. Managed to get a few spiritual conversations out of it. God Bless. Damian :)
I would love to hear a bit of your Scottish brogue!

fl2007rn

I'm disciplining myself into not getting on social media so much. So far it's been working and it's been a massive relief. Funny how we think we need something so bad, but when we force ourselves away from those things we realize what we really needed was to brake free of those things... If that makes sense.
I got off Facebook and all social media after the election. I never really posted much anyway but I got tired of people being sensored for talking about election fraud, covid and lock downs, vaccine, origin of covid, masks, Fauci, Hunter Biden lap top and Joe Biden corruption, etc. If you mentioned any of these things with a conservative opinion you were put in Facebook or Twitter jail, or your account was suspended. Since being off social media I don't miss it one bit! I am convinced that satan uses social media to spread his evil lies.

Back