Hillary Gives Us Another Hint that Her Pointy Black Hat is in the Ring for 2024

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The third time could be a charm.
By Robert Spencer

Hillary Clinton has said that she is not going to be a candidate for president in 2024, but with Hillary Clinton, you never know. She has been dropping hints along the way that she has the perfect person in mind to step in and be the Democrats’ 2024 nominee if Old Joe’s incoherence and Kamala Harris’ incapacity become too obvious: a certain former First Lady, secretary of state, senator, and twice-failed presidential candidate. Hey, the third time could be a charm.

Hillary gave us her latest hint that she may end up throwing her broomstick into the ring when she appeared at the Financial Times Weekend Festival in Washington. Clinton insisted that Old Joe had amassed a “good record” while pretending to be president of the United States. And if you like open borders, the mass entry of unvetted migrants, cities beset by skyrocketing crime rates, rising inflation, prohibitive gas prices, and the endless exacerbation of racial tensions, then yeah, Biden has been doing great.

Hillary wants us to think he has. She stated, “And I am of the camp that I think he’s determined to run. He has a good record that three years ago people would not have predicted would have gotten done.” Yes. Few people three years ago would have predicted that Biden and his handlers could have done this much damage in so short a time.

She continued, “He doesn’t get the credit yet that he deserves for what is happening out in the country.” That’s true also: people don’t realize how much of the deterioration and growing chaos that they see all around them is the direct result of choices Old Joe and his handlers have made.

But Hillary, as disingenuous as any Democrat, touted Biden’s supposed accomplishments “in terms of jobs and growth and planning for the future, with chips and other stuff.” What? Chips? Did Hunter become a Board member of Frito-Lay or something? “So I obviously hope he stays very focused and able to compete in the election, because I think he – I think he can be re-elected, and that’s what we should all hope for.” She hopes he stays focused, because she knows that we know that he has a tendency not to do so.

And that was about all that the winsome Hillary had to say that was positive about Old Joe. The 2024 hint came when Financial Timeseditor Edward Luce asked her a ridiculous question about Biden’s latest failed effort to walk down a flight of stairs. “Every time that happens,” Luce said, “your heart is in your mouth, because these things could be consequential. Is that a concern?” Come on, man! Did Luce really think that anyone on the entire planet, outside of Jill and Hunter Biden, is actually emotionally invested in Old Joe’s ability to perform the duties that most people are aware he doesn’t perform anyway?

Hillary herself noted the absurdity of the question as she answered, “Well, I mean, it’s a concern for anyone. And we’ve had presidents who’ve fallen before who are a lot younger, and people didn’t go into heart palpitations. But his age is an issue. And people have every right to consider it.”

Indeed they do, and this is not the first time that Hillary has raised the issue of Biden’s age. Sky News reported in mid-April that “she dismissed suggestions Mr Biden, who is 80 years old, would be too old to be president. ‘I feel like I could do the job. I’m in my mid-70s,’ she added.” This was a bizarre and telling non-sequitur, as no one was wondering if Hillary was able to do the job, and Biden’s cognitive abilities have no necessary relation to Hillary’s. She was all but stating outright that if the Democrats’ decided Old Joe was not up to the job and needed to be replaced, she was standing by, tanned, rested, and ready to become this century’s William Jennings Bryan (who was the Democrats’ nominee for president in 1896, 1900, and 1908, but who lost all three elections).

As the stand-in for Old Joe, Hillary could face significant competition. Kamala, for all her obvious unsuitability, is not going to go away without a fight. Gavin Newsom clearly wants to do to the whole country what he has done to California. And Barack Obama could have an even better proxy than Joe Biden in Michelle Obama. The Democrats hope 2024 will be a quiet affair of renominating and reelecting their pretend president. It could be anything but that.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...her-pointy-black-hat-is-in-the-ring-for-2024/

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Wouldn't it be wonderful if she retired from politics and public life and did what many rich retirees do ~ spend time with the grandkids, travel, hang out with other retirees, play Bridge, etc.
I have a better place where she should be in jail for her crimes. She is the lead person on the Russian Collusion hoax against Trump along with Adam Schiff.

TimeWarpWife

I have a better place where she should be in jail for her crimes. She is the lead person on the Russian Collusion hoax against Trump along with Adam Schiff.
You're 100% right, she should be in prison for her crimes, along with every other democrat, including the Biden Crime Family. Sadly, unless God Himself chooses to intervene, this is not going to happen. The next best thing for this country would be for her to step out of the political spotlight and go quietly about her life.

jab777

You're 100% right, she should be in prison for her crimes, along with every other democrat, including the Biden Crime Family. Sadly, unless God Himself chooses to intervene, this is not going to happen. The next best thing for this country would be for her to step out of the political spotlight and go quietly about her life.
And there’s probably no chance she will do that. Personally, I could see her trying to run again. However, I’m not sure she’s as malleable as Biden so the power behind the throne may not want her. Personally, I think it’s bad policy to put old crooks in power be they named Biden or Clinton.

GotGrace

The third time could be a charm.
By Robert Spencer

Hillary Clinton has said that she is not going to be a candidate for president in 2024, but with Hillary Clinton, you never know. She has been dropping hints along the way that she has the perfect person in mind to step in and be the Democrats’ 2024 nominee if Old Joe’s incoherence and Kamala Harris’ incapacity become too obvious: a certain former First Lady, secretary of state, senator, and twice-failed presidential candidate. Hey, the third time could be a charm.

Hillary gave us her latest hint that she may end up throwing her broomstick into the ring when she appeared at the Financial Times Weekend Festival in Washington. Clinton insisted that Old Joe had amassed a “good record” while pretending to be president of the United States. And if you like open borders, the mass entry of unvetted migrants, cities beset by skyrocketing crime rates, rising inflation, prohibitive gas prices, and the endless exacerbation of racial tensions, then yeah, Biden has been doing great.

Hillary wants us to think he has. She stated, “And I am of the camp that I think he’s determined to run. He has a good record that three years ago people would not have predicted would have gotten done.” Yes. Few people three years ago would have predicted that Biden and his handlers could have done this much damage in so short a time.

She continued, “He doesn’t get the credit yet that he deserves for what is happening out in the country.” That’s true also: people don’t realize how much of the deterioration and growing chaos that they see all around them is the direct result of choices Old Joe and his handlers have made.

But Hillary, as disingenuous as any Democrat, touted Biden’s supposed accomplishments “in terms of jobs and growth and planning for the future, with chips and other stuff.” What? Chips? Did Hunter become a Board member of Frito-Lay or something? “So I obviously hope he stays very focused and able to compete in the election, because I think he – I think he can be re-elected, and that’s what we should all hope for.” She hopes he stays focused, because she knows that we know that he has a tendency not to do so.

And that was about all that the winsome Hillary had to say that was positive about Old Joe. The 2024 hint came when Financial Timeseditor Edward Luce asked her a ridiculous question about Biden’s latest failed effort to walk down a flight of stairs. “Every time that happens,” Luce said, “your heart is in your mouth, because these things could be consequential. Is that a concern?” Come on, man! Did Luce really think that anyone on the entire planet, outside of Jill and Hunter Biden, is actually emotionally invested in Old Joe’s ability to perform the duties that most people are aware he doesn’t perform anyway?

Hillary herself noted the absurdity of the question as she answered, “Well, I mean, it’s a concern for anyone. And we’ve had presidents who’ve fallen before who are a lot younger, and people didn’t go into heart palpitations. But his age is an issue. And people have every right to consider it.”

Indeed they do, and this is not the first time that Hillary has raised the issue of Biden’s age. Sky News reported in mid-April that “she dismissed suggestions Mr Biden, who is 80 years old, would be too old to be president. ‘I feel like I could do the job. I’m in my mid-70s,’ she added.” This was a bizarre and telling non-sequitur, as no one was wondering if Hillary was able to do the job, and Biden’s cognitive abilities have no necessary relation to Hillary’s. She was all but stating outright that if the Democrats’ decided Old Joe was not up to the job and needed to be replaced, she was standing by, tanned, rested, and ready to become this century’s William Jennings Bryan (who was the Democrats’ nominee for president in 1896, 1900, and 1908, but who lost all three elections).

As the stand-in for Old Joe, Hillary could face significant competition. Kamala, for all her obvious unsuitability, is not going to go away without a fight. Gavin Newsom clearly wants to do to the whole country what he has done to California. And Barack Obama could have an even better proxy than Joe Biden in Michelle Obama. The Democrats hope 2024 will be a quiet affair of renominating and reelecting their pretend president. It could be anything but that.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/hillary-gives-us-another-hint-that-her-pointy-black-hat-is-in-the-ring-for-202
How can this woman have the audacity to come out in public and say anything????
She should hang her head in absolute shame for the great lie she concocted and carried but apparently her mind is so seared she cannot see she should be in a federal prison.
Lord I pray that justice pours down like water.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Wouldn't it be wonderful if she retired from politics and public life and did what many rich retirees do ~ spend time with the grandkids, travel, hang out with other retirees, play Bridge, etc.

In her lust for power she'll miss out on the really good things in life: family, grandchildren, a relationship with her Creator. In a sense, she's in a type of prison of her own making, one where the sentence stretches to eternity.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I was just about to say the same thing!

Even if she wasn’t evil, I would still say it. At her age, it’s time to leave behind the enormous stress and burden of public life, and just relax and enjoy family, traveling, and hobbies…

Andy C

I was just about to say the same thing!

Even if she wasn’t evil, I would still say it. At her age, it’s time to leave behind the enormous stress and burden of public life, and just relax and enjoy family, traveling, and hobbies…
Yes, retire and enjoy life with her husband…. :oops:

I do believe she wants to remain a active voice for her party, a mover and a shaker, a political endorsement others seek out, but as for her running again…..the party has moved on and will seek out a more youthful and electable nominee.

NewWine2020

A Hillary/Newsom ticket? The stuff of nightmares, but we tend to get what we deserve.

The critical race theory crowd wont be too happy with that! :) These are two of the biggest, Whitest "limousine liberals" straight from a Gap/Old navy advertisement, lol.

But, yeah, that would be a major judgment on Amerika for sure. I can already see their campaign slogan';

"Californicating the USA." :(

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
If Mogadishu was an example of Clinton leadership,

How long until a nuke gets tossed under Billary?

But then since its the LORD Who established kings and leaders, maybe this nation [shudder] deserves her.

katt

The nation may deserve her and Newsome, but the alphabet crowd and people on the hill aren't the only ones who live here, the conservatives that have been fighting back my entire life don't deserve to have to live under democrat corruption until they are called home one way or the other.

DWB

Does anyone think that she would be worse than Biden? I don't know, at least she wouldn't give in to every crazy progressive.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I have a demotivational poster of Hillary as Ephaba in green above Glenda the Good Witch of OZ holding a pink AR
admonishing the viewer to hold tight to their rifle for its magic must be very powerful or she [Ephaba] would want them so badly.

Hillary was making the perfect face of unfullfilled desire - Arrrrg!

So long as the other candidate is disliked less than Hillary, she'll not have a chance, even if a few people disappear....again.

Back