Honey

JStar

It would appear that everything that is proclaimed to be good in the Bible is being systematically broken down throughout the world (especially in the US).
This is not a joke but I honestly think that there might be some sort of honey shortage blamed on dwindling bees.
In the bible honey is praised so the satanists might have to remove it.
I know that this sounds crazy but everything good is being dismantled.
Nothing surprises me anymore. I even wondered if maths was being targeted because of the incredible mathematical evidence in the bible.
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed bizarre things being targeted which makes sense biblically.
Yes, It's called Agenda 2030. As far as numbers. Creation is based on numbers If you are interested reading a book called NUMBER IN SCRIPTURE by E.W. Bullinger
It's a supernatural design and spiritual significance.

DWB

Bee keeping is fun. I had a hive for a while but all the bees left. I'm thinking about getting an indoor hive with glass walls so you can view the bees at work. A pvc tube through the wall into the hive gives the bees access.

homemaker

Bee keeping is fun. I had a hive for a while but all the bees left. I'm thinking about getting an indoor hive with glass walls so you can view the bees at work. A pvc tube through the wall into the hive gives the bees access.
I wanted to be a beekeeper. I did a lot of research into it, and was going to make the leap. I told my Mom, who replied with, "I don't think you should do that. You might be allergic to bees." I had a bee sting me as a kid, and my whole arm swelled up. I always thought my mom had told me I swelled up because I squeezed the bee so hard into my hand. It sure would have been nice to have that information before my late 30s. Oh well...

TrustinHim

I keep bees and around 1988 a type of mite from Africa arrived and is now everywhere the bees cannot survive more than a year or two without humans treating them or the colonies die from them. A lot of pestilence is showing up in nature and blighted crops. I think it is a prelude to the famines prophecy says are coming.

newtofaith

There is a film on Netflix called Seaspiracy. I haven't had the time to watch it yet but apparently it is putting a lot of people off eating fish.
I believe this is all by design.
In Cuba you weren't (maybe still aren't) allowed to even own a boat without a license to go fishing. This ensured that people were hungry and more compliant to the state.
I think that this is what is happening now. The satanists are trying to stop people eating fish.
Brainwash the masses; dump a load of nuclear waste in the sea; limit fish eating, and eventually ban it.
Satan would love people to die of starvation.

newtofaith

Yes, It's called Agenda 2030. As far as numbers. Creation is based on numbers If you are interested reading a book called NUMBER IN SCRIPTURE by E.W. Bullinger
It's a supernatural design and spiritual significance.
I do like the sound of that book. I will have a look.
Do you think that God will choose 2030 to conduct His great reset?
Seems about right to me.

katt

The Bee population is dwindling, if man himself is doing it, on purpose or otherwise, it only shows the truth in the words of Paul when he says..in those days considering themselves wise, they became as fools...without the bees there is no world...

cavalier973

They had been saying for a while that the honeybee was disappearing. Then, I read they were coming back, but now they are disappearing again. Bananas as we know them are also going to go away, apparently. The bananas we use today are different than the ones they had in the 1950s. Those 1950s bananas are all but gone, because of some fungus, or blight, that destroys the trees. There is one island that can still grow them.

Corporate conglomerates have been genetically modifying plant seeds, to keep farmers from planting part of their leftover harvest. Seeds bought from one of these companies are "one and done"; they will grow a plant, but the grain from the plant will not grow another plant. The problem is that these frankengrains are cross-pollinating with normal grains, and corrupting them.

As to fish, I remember an article from some years back arguing that the next world war would be over fishing rights, because of the depleted stocks of edible fish.

One might think this is all just unfortunate circumstance--the result of scientists "playing god" without knowing the dire consequences. But, I am of the mind that all this is deliberate.

Revelation 11:18--"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."

lismore

I even wondered if maths was being targeted because of the incredible mathematical evidence in the bible.

Hey! Interesting point, I hadn't thought of that. The spirit of the age seems to be 'what works for you', even now in gender, regardless of whether what works for you is true or not. The old certainties on which society is based are breaking down. But in Maths there is a correct answer, 2+2=4 is always correct!
The seven day week seems to be another one they're after as it points to God's creation.
God Bless :)

Last edited:

AWillow

Peace that passes all understanding.
I feel bad I fooled the bees this year I’ve been having showings of my condo that I’m trying to sell so I had fake flowers in a pot outside and they kept hovering around it and then going wait a minute there’s nothing to pollinate here poor bees!!