Honey

newtofaith

It would appear that everything that is proclaimed to be good in the Bible is being systematically broken down throughout the world (especially in the US).
This is not a joke but I honestly think that there might be some sort of honey shortage blamed on dwindling bees.
In the bible honey is praised so the satanists might have to remove it.
I know that this sounds crazy but everything good is being dismantled.
Nothing surprises me anymore. I even wondered if maths was being targeted because of the incredible mathematical evidence in the bible.
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed bizarre things being targeted which makes sense biblically.

seated with Christ

It would appear that everything that is proclaimed to be good in the Bible is being systematically broken down throughout the world (especially in the US).
This is not a joke but I honestly think that there might be some sort of honey shortage blamed on dwindling bees.
Nothing surprises me anymore. I even wondered if maths was being targeted because of the incredible mathematical evidence in the bible.
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed bizarre things being targeted which makes sense biblically.
Pretty acute observation, newtofaith! :)

There is a Bee shortage in my area, a beekeeper near me went out of business.

Moonlight

Thoroughly depressed and waiting for the trumpet
I think math might be a target to effect the logical reasoning of people.
There’s a debate that math is discovered vs invented. If people go along with the idea that math is made up or that it doesn’t exist, then their idea of immaterial truths can be effected.

Wings Like Eagles

Also, God said that Israel is "a land flowing with milk and honey" so, of course, Satan opposes anything to do with that. In any case, Hosea 4:3 tells us that much of the Creation will be affected in the same way, in the Last Days. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air and wild animals will "disappear" in the words of the prophet. Not surprised that bees are disappearing as well.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I think math might be a target to effect the logical reasoning of people.
There’s a debate that math is discovered vs invented. If people go along with the idea that math is made up or that it doesn’t exist, then their idea of immaterial truths can be effected.

There is a concentrated effort to destroy the idea of truth in every aspect of life. It's basically already happened in language/philosophy because of people like Nietzsche and Derrida. Scientists has rejected the idea of truth by putting their faith in Darwin and believing in something that can't be proven, also in influencing studies for the sake of money or a desired outcome. Math is one of the hardest areas to corrupt because it relies more or less on pure logic, so math and its practitioners instead need to be defamed, or the way math is taught needs to be needlessly complicated (common core, anyone?)

Satan is hard at work trying to erase the good from every good thing.

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Also, God said that Israel is "a land flowing with milk and honey" so, of course, Satan opposes anything to do with that. In any case, Hosea 4:3 tells us that much of the Creation will be affected in the same way, in the Last Days. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air and wild animals will "disappear" in the words of the prophet. Not surprised that bees are disappearing as well.
Milk and honey........goat milk or cow milk? Cause bees are supposedly dwindling and you know about that bovine flatulence......

newtofaith

It's not just milk and honey in the bible. I think one of the proverbs talks about honeycomb and how we should all be taking pleasure from it.
I obviously take that to mean that we should all be eating more sweet food, especially chocolate and cake.
God insists we do.

homemaker

Oh no, seated with christ, I hate housework so please can I just be laughed at instead?
If it would keep you from housework, I'll laugh at you! If you would just return the favor. I, too, am not a fan of housework!

Seriously, though, you have a very interesting, and very scary, thought here. It just seems to be getting closer and closer to the end. Sometimes that excites me, sometimes it terrifies me.