How Big Banks Are Planning to Force Americans into the ‘Great Reset’ Trap

JustMePatrick

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2021...to-force-americans-into-the-great-reset-trap/

Here are a couple of snippets from the article, full article linked above.

Every country, from the United States to China, must participate [in the Great Reset], and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed,” wrote Klaus Schwab...

... the heart of the Great Reset is something called environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics.

One of the most important is financial institutions’ commitment to mandate virtually all businesses in America adopt renewable energy.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
What stuck out to me in light of my knowledge of Bible prophecy was the following paragraph:

"If banks are allowed to collectively decide to stop financing any group of people they want, based not on financial concerns but ideological considerations, then banks and their Great Reset allies will have, in effect, near total control over society—especially if they begin to tie lending decisions to a vast ESG system."​

The other paragraph that shows the good v evil nature of American politics (and which party stands where) was this one:

"Interestingly, in January 2021, the Trump-era Office of the Comptroller of the Currency issued a finalized Fair Access to Financial Services regulation that would have made it illegal for large banks to engage in the sort of discrimination I warned about above. But just one week after entering the White House, President Joe Biden “paused” the rule’s implementation, signaling his clear intention to eliminate the rule before it ever has a chance to be published in the Federal Register."​

Bethlehem57

What stuck out to me in light of my knowledge of Bible prophecy was the following paragraph:

"If banks are allowed to collectively decide to stop financing any group of people they want, based not on financial concerns but ideological considerations, then banks and their Great Reset allies will have, in effect, near total control over society—especially if they begin to tie lending decisions to a vast ESG system."​

The other paragraph that shows the good v evil nature of American politics (and which party stands where) was this one:

"Interestingly, in January 2021, the Trump-era Office of the Comptroller of the Currency issued a finalized Fair Access to Financial Services regulation that would have made it illegal for large banks to engage in the sort of discrimination I warned about above. But just one week after entering the White House, President Joe Biden “paused” the rule’s implementation, signaling his clear intention to eliminate the rule before it ever has a chance to be published in the Federal Register."​
Whenever I see the “B” word (joe) I feel sick. It’s taken him and his handlers no time to destroy our country, but because of how God is moving through them to bring His perfect will about, it’s important to remember that we are living in exciting times!

It’s comforting to know that God is still in charge and NOTHING surprises our Father!

Batman

As a bible prophecy Christian we could all exchange the title words 'Great Reset' for 'NWO' and it would be quite fitting. Of course other words could be used too but NWO is what I decided to type instead of '7 year tribulation' or 'Jacob's Trouble' or 'Armageddon', etc., etc. Banks are joining forces with global employers, politicians, educators/indoctrinators, health care, and "religious" leaders as they work to initiate the NWO; which actually will be ready but unable to move forward until the King of Kings and Lord of Lords allows it.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It seems like ALL the powerful in every area are charging right into the Book of Revelation. It's revolting and encouraging all at the same time.

It's a pretty amazing thing to watch with our eyes wide open, isn't it? To see and to understand what's happening and where it is all headed. The Bible provides us with an incredible amount of information with regards to the end days.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Banks already do this. Many won't lend to businesses in the firearms industry or allow them to have accounts.

Some bank branches give cops and military in uniform a hard time. Fluctuates. I experienced this in the late 70s and early 80s when I was on active duty, and decades later when I was law enforcement.

Banks have historically discriminated against people and businesses in "redlined" areas. The banks and insurance companies are the ones that determine where the "red line" is :eek

Ask any homeless person, who has to get his or her mail at "General Delivery" or a shelter, how many banks he or she was turned down by for a checking account or credit card :mad Regardless of credit score and/or employment status :mad

Etc.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Is the NWO really new? Since Eden it has been about rebellion and since Babel it has been about control. Satan is trying to have as much control as he can using his limited ability. Unfortunately for us, mankind's sinful nature plays right into the trap and right into his hands.

When I think of these powerful people I cannot help but be utterly amazed at the wealth, influence, and control that they have amassed in this life (and family generations), yet they use little if any of their resources for good. They just chase the wind and pursue more wealth, power, and control. An endless pursuit, always thirsty, never being satisfied.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

Trust in Jesus Christ's finished work on the cross for salvation before it is too late.

Carl

Those of us left waiting for the Rapture are going to see some of the stuff, or at least the beginnings of some of the tribulations. For me it hurts. I grew up in a country that generally fostered fairness and good will. Many of the disasters have had runs already. How many Christian churches have been snuffed out. How may Christians have been molested, tortured, murdered because of their faith in God? satan has had his practice runs already. Only difference is in the end it will be the whole earth and everyone on it.

I wait for the Rapture!

Wings Like Eagles

Great Reset might just be the New world order. Never know ...
It is the New World Order that has been slobbered over by the Power Elites (C. Wright Mills wrote a classic book, by the same title, explaining the Power Elites) for at least a century. Private central banks have always been the preferred instrument to achieving their Satanic goals. The Power Elite openly financed BOTH sides of WWI and WWII. In fact, Prescott Bush (George H W Bush's father) was convicted under the "Trading With the Enemy Act" as the head of Brown Brothers, Harriman and Company--at the end of WWII. Brown Brothers Harriman was financing and advising the Third Reich. It is mind-boggling that Prescott Bush became a Republican U.S. Senator afterward. But, that isn't the only connection that has a distinct odor.

Democrat politician, businessman and diplomat, W. Averell Harriman worked at the head of Brown Brothers, Harriman (his father was a railroad "robber baron" who was one of the principal investors in the privately held bank--thus the name). Harriman and his second wife, the much younger Pamela Digby Harriman (she had a quite notorious background) were fervent eugenicists. When Bill Clinton came calling on her for funding (she was a widow by that time) she stipulated that she and her wealthy friends would only shell out if the DNC platform included a permanent plank on abortion. The deal with the devil was made and "abortion on demand" became sacred to Dem politicians. Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood) became a "saint" to such "feminist" politicians as Hillary Clinton, even though Sanger thought that poor people and especially poor African-Americans were "human weeds". It is no accident that Planned Parenthood clinics are most numerous in poor black and Hispanic neighborhoods. The genocide continues year after year. In NYC there are more African-American babies that are aborted every year than are born alive. Hard to understand how African-Americans vote for Dems when the record of their treatment of poor blacks is abysmal.

Wings Like Eagles

Most of the Founders of the U.S. were VERY opposed to being enslaved by private central banks (as the Europeans already were, in that day). The Europeans had basically two economic groups in the days of the Founders--the fabulously wealthy who built enormous estates, and the desperately poor--whose children often died of malnutrition.

Various presidents fought against private central banking--such as Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, Teddy Roosevelt (who also fought against monopoly power) and JFK subtly fought against the power of the Federal Reserve system. They all understood that the middle class was the backbone of the Republic, and if the middle class was to fall into poverty, the Republic would be lost.

Son of the Rock

I'm scared of the persecution too as others have noted.
Hebrews 10:25: "..encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching." As we do here on RR! Hang in there, we all are facing it.

I might be a Christian odd ball. I will fight persecution, I'm not much of a christian pacifist. I have a soldier's personality. I won't be waiting for the busses to show up driving us to the concentration camps. But what makes it hard to draw a red line anywhere is the incremental nature of it all, here a lttle, there a little. It's hard to blow a bugle and go to battle.

I remember in the mid 1980's the news media, (controlled by the left even then) was talking about how the schools and NEA was introducing 'situational ethics' in all the american schools. It was talked about a few months, and then the media dropped it, and as soon as they did, our side stopped opposing it. But it took over not only the schools but has taught now two generations of americans. Now if you ask anyone under 40, "what do you think about ...." The average person will reply, "it depends on the situation.."

What? Is that the end product of 4 centuries of Christian settlement and civilization? We walk off with a muffled whimper?

Don't look for sudden shifts, just for more incrementalism. I'd give it 5-10 years, and we'll be a super-Marxist state. It'll seem 'normal'. That's why 'Uncle Joe' is up there, he looks like someone's harmless but eccentric grandpa.

Even when we hold the White House, the marxist bureacracy is going full speed ahead. Practically everything President Trunp did is now turned over. Now we have double-digit inflation?