History’s Most Viewed Event

antitox

As 1 Corinthians 15:44 states that "it is sown a physical body, it is raised a spiritual body." So what is sown here is the seed of what will be raised. It all works according to what He has established for life and we see that example in the earth. Sow seed, water, life comes forth.

Endangered

The Rapture will not only be the most viewed event in human history it will be the most significant by a wide margin. There will be vacant houses and abandoned cars. Fewer taxpayers and fewer consumers. Banks will foreclose and businesses will fail. The stock market will crash world wide and some national and local govs will go belly up.
I believe babies in the womb and all children too young to have made the Jesus decision will be gone. So maternity wards will be empty and schools will nowhere near full.
And the US debt of $22 trillion may not get paid.
And the OWG push will take over and there will be promise of peace but there will be only war. Volcanoes and earthquakes and meteor strikes and hurricanes and tornadoes and insect plagues and incurable diseases.
RFers, thank God we will miss all this.
Times a gittin short.
Biggest event ever in world history

ItIsFinished!

Interesting thread.
Alot of interesting posts by you fine friends.
My thought is that history's most viewed event (in keeping with the thread title) is actually The Second Coming of Christ.
Noting that prophecy is history told in advance.
I agree that the removal of the Bride of Christ is the next major event to take place on God's prophetic calendar, but not the most viewed event compared to The Second Coming of Christ.

Revelation 1:7 (KJV)
Behold , he cometh with clouds ; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
Even so, Amen.

That is incredibly powerful!
... and every eye shall see him...

cavalier973

The thing I don't understand, is if our bodies get changed into glorified bodies in a twinkling of an eye, why does God need the dust of previously dead bodies (previous believers who had died before the rapture) to have their bodies raised and then changed?
Jesus still had His scars, so His resurrected body was somehow related to His pre-crucifixion body.

sissy kidwell

Interesting point.

Wonder if there will be enough time for us to see that event,
and thusly have (a very small?) time to prepare for lift off?
I've always thought it would be so exciting to see graves open and our dear brothers and sisters in Christ depart a split second before we all depart. How cool will that be? But I think the world will believe we were abducted by aliens.

fl2007rn

So I have wondered if a saved person donated eyes, kidneys, heart etc and lost people received them would they lose their new donated parts the split second of the rapture? Like speaking with someone and their eye just disappears?
Interesting thought! I also wonder if those left behind will hear the voice of the archangel and the trumpet call of God when the Rapture happens? :horn

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Len

I also wonder if those left behind will hear the voice of the archangel and the trumpet call of God when the Rapture happens?
I think they might very well hear it as those around Saul at his meeting with the Lord heard a voice but saw no man! ..... Christians will hear it all and the spirit within us will cry out for joy in unison with the angels of God at the trumpets call.

Andy C

Reborn to fly
I'm pretty sure only those in Christ will hear the Shofar.
And to be honest , I do not think any video footage will be available with the actual event due to the speed, only the consequences afterward.
Just sayin'...
With video, we might not be seen being taken up, but millions of videos will show people simply disappearing. One minute Im there talking with someone, working out in a gym, or driving a car, then gone. Thses events will be caught on video, and will further add to confusion when the talking heads on TV try and explain what happened all across the world.