How Close is the Rapture of the Church?

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I was thinking that as well, but for the most part I think the majority of those raptured in those figures will be from places like China, Iran, India, Africa etc and possibly not as many as we think from the west eh!
Yes, Len, I think you're right. I would love for 480+ million people to hear the sound of the shofar and go straight up to meet our Savior in the clouds. There are a lot more Christians than we realize all over the world. Also, because we see a lot of apostasy and carnal, worldly lifestyles, we tend to think of that group as lost. At least, I have in the past. The Corinthian church was a lot like this, but apostle Paul addressed them as brethren. Only God knows those that are His. We'll know for sure about everyone at the rapture, but right now, we can only speculate.

heisable2

We are closer now than ever before!! I can't wait to be free of this evil world and for us to go to our true home!
I feel so silly. Back when my daughter was in 8th grade, I waited until the very last minute to get her a dress for graduation. I thought this world was on the knife's edge and couldn't possibly get any worse, and we would be raptured before the graduation ceremony. My daughter has been out of high school now for 3 1/2 years, and I could not have imagined the evil that is here now back then. The things going on now never even entered my imagination! So I pray Maranatha! I can hardly wait to meet all of you in person in our new bodies in our true home!
"could not have imagined the evil that is here now back then. The things going on now never even entered my imagination! "

Flip side... Good segue....

"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him—"

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Yes, Len, I think you're right. I would love for 480+ million people to hear the sound of the shofar and go straight up to meet our Savior in the clouds. There are a lot more Christians than we realize all over the world. Also, because we see a lot of apostasy and carnal, worldly lifestyles, we tend to think of that group as lost. At least, I have in the past. The Corinthian church was a lot like this, but apostle Paul addressed them as brethren. Only God knows those that are His. We'll know for sure about everyone at the rapture, but right now, we can only speculate.
Exactly .
Speculate.
I sure hope that projected number would be higher.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
What a gift dogs are to mankind! I love those critters! Cats, on the other hand... will to keep things on the positive side, given the season and all, cats make good mousers.
Im also in the same camp, i'm more in the dog camp moreso than the cats.

My mother and sister wrapped up some dog toys as a Christmas present to him and he unwrapped/ bit throught the gift wrapping paper and is now squeeking his dog toy non stop LOL

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I'm more of a dog guy , but I absolutely LOVE my calico cat.
She is a huntress, and she is ruthless.
She has quite a few birds and rabbits to her credit.
She is a legend. Strangers are apprehensive around her ....rightly so.... :cool:.
Her pattern layout and colors screams glory to God.

MyhopeisinHim

She is a legend. Strangers are apprehensive around her ....rightly so.... :cool:.
Cats are a great loving comfort to those who love and understand them as much as dogs are. Please open your eyes and see the benefit to all of us cats, dogs, or any other animals that help us find comfort in them. Lovingly.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Why would you tell me to please open my eyes??
I think she was speaking to everyone in general, for the most part, just reminding all who posted very positive comments about dogs or being 'more of a dog guy', in spite of your gracious God-honoring remarks about the color of your calico. We had a cat who was killed several years ago, we assume by a car. She, too, was a gorgeous calico and had a sweet disposition to match. Still miss her.

penbrat

I love calico cats..and tuxedo cats...and stripey cats...I just adore felines.

I have always had a dog, and I like them ok. But give me a furry-purry and I am happy.

Interesting fact...almost all calico cats are female.
I'm a dog person but I love tuxedo cats - always have.

Back