Hollywood, Homosexuality and Hell

Montreea

The lure of bright lights is really what separated me from God. I could not comprehend that He was the brightest light I could ever find. Having studied music all my life, I was excited to begin my journey into the music industry. Almost immediately, I encountered a spirit of homosexuality that permeated throughout the entertainment industry. Sexual deviancy was promoted, encouraged, rewarded and applauded.

Lesbianism was so easy for me and doors were opened for me based off of my commitment to this lifestyle. I traveled the nation singing. I met Oscar winners, Emmy winners, Grammy winners and Tony winners. I was doing tour dates with Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and was on national TV. My face was appearing in major media outlets all over the world and I had worked my way up to jets flying outside the country to sing for the most powerful people in entertainment. The biggest names wanted to know who I was. I felt like my life mattered.

I had women all over the world that followed my every move and were prepared to marry me. Mothers who would leave their kids alone at 2am to sleep with me. I didn't have to work because I had multimedia deals. My life was paid for. I was on the brink of my dream coming true until I went to see the doctor.

"Within 1 year, you will be a paraplegic. You will never walk again and your dream to be a singer is over," stated the doctor. I was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. A year later, I had lost all my music deals. No one in music wanted anything to do with me. I could not walk and was preparing to commit suicide. I did, however, still have a lot of women. I settled down and became a husband to a woman.

Something was very wrong. I had lost my dream, my ability to walk, my will to live and was pretending to be a male. God gave me an ultimatum, "Leave sin completely and I will save your pitiful career and fragmented life or you will die." Not only that but now I had to sing for Him and no one else and then maybe I could be somebody.

That was 5 years ago. I'm still a paraplegic but I am an exlesbian that tours extensively speaking and singing for God. I walk alone with Him because it is His will. Oh and I got back on national TV. Check this link to see me singing in front of the world last year:

https://www.***********/watch?v=uzE2JxPrkA4

I understand suffering now. I know the isolation of being one of the chosen. I even book my own tour because no agent sees any potential in me but I know God sees my potential. My tour is appropriately called The Holy Ghost Power Tour. One weekend I do prisons and nursing homes and the next I may sing at a conference. I am overlooked, rejected and persecuted but at least I have some semblance of a dream back. God delivered me. I lost a lot in the process. I accepted my calling begrudgingly and sang with a bitter heart for awhile. Despite this, He saved me, my dream and my life. It's only a matter of time before I win again (the right way.)

Below are pics of who I used to be vs. who I am now.

By094eaCEAAYPzu.jpg

araj54

Thank you for sharing your testimony of what God has done in your life.
All praise and glory to our loving Father.
May God continue to bless you Montreea.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
He is the great Redeemer! All glory to His holy name!

Glad you are living for the LORD. And :welcome: to RF where you will be loved by His people!

lynnjcksnjck

The lure of bright lights is really what separated me from God. I could not comprehend that He was the brightest light I could ever find. Having studied music all my life, I was excited to begin my journey into the music industry. Almost immediately, I encountered a spirit of homosexuality that permeated throughout the entertainment industry. Sexual deviancy was promoted, encouraged, rewarded and applauded.

Lesbianism was so easy for me and doors were opened for me based off of my commitment to this lifestyle. I traveled the nation singing. I met Oscar winners, Emmy winners, Grammy winners and Tony winners. I was doing tour dates with Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and was on national TV. My face was appearing in major media outlets all over the world and I had worked my way up to jets flying outside the country to sing for the most powerful people in entertainment. The biggest names wanted to know who I was. I felt like my life mattered.

I had women all over the world that followed my every move and were prepared to marry me. Mothers who would leave their kids alone at 2am to sleep with me. I didn't have to work because I had multimedia deals. My life was paid for. I was on the brink of my dream coming true until I went to see the doctor.

"Within 1 year, you will be a paraplegic. You will never walk again and your dream to be a singer is over," stated the doctor. I was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. A year later, I had lost all my music deals. No one in music wanted anything to do with me. I could not walk and was preparing to commit suicide. I did, however, still have a lot of women. I settled down and became a husband to a woman.

Something was very wrong. I had lost my dream, my ability to walk, my will to live and was pretending to be a male. God gave me an ultimatum, "Leave sin completely and I will save your pitiful career and fragmented life or you will die." Not only that but now I had to sing for Him and no one else and then maybe I could be somebody.

That was 5 years ago. I'm still a paraplegic but I am an exlesbian that tours extensively speaking and singing for God. I walk alone with Him because it is His will. Oh and I got back on national TV. Check this link to see me singing in front of the world last year:

https://www.***********/watch?v=uzE2JxPrkA4

I understand suffering now. I know the isolation of being one of the chosen. I even book my own tour because no agent sees any potential in me but I know God sees my potential. My tour is appropriately called The Holy Ghost Power Tour. One weekend I do prisons and nursing homes and the next I may sing at a conference. I am overlooked, rejected and persecuted but at least I have some semblance of a dream back. God delivered me. I lost a lot in the process. I accepted my calling begrudgingly and sang with a bitter heart for awhile. Despite this, He saved me, my dream and my life. It's only a matter of time before I win again (the right way.)

Below are pics of who I used to be vs. who I am now.

View attachment 1884
God has a way of geting our attention doesn't he??? :nod and it's always with the still small voice...Thank you Jesus for our special sister! :hug

anath

I Love the Lord
Montreea, thank you for your marvelous testimony and welcome to our little RF family as well as the family of God. Praise God that you allow Him to use you in His service now! :hug

Walter Kerr

What a wonderful Saviour we have.

Thank you for telling us your story in all its sad and painful detail.

We all have much in common, we are forgiven sinners, that's it!

Micki

MARANATHA!!
Welcome to Rature already and thank you so much for your wonderful testimony! :hug Hopefully some fence sitting lurker out there will read this and be inspired to accept Yeshua. Bless you dear sister.

moosejive

Welcome to Rapture Forums...:wave. You have a powerful testimony because you have seen the inside of the entertainment industry and how ugly it truly is. The dark underside is mostly kept hidden until someone speaks out after escaping it.

MD is a high price to pay for escaping, but it was the way to eternal life in the end. :hug. Your voice is beautiful and brings glory to the Only One who matters, The Lord of Heaven. May His blessings continue to fall on you as you travel on the way home to Him.:pray:

Hol

Worships Him
What a wonderful Saviour we have.

Thank you for telling us your story in all its sad and painful detail.

We all have much in common, we are forgiven sinners, that's it!
Amen & welcome!! Be prepared to get treated well & learn much about Him!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Glory to God for that awesome testimony! I am continually amazed and blessed by the way in which HE works in each person's life. With all of the others here I welcome you to Rapture Forums. May you be blessed through your membership here. If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to send a private message to Chris or myself.

Adrian

boughtbygrace

I am so happy that God has helped you through all you have had to go through, Montreea. In Colossians 1:13 it says "He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love."

Oh my dear sister in Christ you were in darkness but He brought you into the light and You are serving an awesome God. You will continue to see vast things changing in your life to prove to you of the power of His Mercy.

Your story was such a great testimony and know you will have many friends for inspiration and the word of God here on RF.

God Bless You.

hopefilled

Thank you for sharing your life journey (so far) with us all!!

How much God loves us - that even whilst we are buried deep in sin and darkness - He pursues us - and never gives up on us - and continues to speak to our souls to look to Him alone for not only salvation - but peace that no man (or woman) can give.

What a hard journey you have been on dear sister! And no doubt - not over yet - but if you are still here - it IS for a reason! God does have a plan and purpose for YOU and He WILL guard your heart and mind with the peace that only He can give.

May you find shelter and comfort in His arms - may His love completely fill your heart to overflowing.

Thankyou for seeking out His will for you - one day you will see how many souls have been touched by your own faithfulness.

We hope you find encouragement and friendship here amongst your brothers and sisters :wave

Watching and Waiting

Montreea, we get to see a lot of dark stuff in the world on RF, but I thank you for coming and sharing the wonderful story of your testimony. It was a delight to read. I am so glad for you, truly so very glad. Doesn't it just blow you away to think that Jesus bothered with us when we were such sinners? It does me, every single time. :)
I just looked at one of your beautiful videos, I never knew (of) you before but your brilliant, bright smile and fabulous voice was made for showing us the love of Jesus.
Thank you for coming and sharing what Jesus has done for you. :hug