Honduran Migrants Kill, Try to Eat Bald Eagle

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Honduran Migrants Kill, Try to Eat Bald Eagle
A symbol of what has happened to America.
By Daniel Greenfield

The Bald Eagle is a symbol of America. And this story is a symbol of what has happened to America.

Two men were charged with misdemeanors on Wednesday after they entered a private property in Nebraska, found a bald eagle perched on a tree and shot it at close range before hauling the large protected bird in their vehicle with the intent to eat it later, the authorities said.

The men, Ramiro Hernandez-Tziquin and Domingo Zetino-Hernandez, both 20, were charged with unlawful possession of an eagle, according to the Stanton County Sheriff’s Office. Though they apparently might not have known they had killed a bald eagle, the men, who are originally from Honduras and do not speak English, could face additional federal charges as officials investigate, the authorities said.

Mr. Hernandez-Tziquin and Mr. Zetino-Hernandez told the deputies that “they intended to take it home and cook it and eat it,”

The driver apparently also didn’t have a driver’s license which is typical of migrants and illegal aliens.

Nothing has been confirmed, but the two men are not American citizens, don’t speak English and are living marginally. Who kills eagles or vultures to eat them? It’s not exactly fine cuisine.

Another angle though is the growing presence of cartel members in wildlife areas in America.

As well as growing more common, the enterprise has become more organized. International drug cartels – made up largely of Mexican nationals – seem especially drawn to the bounty. And their harvests can be huge: last year, officials here seized the biggest stash of all, with 34,000 plants in five locations at an estimated street value of $140 million. Complicating the task for law enforcement is the strain on resources. Park budgets have tightened, and many of the available rangers have been shifted to more popular haunts.

“The most [visitors] used to worry about is running into a grizzly bear. Now there is the specter of violence by a masked alien toting an AK-47,” says David Barna, chief spokesman for the National Park Service (NPS). He and others say the problem is national, but most pronounced in California, Utah, and Arkansas, and in parks with international borders such as Big Bend in Texas and Glacier in Montana.

Dave wouldn’t call them aliens now.

Environmentalists used to oppose illegal migration because of the impact on the natural world, but these days all the wings of the Left are on the same page and cheering on the dismantling of America.

A bald eagle is just a bird, but there is something to symbols. Even if they’re random, we invest our mythology in them. But who can complain about undocumented Democrats killing birds and animals, when they’re killing Americans?

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/honduran-migrants-kill-try-to-eat-bald-eagle/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
These illegals are just doing what they've always done... killed whatever animal they could find for food... I can't blame them for doing what they've always done where they come from. I do blame our Federal govmint because the govmint should be ensuring that these illegals aren't here in the first place. A lot of exotic meats were given to me at mealtimes when I traveled around the jungle working for the Lord. I usually didn't ask what it was, except for once when it turned out to be armadillo. Since I generally was considered a special guest wherever I stayed usually made a special effort to serve meat... which they didn't have very often.

TrustinHim

And did anyone question what an illegal alien was doing in possession of a firearm in the first place? It is totally illegal but the laws don't stop them from doing any crimes, so I bet many of them are carrying guns in our streets. I see them in our small town wearing gang colors often.

GEOINTAnalyst

And did anyone question what an illegal alien was doing in possession of a firearm in the first place?

May aliens legally in the United States purchase firearms?​

An alien legally in the U.S. is not prohibited from purchasing firearms unless the alien is admitted into the U.S. under a non-immigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit.
[18 U.S.C. 922 (d)(5), (g)(5) and (y)(2); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.32(a)(5) ]
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-aliens-legally-united-states-purchase-firearms

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

May aliens legally in the United States purchase firearms?​

An alien legally in the U.S. is not prohibited from purchasing firearms unless the alien is admitted into the U.S. under a non-immigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit.
[18 U.S.C. 922 (d)(5), (g)(5) and (y)(2); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.32(a)(5) ]
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-aliens-legally-united-states-purchase-firearms

The important word is legally

Though with the borders being de facto open, I don't know what constitutes a legal vs illegal alien these days.

Back