How do we remain faithful in the faith?

Jennifer R

Thank God that we have an almighty God who loves us immeasurably, He sacrificed His only-begotten Son for us, there is nothing that He won't give us. . If we know and love Him with all our heart and trust in Him, His faithfulness and mercy on us will endure forever. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8); And it is He who empowers us to follow Him perfectly and faithfully.

*image removed by admin team*

God's Word says:
“Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I’d never forget you—never” (Isaiah 49:15).

As children of God, our life, our death, our joy, our peace, our blessings, our poverty, our sicknesses, our sicknesses, all belong to God's goodwill, to the sovereign power. His rule. Therefore, we must learn from and follow Job's example in loving, trusting, surrendering, and relying entirely on Him. “We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.”
For “There is no temptation or trial beyond man's power to come unto us. God is faithful, He never allows us to be tempted or tested beyond our strength; but in temptation or trial, He also makes a way out, that they may be able to bear it.” Romans 8:28 and 1 Corinthians 10:13 teach us this.

Faithfulness, demonstrating faith and firm trust in the almighty and majestic God, in His living word, in love, benevolence, mercy, providence, care His care, protection, preservation, and sovereign power over our lives. It is faithfulness in the fear of God that has created heroic examples of faith in human history such as Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, Job.

In our relationships with one another, we are called to remain faithful. Paul speaks of his “faithful companion” in Philippians 4:3. This unknown man may have been Titus or Silas, but whoever he was, he was a faithful man working with Paul. Then there's Ruth, the embodiment of loyalty demonstrated by her total devotion and duty to her mother-in-law: “Don't urge me to leave you or turn away from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God” (Ruth 1:16).

For true Christians, loyalty is demonstrated through our commitment to Jesus and His gospel (Mark 8:35; Romans 1:16). It is a recognition that Jesus Christ is our only source of authority and salvation (Matthew 28:18; John 14:6). Such devotion and commitment would echo the attitude of the apostle Peter, who said: “If anyone speaks, let him act as if he were speaking God's own words. If anyone serves, he should do so with the strength that God has given him, that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 4:11).

Back